Is it worth the hour and a half of stirring to do it the old fashioned way?

Is it worth the hour and a half of stirring to do it the old fashioned way?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodwishes.blogspot.com/2016/02/torrone-italian-nut-nougat-confection.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ah yes, pistachio crems- my grandmama made them all the time living in the country. she would stir for hours and would even mimic the movement for days at a time while she slowly slipped into dementia

gr8 post user

Is this a CIA psyop?

>i poast it everyday, b/c i'm a total jackass
good to know

Its a Bogdanoff psyop. You'll learn that this is ESSENTIAL soon enough

A psyop to kill the candy and almond industry in order to alleviate the drought in California with the dawn of a glorious new age of homemade nougat?

if i find u in real life i will kiss u so fucking hard on the mouth ooh man you dont want to KNOW

One guy posting every Day the same post... but why? troll? trying to push a new meme? hidden message for Russian spy or ISIS member?
and he never give a recipe ....

i actually want to know more about this, user

Really?

But they are not almond, they are pistachio.

the recipe that pic comes from uses 3 cup almond to 1 cup pistachio

foodwishes.blogspot.com/2016/02/torrone-italian-nut-nougat-confection.html

You should have seen back before the captcha when somebody would remake the entire sogwich thread verbatim.

kek

What's a sogwich?

ice cubes on bread

For me it's the McChicken, the best sandwich McDonalds has on offer. I'd wager the sausage biscuit with egg comes in as a close second, but given that they now offer breakfast all day the advantage may just go to the sausage biscuit with egg; it's a hard culinary nut to unravel really and is largely determined by ones predilections and natural biases, although certain side offers such as the French fry, hash brown or even the humble apple pie can be game changers in terms of the which sandwich can be crowned "the best," but I digress, the perfectly breaded and deep fried breast, the light smattering of mayonnaise, the shredded iceberg lettuce, the soft, squishy, sesame bun, is arguably as close to nirvana as any of us hope to achieve

What about the McFish?

>tastes like bitch nigga titties

Why have you tasted the titties of a bitch nigga, user?

kill yourself

It was just a question, why are you so upset?

Oh man, nostalgia.

But why post Chef John from Food wishes dot com's picture?

I like his videos, they're clear and easy to follow, but god damn the way he lilts the end of every sentence is infuriating.

putting a sandwich in soup i think it was.