Is it worth it Veeky Forums? About 45 pages in and struggling, hoping it gets better but I doubt it will...

Is it worth it Veeky Forums? About 45 pages in and struggling, hoping it gets better but I doubt it will. Should I just drop it?

>my struggle
>45 pages in and struggling
Really makes you think...

I just read them for the 6th one about Hitler, but the series was actually quite good. Keep on trucking, if you don't like it after 100-150 pages the maybe give up though

Yeah it's going back to the library tomorrow

Over-hyped, super-market lit if you ask me.

Read Emmanuel Carrere instead.

>called my struggle
>written by a privileged white man who hasnt known a second of struggle in his life

it that really is your struggle
not mein lmao fuck U

Literally only sold because it was titled Min Kamp

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ya I think the first two books are good. Wouldn't even glance at the last four again.

Now it's your struggle

this, i loved the first two and definitely think they're worth reading, they're some of my favorite books ever. however, couldn't really get into three. this is an opinion i've heard quite a few times so take from that what you will...

Good troll m8

have you even read it?

Read 5 so far. imo they strongly vary in quality. Loved the first one and in general the parts about his childhood. Though the parts about his teens/early sometimes bored me, felt edgy and too focussed on sexuality (-boy wants 2 fugg 700 pages-)

whats so different about it, its just his life right?
surely the writing , prose and everything is the same

its a norwegian middle class lifestyle artist going on endlessly about his life. mother fucking norway, not some hard place but one of the nicest countries on earth

of course every life has elements of struggle, but still, seems so pretentious to call the books ~my struggle~ and make pretentious covers like that, with deep n hard pictures of him being cool

It's named after Mein Kampf, you are a moron.

Are all Veeky Forums posters as pathetic as this one?

Is it worth it Veeky Forums? About 45 pages in and struggling, hoping it gets better but I doubt it will. Should I just drop it?

II am so fucking tired of saying "i have had a bad day" only to have people like you jump down my throat and tell me how people are starving in Africa. Don't be so self-righteous. Do be so ignorant. Don't use pretentious so profligately, it's really embarrassing.

>struggling

>. Don't use pretentious so profligately
it's like art

yeah finish it out until the end, we're all counting on you.

>>/pol/
You will fit right in.

>waaaa waaa my papa died and im a norwegian cuckold

big fucking whoop gramps, just end it

Yes yes everyone who uses a word you don't know is pretentious.

>Handsome dude still going through his hipster industrial phase believes his life has been a struggle.

What are some good books about real struggle(tm)?