Worth it?

Worth it?

Always

Yes, of course

Get their new stacked tacos, or whatever they're called, for one dollar. If you want more then get the 5 dollar box that has three items, chips and queso and a drink. good stuff

Sure is.

>dreaming about taco bell
>ishygddt

No it's not OP but Wendy's is.

Taco Bell is one of the few reasons I still wake up in the morning. I love everything about it. I don't care if I have to wait 10m in line to get it either, and I won't complain ever. It's so delicious.

Where's the meximelt shill?

Yeah the habanero stacker tacos are pretty based.
$1 for all that you get on it. doubt it will be around for very long.

probably gonna go tomorrow or thursday and its gonna be lit

The double stacked tacos are supposed to stay around 3 more weeks I think, until the next LTO starts. I just hope my local TB doesn't start jacking up the price on them.

Never understood the "Taco Bell = Explosive shits" jokes.

Maybe my local Taco Bell is just high-quality franchisee?

It's people not used to shitty TexMex.

One dollar per cheesy bean and rice burrito?

You're god damned right it is.

my poops from there have always been pleasant.

I like to add the potato bites to this burrito. They improve pretty much anything on the menu.

The answer is no it isn't. But we all know we are fat asses and will buy/eat it all anyway. So be happy and raise your burrito with pride!

>go to Taco Bell
>get two double decker nacho tacos
>they mistakenly give me two pintos and cheese in addition to my tacos
>no spork to eat beans with
>dunk and scoop beans with tacos

Probably the best thing I've ever eaten at Taco Bell

You guys remember the commercial with the chihuahua right?? Yo quiero taco bell.. ahh I miss the 90s

That shit was my life

Double stack tacos are fucking lit. They're a steal considering they're the same price as the plain tacos.

People mistake explosive shits from TB with the same explosive shits you'd get at any restaurant where people aren't good about washing their hands. There's nothing inherently bad or wrong about the food.

>durr it's fake beef
It's not. If you don't believe me, go to the counter and ask them to get an empty box for you to look at. The beef comes pre-cooked, in bags that are refrigerated and then reheated in a hot water bath.The ingredients list reads BEEF, WATER, and SPICES.
For the actual ingredients to be anything other than what's listed would be HIGHLY illegal and would get the supplier shut down in an instant.

OH I MEMBER

Not to go all /reddit/, but bacon is also a big improvement on a lot of the menu items (goes well with the potatoes, too).