How high does eterum have to go for me to brake even again?

i bought 0.5 eterum at 1300 plus trading fees. and then i buy another 0.5 eterum at 1250 plus trading fees. now i buy one more 0.5 eterum at 540 plus trading fees but this is all i have. i now have no more left. i have no more money. i put everything i have and it's lower. i now am down big. what the fuck. how must it go for me to get back my money. do not ignore trading fees.

Attached: c97907f6800a49891725f096d197d4bf--frog-meme-internet-is.jpg (396x385, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEJS3P4z1EuSj8PX3atucjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-1200 and you should be good

thank you. can that ever get that high again?

>brake

it can but only if you stop making these threads

Ethereum bubbled on ico's and because it was used as a pair.
Now it's used as a pair less.
And ico's are on many other platforms.
Eth can recover if they announce their scaling solutions especially plasma.
Until then imo it will go sideaways.

fuck you green.

Did you fail math or something? That's like 3rd grade math.

dude learn how to do this your self! you probably tell ppl you invest, not if cant figure out basic fuckin math! ffs the state of Veeky Forums

i only make this thread one time because i need to know. on bitcointalk and reddit fuck dont talk to me. these bad idiots always were wrong. if you got bitcoin you can see the issues in slow and expensive satoshi shit all over and bitcoin cash looks like roger vers

this is you.

Attached: 1518237339495s.jpg (110x125, 3K)

faggot dont troll me

yes this may be. vitalik seems nothing like true businessmen

youtube.com/channel/UCEJS3P4z1EuSj8PX3atucjQ
?????

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 144K)

wrong chump. that is 1+1=2 2+2=4. why dont you give the answer then if you're so smart. because you're not that smart. trading fees add to price and subtract total when you are buying or selling so figure that out genius

fuck to do that i can spread around like an entrepranure you shithead

wrong that is not me. that is you. is that your personle portrait photo ass? is that your picture to date?

>fuck to do that i can spread around like an entrepranure you shithead

> entre-prawn

get out you answer my questions now you are insulting what the fuck

BEEZEE STAKE IT TILL YOU BREAK IT

>You
>dumb
>terrible at invest

[(1300*.5) + (1250*.5) + (540*.5)] /1.5 = $1030 + fees

It will be easier to get your money back if you put your 1.5 ETH into a GOOD alt.