Does this board have low calorie recipes...

Does this board have low calorie recipes? I'm a very short girl (155cm) and my maintenance is 1200 calories so this is a life style not just a diet

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/j.crvz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Portion control

I assume your trying to get Veeky Forums easy substitution for salads is use cottage cheese as a dressing. Eat what you like but keep the size in control. For tacos swap flour tortillas for corn flour=100-210 cal ea corn = 50 cal ea

For me, it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

why dont you just get a physically arduous job and or hobby so you can eat whatever you want?

>im too small

no youre just fucking lazy

How many miles of dick have been rammed through all three of your fuck holes?

Don't want to get all muscley

Heres a low calorie recipe for you

Glass of Water
Ingredients: 1 cup (8oz) water

Directions
Pour water into glass.
Add ice to taste.

Enjoy!

you dont just get muscular by doing some work

jesus christ kid educate yourself

Water is unhealthy for you if you dont drink it only at certain times

>People still believe they'll look like a bodybuilder when they work hard

You will need to post a body pic if you want me to contribute.

Preferably next to a door or radiator or something that I can gauge your size.

same as sex

>kid
Anyone who says that is automatically under 18
Easy for you to say, you're already thick and gross

I dont drink sex

>If you don't drink it only at certain times

What does this mean

God damnit, i fucking hate this board

cum from your father and brothers, or other male relatives

I am also your height.

My breakfast

150g of fage 0% greek yogurt
16g of all bran original kellog
a banana, medium or large doesnt matter

even with the hugest banana its a max of 250cal and low of 220 with medium banana

lunch
rye bread, usually 2oz or 58g
8oz of soup, not too much meat of course

Max 400 low 350

dinner
125g of chicken breast
a shit load of salad

the chicken is 200, only count oil for salad but i recommend not using at all

cucumbers, tomatos, lettuce, rice waffles, apples
wtf just go and have some salad or bouillon.

Why would you ruin my three? Please stop I'm here to get help

you should eat as little fat as possible. Get a pressure cooker, make some bean dishes like veggie bean chili with lentils and split peas and carrots...

You also should never snack, and only eat 2 meals a day.

i was quoting my nutrition teacher from work school

>low calorie recipes

Any recipe. Just eat less of it.

>does this board have [...] recipes

No.

>Anyone who says that is automatically
This is like some middle school thing, isn't it?

>I'm a very short girl (155cm)

gross

I am waiting.....

Hello I'm a anorexic girl, too
My favorite low calorie meal is rice and egg
What you need:
>1/3 a cup of short grain calrose rice (the type of rice is fucking important) - 200 cal.
>1/2 cup of water
>1 egg, raw (if you live in shithole America then soak the uncracked egg in hot water for 1 to 2 minutes. If you're that fucking basic then poach the egg very lightly) - 70 cal
>1 to 2 tbs. Of soy sauce
>green onions to taste
>optional: nori seaweed, bonito, msg, black sesame, or furikake

1. Wash the rice in a sauce pan by filling it with some water and violently swirling your open hand around until the water's whiteish. Do this five to six times, draining the water each time.

2. When clean, drain the sauce pan of cleaning water again. Fill the sauce pan with 1/2 cup of water.

3. Heat until mild boil on medium heat.

4. Put a lid on the sauce pan, turn the heat to simmer, and wait for ten minutes.

5. Turn the heat off, open the lid, and puff the rice with a fork or chopsticks. If the rice still looks wet, that's perfect and the rice doesn't need more cooking. Let the rice rest for 5 to 10 minutes.

6. Crack egg onto rice and all of your orher ingredients.

7. Throughly mix the rice with chopsticks or fork. The egg should make the rice a bit puffy and nice.

8. Enjoy you're 300 calorie meal

Pour vinegar and baking soda in your pussy and make a volcano.

Sad comments

You have to realize if you want actual cooking advice, morning is better, before the kids get up at noon. The only drawback about the morning is, you usually have some crusty old alt-right /pol/tard running around shitting up threads. But they're a slight step above the early adolescents.

>morning is better
Morning Veeky Forums is excruciating. It's midnight in Australia when it's 8am EST. Australians are the worst. Oh, and never ever go to /k/ in the daytime.

Go on a all seven diet

lmfao are you laying in bed all day?? I'm 5'1 girl, and I can maintain on 1500-1600.
Anyway, eat salads and fruit. Drink lots of water.

>He doesn't drink sex

>girls on Veeky Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE YOU DISGUSTING ROAST BEEF HARLOTS

Sorry user, but you'll find your safe space here

There are more women there than here, and most of them are disgusting tripfags

I don't lurk /r9k/ so I wouldn't know. Guess you're outta luck.

post tits

>Women
>on /r9k/

>not too much meat of course

Whats wrong with meat? You need protons to be Veeky Forums.

>yogurt
>all bran
>banana

=300
fat cunt

Hey there. I am sorry to hear about your anorexia. I have similar eating difficulties. If you'd like to keep correspondence to discuss our similar complications in life then my door is always open. You sound very sweet. I hope we hit it off with a burgeoning friendship. I could really use it right now. Don't know about you. Just respond if you have any interest. Thanks.

This is why we don't let girls on Veeky Forums. You turn Veeky Forums into a board for anorexia.

You dirty witches already pollute Veeky Forums with threads about how to attract the male gaze.

And don't even get me started on how much estrogen and period blood you dumb whores excrete on /cs/.

We get our nutrition from the air. Ck is 0 human emissions. Fuck off back to b

Home made soup and stew with no corn starch or flour added. It will keep you feeling full, and have limitless addition potential. You need a lot of leafy greens as well. I'd recommend eating spinach, cabbage, kale, and lettuce as much as possible because it has lots of fiber and iron which will help you feel full while being super affordable. Black beans are also great since they're cheap, go with anything, and can be eaten from the can as a high protein food source.

This.. this right here. This is exactly why you don't teach gender roles at an early age. It makes so-called men, although I personally consider no more than tiny shrimpy boys, turn up the dial on their toxic masculinity on others. I'm sorry. It isn't cool. Nobody is impressed in how offensive towards women you make yourself. It makes you look small and ball-less as a matter of fact. Meanwhile us cultured male browsers who know how to get along with women are left with stimulating discourse and possible flirtation should the moment call for as much. Grow up. You're not cool. It's a new year. Act like it.

i'm glad you're back edgar

keep fighting the good fight

post feet

Hello Edgar.
How's it going?

>I'm a very short girl
Can't you make very short portions?
Just cook three fifth of any 2000 calories meal plan to have 1200.
It even works with both metric and imperial systems!

faggot

"Pick a recipe that was designed for normal human beings. Reduce amount of each ingredient by 50%. If you're asking about foods that aren't calorie dense, then prioritize proteins over carbs/fats."

Is what i would say if you weren't a dunken 40 year old man shit posting.

Why not just cook what you want and eat less of it? Is your stomach not proportional to your small body? Also, you could consider googling "exercise."

Physically cringed

>2017
>not drinking sex

>my maintenance is 1200 calories so this is a life style not just a diet
Are you like 30kg or something? The BMR for a 155cm tall female is around 1200 calories, which means the TDEE would be 1500 calories for a sedentary lifestyle and if you do any real exercise it's easily 2000 calories.

>if you do any real exercise it's easily 2000 calories.
No
Her TDEE on an active day is 1500, so going by 1200 for a desk job is not weird.
This is what tiny girls do to stay 'normal' aka at an 18 BMI where people expect them to be unless 'chubby'.

is helpful desu

A BMI of 18 is barely normal lol, do you not lift any weights at all? Do you not do at least an hour of moderate to intense cardio a day 5 times a week?

I'm not OP, and I'm fit, but because I don't have good fat distribution I look 'chubby' if I go up to 19 BMI. Most women who don't have good genes have the same problem. I also can't bulk up a lot of muscle mass before looking like a fridge for the same reason.

dems genetics
sorry lass, if it makes you feel better I turn into birther mode if I get above like 19bmi, all hips and thighs but no ass and it's terrible

So what's preventing you from building muscle? Are you sure you will look like a fridge? Most girls who claim they will look terrible when they get more muscular are terribly wrong.

That's because you're not doing your squats, deadlifts and back extensions.

Post rib cage.

only exercise I like is running
won't catch me lifting and I'm fine with it

I am also a girl at a similar height, I eat half a stick of butter a day and it keeps my fat alkaline enough so it doesn't build up. Then I finish by eating a pound of green leafy veggies. The secret about leafy vegetables is that their protein actually counts 6x more than normal animal protein because its more metabolically available. Make sure to eat a tablespoon of coconut oil with all your leafy veggies so you get maximum digestion since coconut oil improves gut flora. I eat macadamia nuts as a snack because they contain all the nutrients missing from the rest of my diet.

Thats probably why you look like a fridge you realize. Running doesn't build muscle at all, and leaves inter-muscular fat in the abdomen as your body burns fat directly under the skin more readily. Don't take my word for this, look at the majority of the people who run marathons, most of them have thick midsections and skinny legs (excluding the ones who are actually there compete of course). Do deadlifts, squats, bench press, and overhead press and you'll strengthen your beer belly and shape up your hips. Running is a meme unless you're doing HIIT which I wouldn't recommend unless you're training for a sport.

Fuck off skinwalker

I've built up muscle twice. I used to train shot put regularly and had good shoulders. Now I do traditional weightlifting and calisthenics. I want to get more muscle because I'm tired of compensating for my genetics and just want to do what I like from now on. Fridge mode or not, I don't care.

Don't fall for the lift heavy meme. You're doing the right thing. Stay lean and just exercise to stay a bit healthier. Key is putting the fork down as you know.

you're replying to the wrong user, I don't have a thick midsection.
I am hips and thighs but no ass and that's fine.
My life isn't for pursuing anyone ideals other than my own

>stay skinny, weak and rapeable for daddy

Your ideal is muscular imbalance? This "life for myself" attitude is the cancer of progress, its an excuse to give up. Get right.

>women always fuck up their bodies when they overdo the lifting

This is false. Don't talk out of your ass because someone might believe you. Any women you see who have 'overdone it' are in steroids.

what you consider overdone and what I consider overdone are two different things.

Here are a bunch of examples of women that are starting to look like dudes and are hardly on steroiods:
instagram.com/j.crvz/

Stand aside, pleb

Oh for fucks sake, every single fucking day with the shills

All the way

>instagram.com/j.crvz/
Not a one of these women look like dudes. You're seriously delusional if you think any of these women are 'manly'. Furthermore, that is as big as any of them will get. These images represent a woman's natural peak without steroids. It takes training and years of dedication to get this muscular and lean. So please, get your insecurity under control.

She can sit on my face

Any day she wants

my insecurity? you're the one pushing people to be muscular that don't want to be. I don't have a problem if other girls want to look like that, or even or , all the power to them.. but it's not my preference for myself.

>It's a Veeky Forums gets triggered by not everyone wanting to look like a musclehead episode
my favorite!

>muscle is masculine looking. women always fuck up their bodies when they overdo the lifting.

This is what you said. This is your insecurity showing. Rein it in. If you don't want to put in the effort to be Veeky Forums I really don't give a fuck, but if you think your lard brain sea-cow ass is going to come here and spew non-sense about things you know nothing about you're dead wrong. Stop spreading dis-info. It is harmful and demotivating to people who might genuinely be looking to improve themselves.

No one cares you gross fuck

Nah. Honestly. All those girls look normal. No women can look 'muscular' without doing roids.
And no, women are not supposed to look like pic related no matter how much you burgers try to promote it. Being in shape is the normal human baseline. Being fatty boom boom is not.

This is your insecurity about still being an ugly fuck even after lifting and juicing shining through

Please stick to your containment board

>instagram.com/j.crvz/
literally none of those look like dudes lol

Girls with a decent amount of muscle are really hot.

>Please stick to your containment board
Stick to yours

Lol ugly fuck is triggered

Asking the right question

Post face and gf, fatty :)

Sorry im not insecure enough about how atrocious i still look after years of lifting to do that

Butthurt I sense you are