So after making some sick gainz off crypto I'm still sitting around, daytrading. - it's about time to get /cultured/...

So after making some sick gainz off crypto I'm still sitting around, daytrading. - it's about time to get /cultured/. What cheese do you recommend?

Attached: p_3_4_2_342-Appenzeller-swiss-cheese-400g.png (600x600, 464K)

string

smoked gouda thank me later

Gorgonzola & ricotta

Attached: ricotta-2.jpg (760x400, 51K)

Frico. It's a Dutch cheese with the consistency of Jarlsberg. Meredith Goat's Cheese. Top shelf Stilton. Castello White if you want something easily available.

Gorgonzola, gouda, muenster

Attached: davidstow_Extra_Mature_Cheddar_1.jpg (450x373, 29K)

Fresh mozzarella.

Brie

Morbier

This is the best cheese ever.

Attached: 1025-Gourmetme_image_2.jpg (500x375, 34K)

Ignore these luddites, you easy cheese is the block chain of cheeses. Embrace technology

Attached: images (1).jpg (355x288, 25K)

Double Gloucester, Port Salut, fugg man there are too many good cheeses

Want to get /cultured/?
Eat the appropriate cheese in the right context.

This is best enjoyed with wine from a bag.

peak culture

comte

chaussée aux moines

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (580x580, 150K)

for me, it's havarti (danish) or sheeps milk cheese (spanish), the absolute best two choices.

you know i just realized... my losses i would have gotten from taxes on cashing out are only slightly less than the crash...

-70% vs -40% lol. fuck this shit

Colby jack

Honestly can’t go wrong with casu marzu

Attached: 1BFB1924-D29B-4CDC-B174-D1FB13429A53.jpg (1200x900, 242K)

There are very few bad cheeses. But gruyere is as good a choice as any, especially when paired with a crusty bread and a good red wine.

honestly my favorite cheese is parmesan.

Jarlsberg. It’s the tastiest and has the highest vitamin k2 content. Also it comes from Norway which is one of the last great white countries on earth.

Am I a pleb if l love brie cheese the most?

Manchego is an excellent choice

no, brie is great

Are you american ?

Serra da Estrela cheese is probably the most famous Portuguese cheese. If you are into soft cheeses then it's worth a try.

Attached: Queijo-da-Serra-e1425636470922.jpg (612x380, 51K)

phrumunda

Cant go wrong with chavignol

Attached: crottin-de-chavignol.jpg (510x339, 45K)

Lol so many normie cheese nubs.
Go to a restaurant and order charcuterie boards.

text that babe you've been drooling over for months and tell her you want to try all the cheese in town and you need a partner in crime.

She gone eat all that cheese and have some crazy ass dreams about you and fall in love dog.

FPBP

Man I've been out if crypto for a couple months and just recently got back in.

Just want to say the content on this board is getting back to a really high quality after being almost worse than Reddit for months. I love you guys. The dip saves crypto.

lol, luddites, nice touch

D'affinois

dick cheese

I like brie.

thanks for reminding me that smoked cheese exists. haven't had any in 15 years. gonna get me some when shops open. OOooh baby.

That greyere at Costco is prime brotha. Don’t get left behind.

this.

thank him later.

chevre

Attached: 1392_1_.jpg (900x900, 83K)

5yr Gouda
Blue Stilton or Roquefort
Manchego

Stay the fuck away from American bries, only get a brie made with unpasteurized milk