If you haven't at least bought a few of these yet you're just plain dumb. CoinMetro is going to be fucking massive...

If you haven't at least bought a few of these yet you're just plain dumb. CoinMetro is going to be fucking massive, the smart money already got in but if you buy now you are still pretty much garunteed a x10 at a minimum if you hold a year.

Not even gonna shill my referral I'm genuinely trying to help you anons. It's the best ICO out there right now.

Attached: coinmetro-logo-tn.png (530x410, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nl_3aCuXolBoyMOetiZdaprSuSZhH3GM3CN8kHZobN4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This could be the last great western ICO.

Great project, great team. Their crypto ETF product is gonna be big. And every trx needs their coin - so constant demand.

It will seriously dump though at go-live, so if you want in, I would suggest waiting until then and get in at 0.03~0.05 rather than the 0.12 its at now.

alright which pump and dump group are you guys a part of?

Utter scam. They lied and said they designed their own automated KYC module. Ask them, they are checking them manually :'D

Pajeet tier scam!

Just bought 1000000k of this shitcoin
Thanks guys lambos soon

it's an ICO retard how would that even work

Its not pump and dump its 5% referral bonus and dump. It isn't a coincidence that the ICO with the best referral bonus is supposedly "the last great western ICO."

Does this currency have anything to do with trains or is it just branding?

Wow first ever CoinMetro thread with no referral spam. I’m proud of you Biz.

It will go at least 10x probably more like 100x within 2 years. Rip Coinbase

DYOR
It's an exchange

Worth putting 0.1ETH for the 25% discount though.

Lets be realistic. If the bear market is still in full swing it's gonna tank and stay low for a while. But longer term it's 10x-50x for sure

Oh okay.
I don't even have a brainlet wojak serious enough for my question.

Went all in with 40k because I work on Barcelona metro I know the world is giving me signals.

I did this
I decided I'll just buy more after the initial dump

MY FRIENDS JOIN US ON THE TRAIN OF RICHES COIN METRO IS THE LIFE CHANGING BITCORNS

Attached: pajeet-express.jpg (800x540, 103K)

I spent 8 grand on this lil fucker. Hopefully Steve Urkel aka Kevin Murcko can get this cunt to take off like a nigger on a hot pistol in a sunny day philly.

I really wish there wasn't a referral bonus for this, every single thread gets ruined by people begging for people to click their referral links

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nl_3aCuXolBoyMOetiZdaprSuSZhH3GM3CN8kHZobN4/edit?usp=sharing

Looks like we're going to the moon lads

Attached: 0016 - iWezrgX.jpg (1417x1260, 225K)

This also doesn't account for token burn so the price will likely be higher than what it says

At least the investment in this ico helped me survive the bloodbath, no losses for the whole month.

Nice user, but numbers are quite high. Conservative estimates are always best. I'd like to be able to edit the mcap

Lower expectations = lower chances of kms

I just made some adjustments, PE ratio for HKex wasn't up to date so it now auto updates, should be a little more conservative now.
Apart from that I can't make it any more conservative, it's just straight facts user.

Go ahead and assume at least 150m of that circulating supply with be burned.
How much money will I be sitting on in q3 2019 with 30k of these fuckers?

There's no rush. The ICO plateaued. When the token hits an exchange the price will definitely drop significantly.

got 10k of these fuckers

will i make it?

kek, yeah they are always like flash sale!!!!! everytime bitcoin is low. Total scam. Starrted at 2 cents.

20 dollars.

this lol. so much tiered sells the early buyers are ready to dump

This is fucking retarded

An enormous 200M Daily volume for CoinMetro would only mean a $3 price per coin? wtf

How is this better than AMB? Why should I purchase this over that?

AMB does not offer margin trading.

lol not even comparible, they're entirely different things

yes, that's a 20x

Cheers cunt, appreciate it

Oh no, my 4K investment is only gonna make me 100k

Their senior software developer has a 7 year gap between college and coinmetro. Great team, good money, go buy sirs.

>bases all investments off whatever information is available on LinkedIn

Stay poor Gaylord

How is this better than ETHOS? Why should I purchase this over that?