Breakfast is my favorite meal, and who does breakfast best? McDonald's. And now they serve breakfast all day

Breakfast is my favorite meal, and who does breakfast best? McDonald's. And now they serve breakfast all day.

You could say I'm Lovin' It.

>You could say I'm Lovin' It.

>Inb4
For me its the Mchicken

Why do you retarded fucks eat buscuits for breakfast?

Bacon egg and cheese biscuit is top tier patrician taste OP

I like bagels for breakfast. The closest thing we have to real bagels here is Meshuggah Bagels. I miss bagel and bagel.

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

They have the best coffee and at the best prices. The sandwiches are great, especially the Egg McMuffin and the Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit sandwich. Also their hash browns are delicious. How can Dunkin Donuts even compete?

mcdonalds routinely fucks up my breakfast order
but yeah i guess they're ok when you don't want to cook and have a hangover but i'd rather just make myself an egg sandwich any day

I am glad you made this thread because I was seeking some genuine input on what you guys would consider to be the best value McDonalds breakfast?

Keep in mind, I want something nutritionally balanced but preferably with a bias towards protein. Don't go crazy - keep the price in mind.

Currently, I do two hash browns and a sausage egg mcmuffin. Costs like $5 or some shit which is pretty shit desu

you mean to say if i walk into a mcdonalds at 3:57pm and ask for a sausage egg mcmuffin i can get one?

For me its the chicken nuggets. They cole in 5 shapes.

Download the McDonalds app and you will get a lot of coupons. Such as buy one get one free. My wife and I eat breakfast there if we get hungover. Really good deals.

While this is mostly I guess a local vary thing but as part of mail coupons I sometimes get mcdonalds coupons with various deals which include breakfast sandwiches. But these are only valid "at participating mcdonalds in the greater charlotte,nc area and the countries of york, chesterfield,chester and lancaster in sc."
So I say, check your mail you might get something.

>being so fat that you actually have a fast food app on your telephone

Morning McWrap>Everything Else

>tastes like bitch nigga titties

For me it is the McGriddle, the best fast food breakfast sandwich.

>telephone
It's not the nineteenth century anymore gramps

This and only this. I'll occasionally order something else, only to reconfirm that the bacon egg and cheese biscuit with hash sandwiched in there is the best shit ever. For me it's the bacon egg and cheese biscuit, at McDonalds.

HOLD ON............

I've got a coupon for that.

mcdonalds crew trainer here, ama

A&W.

Like a regular old brunch and served on an actual plate. Pic related comes with beans where I live.

White Castle breakfast is best breakfast

They got rid of big breakfast without hotcakes, which sucks.

anyone try this bad boy yet? I haven't, wish they used a whole chicken piece and not a patty.

this opens up a whole new world of McDonald mash up meals

get a big mac, toss out that middle slice of bread and insert two hot delicious hashbrowns to make the Big Top of the Mornin' Mac

You're welcome

I don't know how it takes them so long to incorporate the hash brown with the bigmac, maybe they're just afraid the fuck it up?

no way. that looks so fucking good. for the first time in my life, I look forward to eating a fast food item. I live in Canada, so it better come here.

Is this how review bra feels?

>not getting the 2 sausage egg and cheese mc muffins for 3.33

I don't get the mcdonalds breakfast meme, but then I don't understand the fries meme either.

I just want a burger at 7am.

>mcdonalds uk doesn't do all day breakfast

Why is Britain so fucking shit!?

How much do you wanna die? Be honesty.

Burger King will sell you a burger in the morning.

the sausage burrito is so underrated. especially with that sauce