BULL

G20 REJECTS CALL FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY REGULATION

Attached: g20fsbs.jpg (1125x2436, 437K)

>Crypto is irrelevant
>Bullish

>No regulation
>Good
I thought you wanted crypto to become accepted by society?

regulation is good you fucking retard. Why are you mistaking regulation with prohibition?

Means they'll leave us alone for a bit longer

Not an issue with me

Attached: welcome.jpg (396x480, 57K)

new fags actually wanting regulatuons. Pathetic.

You know what happens when you get regulatuons? You get removed from the market unless you're an accredited investor for half of the shit coins.

Only retards with gambling addictions trade in shitcoins (or the 1% who actually believe in the coins they hold). Regulation for legitimacy in the eyes of normal people has always been the end-game

holding after it spiked to 20k and still held to 6k. KEK. That is funny.

>holding
Who said I held, and who said I bought anywhere near $20k?

we need a regulation for adoption to even begin

were on a death spiral and bots are the only thing holding it together

tell me what exactly does "regulation" mean to you and how does it provide value. Anyone is free to buy and use BTC however they see fit at this moment. If a hedge fund wanted to buy it they could. How does "regulation" improve anything?

LET'S FUCKING GO BOYS

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-003212.png (1440x2560, 442K)

>bots are the only thing holding it together

>sminem we need more bots

Certain other financial institutions (ie investment banks regulated by SoX/DF) won't invest without clear regulatory approval. Not that they will even with regulatory framework (they largely won't), but without it we are locking out trillion collectively.

True tho, market makers the only thing that will keep a 24/7/365 market going. A whole month cycle of stocks happens in a week at crypto. Human traders cant deal with that yet

>we need government regulations for it to be adapted in the mainstream.
>Ever used uber, had food delivered to your house, bought a product from Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, etc.?

If you seriously think people need the government to make it successful you should go kys because you clearly offer nothing of value to this world.

LETS GO BOIS

ITS PUMPING, YES!

PRAISE THE BOGS TWIN GOD

Attached: 1519011292755.png (480x480, 313K)

Is 9k by tomorrow realistic guys?

>He bought?

Attached: 1521345036069.png (500x387, 449K)

>bogs are the only thing holding it together
fixed

Attached: 1521416684329.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Your stock is down, nigga.

Fuck you.