Thoughts? My wife just made this for me. She got upset when I told her it wasn't very good

Thoughts? My wife just made this for me. She got upset when I told her it wasn't very good.

Another programmed thread that keeps repeating itself. Its happening more and more each day.

lol gr8 meme bro rly top memeing.

taters look greasy and underseasoned
eggs are over cooked
bread needs more butter
would eat/10

next time at least try to be diplomatic
>it was better than fast food honey, and I appreciate the effort, its just that theres things that could have made it better

If you aren't going to put effort into cooking, you may as well learn to mash all your ingredients together, that way you can't tell whats undercooked and whats overcooked. If I was her, I'd have thrown the bread in first, poured the eggs over it, thin cut the potatoes and put that on top, then pan fried the shit out of it with some red lobster crab seasoning. If anyone asked I'd say its cajun style eggs.

Lmao

This reminds me of the time my wife spent 8 hours cooking a whole slow cooked meal with all the sides you could wish for and I had one bite before flipping the entire table and screaming "This is shit!! Fuck you!!!" I had never done anything like it before and she was petrified

Suffice to say, she doesn't use bay leafs any more

as noted, shit pasta

uh
you should get some anger management classes

I feel like she undercooked the potatoes they should be a golden brown... not yellow

they're greasy/undercooked
pan wasnt hot enough

Fuck off, bay leaf enthusiast

is this a meme?
like, bay leaves do nothing

Please stop shilling bay leaves, I won't fall for it, thanks

You're out of your depth here, you may as well try selling skub to Veeky Forums

Should of just said it was ok. Then maybe next time she'll do better.

>scaring the women who loves you

Yeah well see how long that works for ya when she just leaves one day, pro tip you dont have to lay a finger on a woman for them to become terrified of you.

should have been more specific, and less of a dick.

"These are ok honey, but I think the potatoes could have been cooked a little more." Baby steps.

Hopefully you're a somewhat decent cook and she takes what you say seriously. Doesn't look like the potatoes were seasoned either.

>you dont have to lay a finger on a woman for them to become terrified of you.
Yup sacrificing a goat to the greater old ones in a black sacrament rite amongst the coven of forgotten dead in your back yard will do the job nicely.
Honestly, some people get so antsy over little things like harmless back garden apocalyptic daemon harbinging.

This

This is very stale pasta.
Very stale.

it doesn't matter how scared you make her of you

it matters how scared you make her of everything else