Voting time!

Do you think the bear market is over or not?

Attached: rlavkedh2h801.png (1000x800, 285K)

no

no

Attached: 1_Hn-TveSaWoyUmReTk4ZYWA.png (1080x377, 42K)

maybe

yes

(we were never in a bear market)

Attached: 12845621.jpg (245x206, 8K)

no

I don't know

Not sure, but we see some decent recovery at least for a while I suppose. last time it bounced off so hard was at 6k and at least most stuff recovered. just know when to sell again if we don't enter bull market.

no

I'll be a bull at 8700. I've had my heart broken too many times and alts can wait until then.

Depends on how i feel

No why do you faggots think it will instantly go into a bull market when we raped and pillaged the general public only 3 months ago

yes

Yes. Trend is broken.

yea i doubt it. The rsi was showing a bounce was long overdue so at the slightest bullish news price just exploded.
however, once the euphoria wears off we'll keep going down again. i expect it'll bounce one-two more time before this

yes the bear market is over just like when the US said crypto is fine 1 month ago

That was adoption starting. The powers that be did not want that to happen so every exchange had to shut down with short or no notice.

Adoption will start again but it will be easier since everyone now knows a little. Like cell phones and AOL became smart phones and are now ubiquitous.

Of course not

Wait until $4900 BTC, less than $100 LTC. Lots of idiots just panicked out then fomo’d back into the market, the smart money will wait for the price to go a bit higher possibly then go back to fiat until $6kish (then repeat this process). It may take a couple months to get back to $4900...but if you are unsophisticated with trading, just be patient and wait...or put buy orders for $5000

NO

Attached: NO.jpg (2480x1680, 385K)

One nice bounce and everyone is back to screaming moon. These skids never learn.

haha gay faggot! your kind needs to be silenced by raping in a cellar.

no, this is a sucker's rally

>he has lost all hope
>pahmp eet

Adoption will happen but not 3 months after people got robbed blind it left a bad taste in their mouth and it will take some time before we get another big time run.

>he thinks the bear market is only going to last 3 months

Attached: 1514250155346.gif (282x271, 334K)

No

Always do the opposit to what biz says

Whole market's been short pumps and dump as of late if you haven't noticed, including btc. Expect drop below $7200

No. It's a nice pump though. We still don't know whats going on with the 1.6B in BTC in the hands of Mt Gox

It hasn't even truly begun

Not a bear market but I can see why you'd think it is

Its not over

Fuck no. It's just getting started. Stair stepping all the way to 2k. We will breach 2k and that will be the dagger that'll shake out everyone until they buy back in at 50k it goes to 60k and then dumps all the way back to 8k

No

>Do you think the bear market is over or not?
Was bear market over on the 11th of March?

Attached: 101705-I-am-ready-meme-bear-Imgur-ZaUy.jpg (650x366, 192K)