Failed breakout. expect sideways trading for a few hours and dump tomorrow. screencap this

failed breakout. expect sideways trading for a few hours and dump tomorrow. screencap this

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

expect to kill yourself disgusting faggot

This was a fucking obvious bull trap. Anyone who fell for this is a fucking ass nugget.

Don't even care. My 5x short got liqed at 8300. I'm out of money and thus out of the game.

>he didn't short

Attached: 23436436.png (2449x1270, 174K)

kek, precisely this. only thing is how low will it go?

Fuck off bearfag you lost

another one bites the dust

Attached: 1521150877399.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

doesn't look like I lost

Attached: 1495890268088.png (1432x470, 51K)

I mean, I expected a potential run-up to 8000 again (which is why I went with low leverage), but this pump was far bigger than we've seen the last 4 weeks. And of course it happened to peter out right at my liq price. I'll take solace in knowing I've liqed dozens longs these last week's myself, and that holders will be screaming soon enough like they did 8 hours ago and lose their money alongside me.

The most vile and evil woman on the planet besides Hillary Clinton

OP is right

>Down 12K from ATH
>Creeping slowly back towards 6K as time goes on.
>Small meaningless relief rally occurs
>Tells bear he lost...

You're the exactly the person responsible for pink wojacks existing. You're a fucking retard.

Pelosi. Don't forget Pelosi. Gross.

Bew ATL in about 8 hours.

Good. Kill yourself.
Unironically this.

>retards thinks short trading is "holding" them back
Full fucking uneducated retard. Shorts and longs is a reaction to the market prices, not opposite.

Wow what a bold call.

You’re a real madman

Attached: 29FC5F9E-F285-4D4D-ACC4-788931059F37.jpg (401x574, 54K)

Being a nu bear is getting boring. Honestly and unironically nu nu bull starting tomorrow

I was waiting for the true panic yesterday, big red candle, followed but immediate recovery.

This was no bottom, just hope in reaction to the G20 "not having a bad news" about crypto.
Every excuse of a news would have had that effect with the number of deluded fags still around.

Won't be buying untill 6k-6k5 when those last 24hours green fags start panic selling, hating themselves about the worst decision they've made.

I still have skin in the game, but tethered up half of my stack at 9.6k to sort of mitigate my losses.
Wondering if I wanna pull out the rest right now. I guess I'm still deluded as well to think there is a recovery possible short - mid term with the ticking bomb of Gox over our heads...

This stupid fucking trend line. You realize people change it everytime to make a point, you realize if it kept doing that it would go to zero. KYS faggot

>6k-6k5

Dream bigger user. $3.5k

I wanna believe the double bottom is the normie signal

>Shorting crypto
>Ever

Attached: 1511996805842.jpg (211x239, 6K)

>never seen a 4 hr chart