This is a fucking suckers rally. Are you all this stupid?

This is a fucking suckers rally. Are you all this stupid?

Attached: 1520212424918.png (288x232, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/tax-free-bitcoin-to-ether-trading-in-u-s-to-end-under-gop-plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's great really. Before I thought everyone turned bearish. But now the fun can continue as the bulls come out of their cucksheds.

>t. sold the bottom

What's wrong user? You sold at 7300?

Pump it. Paint a bull flag.

In all honesty this is 100% manipulation. Whats the news for this pump?

>this is a suckers rally

19k buyer confirmed
bottom seller confimed

Attached: 15156851864.png (750x711, 87K)

he sold

stop trying to force disbelief when we're in denial

Attached: Emocional-cycle-2-Web.jpg (768x624, 155K)

G20 no regulations on crypto. It's all over the catalog retard.

Potentially positive G20 news.

Ooh hahaha mmmh splendid! Simply delicious, ooomm hahaa haha!

>he dosen't know

G20 not regulating . France said it wants to be ico capital of the world . Trumps new tax plan to be lenient on crypto investors . Uk says mining does not harm infrastructure . Barclays parter with coinbase ... user I’d come out of your short if I were you.

Ignore this faggot. Pump it boys.

Attached: 89030810.jpg (552x414, 57K)

Lol you guys honestly believe this is organic growth.

Attached: 1517864812646.jpg (1172x1182, 296K)

I'll just set a buy order at 7200 and wake up to it being filled.

yeah, it's all very cool and stuff, but it doesn't change the fact that the intrinsic value of btc is still 0

The intrinsic value of your life is 0. So why don't you kill yourself? Oh, because it's not worthless to you, and hopefully, your relatives. Same goes for crypto.

The intrinsic value of BTC is being censorship and inflation free.

oh yeah, because you can do so much with bitcoin, like selling them, and buying them, and, ehm...

>censorship
you know that sooner or later btc will get regulated too. it's not that hard to make banks stop accepting all crypto related transaction, and without cashing out to fiat, btc value is unironically 0

>inflation free
top kek

I've set buy orders at 7k. It will be filled.

You can't regulate btc you faggot. Just buy gold online with it or guns

The answer is yes. Dumb money is about to get rekt once again.

>You can't regulate btc you faggot.
you can regulate the middlemen

>Just buy gold online with it or guns
yeah, because people selling gold and guns have so many uses for btc, like, ehm... definitely not cashing them out to fiat once if the regulations hits

lol

Attached: cycle.jpg (768x624, 118K)

>what is offshore banking

Wow you really are fucking stupid

Source behind this image?

Attached: 1520091399542.png (1066x600, 252K)

The intrinsic value of your life to me is the potential jail time I would receive if I killed you. Millions of people around the world, including people living in your street, feel this way about you.

See, isn’t government regulation nice?

>offshore banks accepting btc
top fucking kek

we're going to bear flag up to 9k then plummet to 3k

You're obviously a fucking pleb who's never used a been involved with shadow banking. Probably because you aren't rich enough

What new Trump tax plan? I haven't heard this. All I heard is the Republican tax plan of last year made it so that like-kind trading wasn't a thing anymore.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/tax-free-bitcoin-to-ether-trading-in-u-s-to-end-under-gop-plan

Your high is too high, and low too low, but we are going down to $4900. There will be lots of trade opportunities to take dumb money between now and then.

guess your mum open your last account ffs
kys tard
>offshore banks accepting btc
what is SWIFT?

So we are going to 12k. Niceee.

Suckers rally starts after market has bottomed out and moved sideways for longer time. This is literally pump and dump, like every other time.

This market is fucking over. Late adopters don't get rewarded. They get lucky. Early adopters get rewarded because no one knew where the meme coins would end up. Everyone who knew about them thought they would be worth a few dollars top. If they held years later they get rewarded.

You can't know about the secret. Know about they explosion of moon they can achieve. Then buy in, doesn't work like that. Why I'm still holding alts is beyond me. It's all pump and dump manipulation now, no steady growth. You cannot prove me wrong. If Stacy Chad, and grandpa Wilson knows about crypto the time of getting 50x gains is absolutely over.

Yea its G20 not regulating crypto market, that pushed "smart money" to droves and not algos that work on RSI being bottomed out. Kek you people are retarded.

Kek as fuk

Rekt.

already up 50% on this rally with stoploss at +40%

i don't care

capitulation was a month ago retard.