What kinds of noms do you anons and femanons normally get here? For me it's all about the carnitas

What kinds of noms do you anons and femanons normally get here? For me it's all about the carnitas.

Barbacoa bowl fully loaded minus guac.

For me, its the mcchicken

Nothing, ever.

Overpriced diarrhea.

For me, it's the E. Coli, the best for poisoning.

I'll eat it when there is no Freebirds around, i usually just get a chicken bowl, because i dont like their tortillas

kek

Russian Roulette with a burrito

kill yourself

Steak burrito

try choking on a buritto cockmaster

For me, I actually used to really like the Barbacoa, the best Chipotle meat.

For me it is the Moes or local Mexican Taqueria.

When I am forced to eat here with family I get the chicken bowl. My father gets a steak burrito, my mother chicken tacos and her son gets the kids taco meal

I hate this place but they keep sending me free meal coupons. I must have had ten free lunches there in the last two months.

>noms
Go back to wherever the fuck you came from you fucking garbage fire.

Me: Carnitas fajita burrito bowl with two burrito tortillas on the side (2 meals)
Her: 2 side orders of chicken and 3 soft taco shells

>2017
>thinking chipotle is a higher risk than anywhere else you might be eating

thanks for getting rid of the long lines, plebs

SHIGGYDOO

Chicken, black beans, brown rice, mild salsa, light cheese, light sour cream, and lettuce.

When I was recovering from a broken foot, the doctor actually recommended I increase my caloric intake and Chipotle was one of the few places that served food with decently nutritious ingredients

I hope they name the new listeria strain after you.

>eats at chipotle
>calls others plebs
Okay, faggot. Okay.

bump

tell me your secrets. I just one when they were trying to get people back.

4 Burritos
2 scoops brown rice
2 scoops black or pinto beans

Great source of calories since the only time I'm close to a Chipotle is when I head to the city (I live in the middle of nowhere) and I am typically doing strenuous work at that time.

I just wish the salt was MUCH lower/removed, same for free oils.

>4 burritos
Please don't tell me you eat them all in one sitting?

Indeed I do, that is for one meal. I eat a ton, and whenever I head to the city it's usually on a light breakfast so it ends up being lunch and dinner. Pretty cheap too with that combo.

Most I've had in one sitting was 6 that also had a scoop of corn salsa added in each one. I thought I was going to die from the volume alone. Wanted to test my limits.

>6 burritos

>6 burritos in one sitting
>from chipotle
jesus christ you must be the size of a barn.

B O W L
O
W
L

Recently switched from burritos to bowls wit chips and its like I've transcended.
>Noticeably more food
>Same price
Its the goat item

Hah surprisingly no. I only eat there maybe a couple times a year. My normal diet, although also huge in volume is strictly healthy.

Chipotle is just one of my only options when I head to town if I decide not to bring my own meals, especially if its only for like a day or two.

what are your own meals like

13 ham and cheese sandwiches?

2 cups oatmeal
5 diced dates
2 tbsp cinnamon

2 lbs of steamed broccoli
2 lbs of non-starchy vegetables also steamed
1 tbsp hemp hearts

2 cups brown rice
1-2 cups (depeneds on how active I am that day) pinto beans cooked from dried

If I don't have rice and beans for dinner I will have 5-7 lbs of sliced baked potatoes or sweet potatoes.

sofritas bowl, guac, brown rice, black beans, sour cream, cheese, pico de gallo, corn sauce, tortilla on the side probably like 2k calories but yolo

Funny enough, my friend got E. Coli from Chipotle and didn't realize it till much later. Didn't stop him from eating there though.

I'll usually just get a chicken bowl since I'm a poor fuck. As long as I go before night falls and the savages come out to make their large orders there aren't any problems. Once, at night, I let a mother and child get in front of me and the bitch ended up ordering like 10 different items.

I once liked the barbacoa these guys served close to ~10years ago before all the illegals got deported. It was good enough to bring my parents i thought

Parents were not impressed and soon afterwards these poor workers all got let go across the country. Today i wouldn't even stop by these school kids know shit about what good anything is as most costumers not to mention knowing what good mexican food is. These fast casual places have a place somewhere only its not in my lunch box.

>

>pic related

I don't get it.

>tfw have a buy one get one free coupon for a chipotle burrito
>tfw cant find a dumb hot white girl to eat free chipotle with me

What does you wife's son eat?

This place is shit and you should feel horribly about yourself if you go there and enjoy anything. Fucking disgusting.