Why do people think this is acceptable?

Why do people think this is acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WuvW9UWi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also this.

They could have at least mixed and cooked the two together

this actually isn't bad if you have good turkey and use mayo instead of ranch

It looks like shit but if it helps someone lose weight or get healthier then good for them. Obesity is an epidemic

why is this acceptable at 25$?

No, fuck you, nothing justifies this.

>eggs
>not dairy

Sharing what the eat on social media?
I don't know

>Choose 2

Whats the problem? It's fat, protein and vegetables all in one sitting.

The only reason I would get upset about this is if it was some corporate establishment charging some exorbitant price. Looks like this person made it at home.

>3 cups of ketchup

Eggs aren't dairy though. Unless milk was added to them then it's fine.

posting things like this on social media is abusive & harmful for people who actually like food & don't hate themselves

please respect my triggers, thanks

Please respect my cock in your mouth, which is fine dining in all respects.

Well now that isn't a balanced meal at all. Kind of a minuscule serving, for one.

The bigger question is why do you care?

it looks like not too bad of a light snack. would eat/10

Diet Cock

eggs are protein

These people have spent their whole lives eating poorly and not exercising. Now it's come to a point where they are either in poor health or have become unsightly or both. Now they are desperately trying to dig themselves out of the hole they've made.

Yeah, what the fuck is going on there? You get the no bun version if you're going low carb, and then you get 3 cups of ketchup which is 90% sugar?

He's obviously not eating alone, look at the beer next to him. that being said i hope thats tea in his cup

I don't get why this is weird at all. I do it when I just don't feel like eating bread. some mustard on that, maybe an apple or 2 if i'm still hungry

I think thats malt vinegar for his fries

That's malt vinegar, man. Not a beer. He's eating alone.

>when Midwesterners try to go on a diet for a week.

fuh real. I need to lose 30 pounds by feburary, so today all I had was shake made of 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, one cup of mixed berries, and half a banana

feel pretty good so far, losing weight should be easy! just kinda boring

Fuck man
You should be eating more than that or else you'll pass out. Stick to losing only a few pounds a week. Unless you're a really big dude, in which case listen to whatever your doctor told you was best

I have a deadline is the thing
I'm coupling my no foods with lots of exercise every day too. all about the calorie burn

That guy is right. You should not be losing more than 2-3 pounds a week. There are health reasons for this, you can actually get a shit ton of side effects from losing a lot of weight fast. Really shitty side effects.

Tbh this is it. If someone wants to eat crap let them eat crap. Besides, if everyone cooked well I wouldn't have a job

>this is what Americans actually believe.

they need to make up for all the sugar missing in their diet soda

do eggs come from the mammary glands of mammals you dumb shit?

>hurr burgers can't into diet!

Your ignorant spite will be the death of you. There are no safe shortcuts to cut weight, no matter what idiot celebrities and ignorant normies would have you believe. The choice is simple; burn it slow, or burn yourself up too.

iktfb
I suggest you also lift and do squats to prevent your muscles from wasting away. Also buy Yohimbine HCL if youre in America or non EU. Also consider anthroplex and SMV stack.

lol, I have no idea what you just said

Let me translate
>work out so your body doesnt eat your muscles cause your not eating properly
>eat big to get big
>get some protein powder and maybe some drugs to help you gain muscle and burn fat.

HURRR

Then why are they in the dairy section?

Just the usual retard who thinks "carbs means starch"

>I need to lose thirty pounds
>in a month
Liposuction. It's quite literally the healthiest option.

which drug helps you lose weight
plz. im fat and dont want to diet and workout

wtf? I hate eggs now

I just made a bowl
4 oz of cubed grilled chicken breast, 1/4 an avocado, green onion, sliced almonds, topped with cabbage/carrot slaw
slaw dressing was a cup of coconut milk, spoon of almond butter, soy sauce, splash of apple cider vinegar, and a twist of lime

help! my food doesn't completely suck.
I guess I'm not eating healthy correctly or something, I don't know where I went wrong

Fucking KEK'D

Not the worst of that diet that I've seen. It's weird seeing what other people cook

I guess, but there are better things to make than this shit, and I'll bet 10 bucks the person in OP's image didn't lose weight (or if they did, they gained it back)

You don't lose weight from trends like lettuce wraps, you lose it by changing habits, and seeing how there is still ranch on their wrap and the hashtag, this is just a stupid trend and not a real attempt at losing weight.

Not too mention that you're more prone to loose skin if you lose too quickly.

there's literally nothing wrong with ranch dressing

Judging from the people I've seen? Crystal meth works fucking WONDERS for body weight, as long as you don't mind looking like a used handbag.

>Beer
That's Heinz Malt Vinegar you mongoloid

Ranch is one of the fattiest dressings, ever. There is a reason it's associated with obesity.

there's literally nothing wrong with fatty foods in a diet

No, but healthy fats are better than shitty ones, and something like ranch is a shitty fat.

Dude, lunch for two at Five Guys is just a bit shy of 20. There's no way a lettuce wrap is 25. Don't be a jackass.

i guess if dubs dont lie

i don't understand this whole organic maymay

of course it's organic it's vegetables and meat

do they regularly eat inorganic plastic lettuce and meat?

soup diet or keto

I enjoy watching people avoid carbs like bread, but load up on shit like sour cream and ranch completely oblivious. An exercise in futility

I don't. I want people to be healthy.

Not clever, or even funny. What did you want out of posting this?

I know in hte early days of the internet, Stewart Brand argues for not editing posts for spelling, et al, rather that they just fly in the moment and capture some of who we are.

Still, "LETTUACE"???

2,4-Dinitrophenol
dont overdose though it kills you by cooking you from the inside out

pastebin.com/WuvW9UWi
this should have all the info you need

>10lbs a week
have you tried cremation?

>no sugar
aren't those bell peppers?
they have natural sugars in them

no ranch dressing is whole 30 approved. that defeat sthe purpose

f you want to lose weight, eat less. doesn't matter what you eat

A lettuce wrap is maybe 5, drink about 3. fuck off

it doesnt even look like meat

why would you go to five guys and not order a burger?
>because you were asking to get robbed

>cup of coconut milk
Coconut Milk or Cream (Liquid with Water, Canned)
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories from Fat 434 Calories 445

>eating healthy

Okay

Acting like it's "healthy" that they didn't get a bun.

Orders a fucking soda.

nope

hmmmmmmm

>fighters lose 20 pounds in a few days to cut for fights
>LOL THERES NO WAY U CAN LOSE 30 LBS IN A MONTH THO ULL DIE

Why are Veeky Forumsfags so fucking blatantly uneducated regarding the very thing they're supposed to be educated about?

Those fighters have a good muscle base to cut down to meaning their bodies have a higher TDEE making it easier to create a big deficit. Also, they use DNP if needed, or clenbuteron, both hard drugs dangerous in the hands of retarded newbies.

Oh wow.
Get this bitch 4 courses of GOFUCKYOURSELF.

No Veeky Forumsizen has ever said that you fucking retard. Also why would a fighter cut for a fight? Do you mean a weigh in? They're two different things. If a fighter is losing 20 pounds in a few days its almost guaranteed to be water weight or fat with the assistance of heavy drugs and doctors.

The reason Veeky Forums recommends NOT cutting 30 pounds in a month is because nobody who needs to lose 30 pounds of body-fat knows how to lose 30 pounds in a month while retaining muscle and not burning out. It doesn't matter at all if a beached whale loses 30 pounds if they turn around and regain it immediately witch WILL happen if they don't ease themselves into their diet and make the necessary lifestyle changes.

You are my new friend for being able to actually use those two words correctly. I see so many who are unable to and it would look like "Not to mention that you're more prone to lose skin if you loose too quickly" Although you only need one O on that to not too. Also good use of you're instead of your.

do you mean clenbuterol?
Clenbuterol, marketed as Dilaterol, Spiropent, Ventipulmin, is a sympathomimetic amine used by sufferers of breathing disorders as a decongestant and bronchodilator.

serious question: are you actually autistic?

No, I'm against the retardation of our new generations and lack of teaching skills and learning processes and ability to want to learn.

>tips fedora

Yes because lack of knowing how to spell the correct words is looked at in a positive way once you leave your mothers basement.

>double tips

Life isn't all zeroes and ones unless you've already put 9 zeroes in front of that one with your knowledge, which at that point, you'd know how to spell lose and loose and you're and your and they're, there and their.

>autism in action triple tip

Fuckin kek

>hotdog taco

If that's not an indication to leave someone, I don't know what is

>used by sufferers of breathing disorders as a decongestant and bronchodilator.
and abused by bodybuilders and fighters looking to drop waterweight fast

what the fuck kind of shit grocery store puts eggs in the dairy section

RING COMING SOON

Why would they be in the dairy section when you don't need to keep eggs cool?

Five guys is shit and a rip off no matter what you buy.