TEL saves thread

Friendly reminder that Telcoin is about 1/10 of a penny on kucoin and will easily be worth $1-$10 by 2019. I plan on accumulating as much as I possibly can

Attached: IMG_3205.jpg (960x480, 78K)

right....keep dreaming, pajeet.

Stay poor

I'm accumulating too but no fucking way it gets that high.

8 million bought at .006

am i gonna make it

Attached: 1512673180527.jpg (1280x692, 143K)

yes sir very good sir, i only buy 100k sir no cannot affording. fuck tho matey, its a puppy shit so it might take longer than just a year or 2 to hit a dime or a dollaroo. guna hodl this 3rd world coin for atleast 3-5 years tho. could be perdy big if they can deliver

Ah yes thank you mister for nice advice, i bought 100k. Lambo here we go.

Y'all on some weird shit

Attached: IMG_3105.gif (590x633, 3.04M)

Accumulating

I didin't sell atl, I will not sell ath when it moons. Why you must ask? Because i am retarded. I will take my tellies to my grave.

what do you honestly think will come of this coin in the next 20 years other than MAYBE another pum and dump before it dies off for good. Look who runs it....Already a failed ICO. Literally worse than xlm.

was all in on tel, bought in at ico, sold at 88sats and went all in on link with my gainz.

Attached: SINGULARITYLINK1F.jpg (900x675, 267K)

TEL at $1? are you insane or just braindead

tell me what tel does and then ask yourself if its truly a good idea

I can see it. It will probably get there before trx

My TA says it will be $1000 by 2020

Oh shit mine too. I guess you saw the blessed green wojak of kek formation too?

$1million by next month.

BCH now works on dumbphones. Literally no point for this coin to exist. At least you can still sell above 0..... for now

I'm not selling until it hits $1. I am fully willing to go down with the ship without a second thought. Sitting on 2 mil and willing to weather any storm.

>what do you honestly think will come of this coin in the next 20 years other than MAYBE another pum and dump before it dies off for good.
i'd say it's already dead. crypto coins dont need to file for bankrupcy, so thye just lie there at whatever price they've sunk to, and TEL has literally sunk as low as the kuckcoin exchange will let it. it literally cannot get any lower.

Shouldn't I buy then?