Waiter: How would you like your steak. Me: Well Done. Waiter: Are you sure, sir?

>Waiter: How would you like your steak. Me: Well Done. Waiter: Are you sure, sir?

Zero tip for him
Few things more inappropriate when dinning out than a waiter questioning your order
Yes I realize the steak snobs hate the idea of a well done steak

But as a waiter your job is not to second guess the customer

Sir, Would you Please leave.

I assume it's to save him potentially more work.

I've never worked in a restaurant but I assume that steaks get sent back more than any other food because it doesn't match the customer's idea of rare, medium rare, etc.

Can't do that with well done. When you get your boot it's not changing regardless of how many times you send it back.

>Me: Can I get some Guac? Chipotle employee: Do you know guac costs extra?

Zero tip for him

You're not a steak guy

>Unzip dick
>Waiter: Sir, that's not going to fit in me

Not even tip for him.

did you also have to ask for ketchup?

I can't argue with that, OP. For me, if the server ever gets too casual and sits down at the table while taking the order then automatically zero tip. Anybody ever experienced this? Usually at a Chili's or Applebees or equally shitty chain. It's happened to me several times

>female waitress
oh my god it has been such a long day around here blah blah
>literally sits down in the booth or at the table
>takes order, slouching
>lingers too long and complains more about her day

Not kidding. Anybody else?

Also
>waiter pops a squat next to table
>his face at about table height
>takes order
I'll ask for a different waiter fuck you

well its simple really you lay out $5 on the table, and everytime they question you about your shit taste, you take away $1. if you don't taste the cum they put in there for you being a piece of shit, you add a $1 back. EZPZ insta great service.

You are flyover as fuck

These kind of front of house tactics amuse me and I usually give them my highest normal tip of 13-15%

Steal food for me and make bank though.

>going to shitty places like applebees and chilli's enough to have it happen "several times"
You deserve this.

Austin, TX. Is that flyover?

they give well done steaks, the steaks overdone for real foodies, to you. you should have thanked him for giving you a chance to reconsider.

You give your dining experience way too much thought. Quit thinking of ways to be a cheap fuck and enjoy a meal once in a while. Sitting down at a table is not appropriate agreed. But if I had that many stipulations according to how I tip then I wouldn't eat out for dinner. The server better really suck ass for me not to tip. To sit here and say zero tip for every little quirk that bugs you is autistic as fuck. Enjoy your tendies and well done steaks with catsup

If you live in austin why are you eating in those trash chain restaurants then ?

I eat everything my dude

amh applebees and chillis is ok. superiority complexs are overrated bby

lol yes, it was a mom and pop place too, dude even wanted a glass of wine srs.

Fuck you, I just pictured that as Diner bear comic edit.

A well done steak is like asking for a cold hamburger or a frozen salad. It's just not really acceptable.

>Live in Austin

I've never seen anything like that. I wonder if it is just you

It's just a discount double check. No reason to get upset.

The difference is a sizable amount of people like well done steak. As for your examples, if I was a waiter and a customer asked for a cold hamburger, and that was within the restaurant's capability, I'd fucking give it to them.

You have so many options to choose from, and a limited time on this earth, with a limited number of meals. Why would you waste some of those meals on overpriced middle of the road chain trash like Applebees when you have so many either cheaper options that taste better, or places with actual class that taste better. You live in one of the greatest food cities in the country, and you go to fucking Chilis? Seriously, is this a fucking joke? If you get fucking Chilis ribs or tacos when you live in AUSTIN FUCKING TEXAS, WHICH IS FILLED WITH BOTH GREAT BBQ AND GREAT MEXICAN/TEX-MEX, you deserve death. Fuck you and your fucking bait. Yes, I'm mad. Faggot.

fpbp

This.

Like I already said, I eat everything. I take full advantage of the food scene here. Never said otherwise. You are being a faggot

Did you even read the beginning of my post you stupid fucking waste of life faggot?

I've lived here for 30 years. I'm not allowed to eat a chain restaurant in 30 years? Your making a big assumption that I only eat at shitty restaurants based on my one post in this asinine thread

You clearly have many stories about it, implying you go to those kinds of places frequently.

I'm just gonna let you stay mad at my life then. Get over yourself, dipshit

I'm mad that people like you exist. It's shit like this that makes me question my opposition to authoritarianism. If I could, I would have you shot in the street like a rabid dog.

I wouldn't say frequently. But yes over 30 years I've been to several chain restaurants. Is that abnormal? Even in a city like Austin with a good food scene, chain restaurants have their purpose

Then stay mad who cares

>thinking that people who prefer chain restaurants to hole-in-the-wall joints and actual refined cuisine are subhumans deserving of death is fedora
Eat a dick, cunt.

>Goes to shitty chain several times
>Complains about shitty chain

You fucking deserve it.

Literally never has happened to me, nor do I believe this is a common thing