Whats on your food bucket list?

Whats on your food bucket list?

I need to have Kobe beef in japan. I'd settle for getting it shipped, but i fell like it isn't kept well in the plane. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Fried Chicken in Kentucky, and Sausage from Germany as well.
Stil looking for the perfect buger, had the one in New Haven, CT where it reportedly originated from, that was damn good.

I have already tasted the greatest sandwhich ever created.

Ceviche in Baja from a random stall cooked by a badly aging overweight Mexican woman with ingredients brought in by her husband who just jumped off his fishing boat.

Its not that ridiculously expensive if you realize that its extremely fatty and you should be eating a much smaller portion than what you normally eat anyway.

two wieners at the same time

That doesnt look good at all. Wouldnt that just be real chewy? Its all fat no meat

You can't get kobe beef shipped normally, unless your rich af and can bribe some people to getting on their vendor list. I had it once and it was worth the price, I don't think your losing any quality by having it in another country.

For me, it's the McChicken.

the fat is very tender, when cooked it renders slightly and its delicious

Living in Kentucky right now. I promise, the fried chicken is no better than anywhere else in the south, even at KFC, even at their buffet (which doesn't have mac and cheese).

Haggis. I want it more than any other food in the world. And I want it traditional style and it sucks living in the US with the pussy ass FDA censoring what I'm allowed to eat.

'go 'za!

I eat that shit every weekend. It's good buy I wouldn't travel very far to get it if I was you.

>Fried Chicken in Kentucky
i think youre gonna be disappointed buddy

I was in Scotland last summer
someone at my table offered haggis
didnt eat it
kinda regret it

I've had haggis a bunch of times. Personally I don't like it, I find it spicy and yet incredibly bland at the same time with a very gristly consistency. It reminds me of a grainy, not so tasty meat pie which is essentially what it is.

Gee Bill, two weiners?

I went to an Anglican primary school and we had haggis every single year at our big LOOK GUISE WE'RE TOTALLY SCOTTISH lunch

Legitimate Spanish Paella w/Saffron Rice

Double... Penetration?

Boy, you are making me very hungry

German sausages are inferior to eastern european ones to tell you the truth, white sausage in bavaria is something unique, for almost all other fresh sausages you should look east though, thats coming from a german. Butcher traditions are not as great as they used to be here

how are you supposed to eat that???

Meat from an animal I killed (and raised, preferably) myself.

Don't think meat should be eaten any other way, and if you aren't willing to kill your own meat you're a pussy.

Also list of exotic animals I want to eat
-penguin
-gazelle
-yak
-panda
-alpaca
-warthog
-capybara
-toucan

Also that Nepalese honey that makes you trip the fuck out

Dinner at the French laundry
Ramen from a top tier shop in Tokyo

>Tokyo
>ramen

Nigga go down south to Fukuoka where the tonkotsu broth is famous. Pork base is best base

Fish (because mother was Allergic could never have it)
In-N-Out
Kobe Beef
Dry Aged Steak
Authentic Ramen
Macaroons
A burger from a place with at least Michelin Star
The World's most expensive Hotdog.

>In-N-Out
Heh, whatever you say.

I'm going to Japan in March, gonna end up spending too much money on a steak dinner. they make these left over sandwiches if you don't finish your steak at the place I'm going to. Milk bread + tomato/onion steak sauce.

One big goal of mine is to get invited to someone's home in ukraine and eat a nice dinner, especially pierogies and piroshki because that's what I grew up with having a ukrainian grandmother.

Place an ad in craigslist, looking for authentic home made ukranian cuisine, and put like 50 bucks on it. You can easily go there, have a good meal and be welcomed into somebody's home. Money goes a looooooooooooong way in eastern-european house holds.

Yeah I heard everything is cheap as fuck there right now. getting there is the hard part I guess, might go in 2 years or so. I also sort of have contact with a starcraft pro gamer who lives there, will probably message him before I go.

Yeah, you should change the location. Ceviche, yeah, but why there?

at this point it's just for the sheer sake of saying it.
I know the burgers won't blow me away.

My mouth is drenched you son of a bitch.

So do it faggot. That's incredibly easy.

Feijoada. Looks really good, from what I heard, Brazilian ingredients are better than any country's

Swiss Raclette
I'm a sucker for cheese

A lot of the traveling stuff in this thread
But I also haven't been to a Brazilian steakhouse yet, and my mouth starts watering when I see something about fogo de chao.
On thing I wish I could do is go to a city with my friends, big enough to have a Hard Rock Cafe, then NOT GO TO THAT SHITTY RESTAURANT WHEN THERES PLENTY OF LOCAL FOOD ALL AROUND US.
EVERY FUCKING SCHOOL TRIP
FUCK THAT BURGER

I'd quite like to eat at D.O.M

Funny you should mention that, I was at my regular chinese grocery and they had both tripe and stomach,.