What is up with the inheritance hate here?

Why do most people in biz hate other people who receive inheritance money from their parents? You would give your kids money too if you had the means to. Are you faggots commies or something?

Attached: images.jpg (384x384, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/1085063-the-9-most-financially-irresponsible-players-in-nba-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only have money to put into crypto because of my father's life insurance.

it's life on easy mode. people are obviously resentful, in the same way some people are born 6'3 chads.

well actually, there are a lot of communist pigs on this board

nobody is hating on inheritance. there is some hate on being such a faggot you actually come to biz and tell people about your inheritance, tho

I mean i get the lack of empathy when people with inheritance money lose their money but im getting the feels that 90% of biz hates people like this purely for receiving money by being born.

Ffs even trump received money, some of which he lost before being successful

>nobody is hating on inheritance.
Yeah right

> there is some hate on being such a faggot you actually come to biz and tell people about your inheritance, tho
So when we ask for advice and tell our situation, you prefer us to lie about just receiving money to avoid getting your feels hurt right?

no, we just prefer you neck yourself because you are clearly a faggot.

People are jealous. Simple as that.

Imagine a wagecuck waiting in the rain for the bus to work when a trust fund kid who's never worked a day in his life drives past in a luxury car.

Some people still think that wealth is distributed based on merit.

>against inheritance
>commie

Inheritance is something every ideology is against. It is literally indefensible as the argument is based upon nepotism.

Told my parents up frot that I don't need their money - they shouldn't feel encumbered by myself as far as enjoying the fruits of a their life of labor

please tell us why you made a separate thread instead of just continuing to whine in your first thread here

You are the sum total of your entire family tree. If your ancestors were builders of society, you'll probably do better with their cumulative assets than someone whose ancestors were alcoholic fuckups.

Gratz, you have dead parents?
Or are you talking about your poo parents giving y p u moneys

wow i love this ig

we pass on our assets just like we pass on our genes and values and access to influence. it kinda goes against our modern cult of individualism but it's way the game has always been played

Heirs destroy rich families because they mismanage the money.

That's not investment. It's gambling.

bleacherreport.com/articles/1085063-the-9-most-financially-irresponsible-players-in-nba-history

Wrong. Inheritance is the bedrock upon which strong societies are built. The promise of leving your descendants better off is what motivates you build things which will outlast you.

Just jealous cunts... but their parents coddled them anyways and they had almost everything that trustfundfags have anyways just not the actual trustfund.

That being said.. I know some trust fund babies that are total fucking cunts and act all self entitled because their daddy is rich.

It goes both ways. I'm the humblest person in the world though so these kinds of problems don't affect me. #humbleaf

Attached: humble af rn.jpg (2500x833, 855K)

It's because you all act like entitled pieces of shit.

Attached: 907264c1c1bce237014a4b8943295e94--the-powerpuff-girls-s-cartoons.jpg (500x759, 61K)

Great thread, OP.

Attached: 215.png (553x935, 685K)

Because the vast majority of Veeky Forums acquired their wealth through effort and/or intelligence.
When some literal spoiled child waltz' in to play with the big boys, they're not obligated in any regard to respect them, because they haven't actually accomplished anything that's worthy of respecting.

Attached: 1462536718274.gif (700x1026, 959K)

Commie here, you're headed to the gulag in the near future when comrades Corbyn and Sanders get in and show their true power levels

It's nice to see posts like these among the waves of newfags

>Because the vast majority of Veeky Forums acquired their wealth through effort and/or intelligence.
I just peddled shitcoins. does that require effort or intelligence?

>Because the vast majority of Veeky Forums acquired their wealth through effort and/or intelligence.

Hahahahahahahhahah what a joke. Ok lets say thats true. Were you educated? Its likely your parents paid fpr your education otherwise you would be suffocating in student loans.

Youre a special little spoiled brat arent you? Why do you deserve to get educated by your parents while poor people dont? See the hypocrisy?

Pls dont say selfmade people exist that paid their tuition too. They are the exception not the norm.

Attached: 20140911143056_VWfhT.thumb.700_0.gif (500x301, 1.63M)

the real reason is that most of Veeky Forums has retarded boomer parents who blew all their money on endless junk which now fills up their house + their cottage, as well as regular expensive holidays to utterly dreary destinations like Disney or Bahamas cruises

that or they are from broken homes with parents too stupid to save anything

this argument is usually made by waster children when their parents refuse to give money to said shitstain.

If you feel like you have leave money to the child for it to succeed, you failed as a parent. you had time to educate your spawn and imbule them with good habits.

What? I thought majority of boomers are rich?

>go to college and then uni while working part time
>come out 4 years later with 10k in debt
>pay it off in 3 months

Retard
but yeah, I'm just jelly that I actually have to work while these fucks could give 2 fucks about working, yet might do so because they have the freedom to choose to. If I had the safety net of millions of dollars, and no absolute need to work, I'd be happy.

Attached: DYhJvARVAAARmQm.jpg (849x1200, 118K)

No arguments detected. If you hate inheritance so much give up language and tools and go be a hermit eating berries in the wilderness. Make sure not to study up on survival techniques though. Wouldn't want to inherit any knowledge.

Same to you, friend.

I seriously doubt whatever shilling you did on a board like Veeky Forums made any impact on the prices of coins, but I'll throw you a bone say it did; you still spent effort convincing people that it was a good idea to put money into something, which probably also required some level intelligence and understanding of the product.

I was homeschooled by not-very-wealthy-but-not-broke parents that taught me the value and impact of honest labor and strong work ethic.
I'm not saying I deserved to be educated anymore than someone else. But that's exactly my problem with the current economic system; good, hard working, useful people are kept down by nothing more than circumstance. I could of been born in a 3rd world country, or to shitty parents that taught me nothing. But I wasn't, and I'd love to use my headstart to help make a better, fairer reality for as many people as possible.
Just because my current, somewhat blessed, life was produced by the current system doesn't mean I can't, as an individual, have my own opinions and problems with the system that produced it and think it could be handled much, much better.

Attached: 1512947716662.png (992x900, 79K)

It's because most people (including myself) don't get that leg up in life. The majority of people come from weak financial backgrounds without family wealth.

If you don't understand why people are jealous of being handed free money, then you don't appreciate the value of money, and you don't understand what it's like to live in a situation without it.

Imagine for a moment that you have to work in order to live a mediocre life. You have to grind and scrap and struggle for that mediocre life. And while you're treading above water, living paycheck to paycheck, there are others just born onto boats. They didn't build the boat, they didn't purchase it, they just got lucky, and now they own a boat while everyone else is struggling not to drown.

Yes it's jealously. We are jealous that we didn't get lucky with our lot in life. I personally was a generation from being lucky, but commies took my family wealth (1st gen gook-american, parent fled from vietnam, large family wealth was nationalized). Not bitter about it, but it would've been really fucking nice to have that kind of financial stability at a young age.

But if I were in your shoes, I'd probably do the same damn thing, squander that inheritance, and wind up with nothing.

You'll have to wait a few years before you burn the rest of your inheritance, and then you'll finally know what it's like to struggle, and you'll understand why people are jealous of the massive advantage you have right now.

Oh boy I sure do love seeing people flaunt their money they didn't earn.

>doesn't respond to argumentation
>proceed to spout direct verbal attack thinking it somehow makes a difference.

please name an ideology that is keen on inheritance

I only dislike and pity the kids who squander them, which is a good 80% of them. I have no reason to hate them

>I seriously doubt whatever shilling you did on a board like Veeky Forums made any impact on the prices of coins, but I'll throw you a bone say it did; you still spent effort convincing people that it was a good idea to put money into something, which probably also required some level intelligence and understanding of the product.

Your kind, but it required peace of mind and some money that I could comfortable throw at something incredibly risky. Some skill, mental fortitude as well, but not as much.

One user once said that getting rich through crypto is one step above the sewer of inheritance. Seems accurate

they don't leave anything for their kids though, they spend it all on RVs and vacations and junk

I don't speak for anyone but myself here. I only have a problem with those who inherit money, and brag about it like they earned it through hard work. I believe there SHOULD be some sort of humility in people, but that's never gonna change.
TL;DR OP is a faggot and should totally neck himself.

Attached: 1517913313276.jpg (600x800, 415K)

>tfw no boomer parents that I can inherit 2 houses and holiday homes from
At least I inherited high iq, so there's less chance of me fucking up killing myself when I do kill myself.

Doesn't matter how much inheritance you got, by your posts we already know you're a bitchass faggot that cannot deal with any sort of frustration to the point he has to blogpost his feelings on the congolese basket weaving imageboard

You're ignorant about the biggest part of success, which is the struggle and actually achieving goals you fought for tooth and nail, the cornerstone of a truly fulfilled and happy individual

Even if you had all the money in the world you would never make it, you'll never be happy and you life will always feel empty. If anything i feel sorry for you

Attached: 1485286709438.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>not giving your descendants a competitive advantage in todays hypercompetitive economic climate
Top cuck m8

>against inheritance
>commie
Pick both.

>this argument is usually made by waster children when their parents refuse to give money to said shitstain.
Baseless ad hom assumption.

>If you feel like you have leave money to the child for it to succeed, you failed as a parent.
>If you [think thing], you [are wrong]

>you had time to educate your spawn and imbule them with good habits.
This is a form of inheritance.

>doesn't respond to argumentation
>proceed to spout direct verbal attack thinking it somehow makes a difference.
I merely suggested you take eschewing inheritance to it's logical conclusion and give up the civilization your ancestors have left you entirely. It's not my fault that you haven't spent a full 30 seconds thinking through your position.

>please name an ideology that is keen on inheritance
Literally any ideology that is not simultaneously opposed to nature (life is built on the concept of inheritance; everything that lives is a product of the cumulative advances of all its ancestors) and private property (what's mine in mine and I may dispense with it how I wish) supports inheritance. In other words if you oppose inheritance you are a communist. QED

Your ride is waiting.

Attached: 71b.jpg (736x736, 100K)

This

this

All that edge faggot. This isn't /pol

Tbh it's fully dependent on the amount. I have no issue with someone inheriting a million, two or four, but there's certainly a limit. I don't know where it should be, but I get really uncomfortable with 10M+ figures and I see practically no justification for a 50M+ inheritance ever. So yeah in that regard I'm fully commie.

The problem with inheritance is that it's archaic institute dating from feudalism and there's no other way to possibly look at it. In modern day we more or less agree that we ourselves settle for whatever the price things cost, and if someone's a billionaire there's a reason: he created value for the people WORTH of a billion. Now the fucking issue is that once he dies his children have not created the same value. So it's really similar to him donating his money to a charity after his death.. expect to a very close set of people.

>in a perfect society with a freely educated populace and solid social structures etc
>low general income tax
>high inheritance tax
>Everyone gets a lump sum or over time payment distributed from said tax
>new generations aren't gimped because prior ones were dumb
>every baby has an equal start
>Sum would be enough to not die and live ok, but if you want to make it you have to be useful somehow to the world
>Also encourages spending over your lifetime rather than hording wealth until death
>prevents generational concentration of wealth due to luck
>if your bloodline is good, your parents were successful or had other positive qualities, that'll be passed to you.
>Maybe some smaller monetary bonus pass down each gen for the prior getting to certain levels of success
>Success each generation based on merit not stacking mods
>something like that

This shit would only fly on a fresh start like Mars or something. The way things are set up currently are already way too fucked up.
>wealth already concentrated
>governments are mostly inept and I wouldn't even trust them to distribute this properly
>Wealthy would just move to somewhere without an inheritance tax

So yeah idk, inheritance is what it is currently. Don't see many actual ways to change things as is so it's kind of pointless to get mad about it. Just work with what you got

>supporting an instution as old as human history is edgy
>hating edgelords who want to tear everything down because "fuck the system" is edgy
Fuck off, pinko.

>If you feel like you have leave money to the child for it to succeed, you failed as a parent. you had time to educate your spawn and imbule them with good habits.
Agreed completely.

It may not be our objective duty as individuals, but it is objectively the duty of a society to care for and enable it's people to be as good for the society as possible.
If that means picking up slack for bad parenting, then so be it. Another kind, helpful member of the community at the end of our efforts will be reward enough.

>it required peace of mind and some money that I could comfortable throw at something incredibly risky. Some skill, mental fortitude as well, but not as much.
My point exactly. You knew how to handle your resources, invested them into smart ideas (even if the idea of scamming money from dumb people is somewhat objectionable, morally speaking), and you were rewarded in turn.

>One user once said that getting rich through crypto is one step above the sewer of inheritance.
I disagree. We're investing resources into a fledgling technology that has the potential to take society in a very positive direction.
I may disagree with a society that places money as a source of power and coercion, but I don't deny that that is the reality I face, and so I plan to use what power (money) I can personally to help further a positive community for all worthwhile individuals.

Attached: 1513120165616.jpg (364x404, 13K)

>Told my parents up frot that I don't need their money

I guess there wasnt too much to share then in the first place.

'Spoiled bratz' dont have inheritance money. People get inheritance typically at 50-60 yo

Attached: tumblr_n26jeiSjJC1r3ifxzo1_500.gif (500x252, 932K)

blah blah blah blah blah i earned my money blah blah blah tl;dr

Attached: 1a6704aa254c99085082da87e9d6bf96.jpg.png (1280x800, 1.04M)

oh, shut the fuck up. go ask your daddy why do you have to be so poor. oh, you don't know your daddy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually, you're heading straight to a women's shelter soup kitchen to eat the ants from a discarded napkin when those establishment-succing apes of yours don't get into power, and trump blasts their asses for ANOTHER four incredible years of exposing their absolute insanity, delusion, and evil
communists are the most insanely delusional, dangerous people to have even acquired power in modern times
how it has repeatedly happened and FAILED MISERABLY, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, is telling of the efficacy of its kind of coercion

This.

>'Spoiled bratz' dont have inheritance money. People get inheritance typically at 50-60 yo
Unwarranted self-entitlement and disdain for honest labor don't magically go away with age. The sentiment is the same regardless of when the inheritance is received.

we are talking about the same board, right? the crypto board that gambled and partially won. youre not intelligent for being an early BTC adopter. you simply won the dice roll, thats all there is to it. in fact, your decision to spend a lot on crypto proves that youre the exact opposite of an intelligent individual, yet you got rewarded. blind squirrel, nut, etc etc

>youre not intelligent for being an early BTC adopter. you simply won the dice roll
Wow, is this what it's like inside the mind of an actual brainlet? The only people interested in BTC when it was pennies or dollars were computer nerds that understood what blockchain tech and cryptography was actually useful for. The same thing with ETH, NEO, and possibly LINK or any other oracle service.
My point still stands. If you spend effort keeping up-to-date on new technology, have the intelligence to understand the use cases for it, and especially for crypto, have managed your resources well enough to be able to invest excess into it's development on top of that, you deserve every penny you've earned from that investment.

Attached: eth.png (600x600, 343K)

>The only people interested in BTC when it was pennies or dollars were computer nerds that understood what blockchain tech and cryptography was actually useful for.
lul

>that understood what blockchain tech and cryptography was actually useful for
please, dont make me laugh. especially considering the fact that crypto doesnt generate any tangible assets. its not an investment, its a gamble and always has been.
>from that investment
see above. please dont call your diceroll game an investment. you arent and investor. you play monopoly with high-volatility make belief money. technically speaking, youre even worse than someone who bets on sports. at least those are based on statistical probility.

i am not saying that you dont "deserve" the money. that term is worthless anyway, since it changes based on perspective. but please dont pretend that it was your intellect that made you money as an early adopter. if you seriously belive that then youre as far from being an intelligent individual as you could possibly be.

>The problem with inheritance is that it's archaic institute dating from feudalism and there's no other way to possibly look at it.

Why the fuck would i push myself if there is a cap to how much my kids will inherit? Id rather spend all my cash on hookers and blow than let someone totally unrelated to me inherit my remaining net worth when i die.

>crypto doesnt generate any tangible assets.
Do you even know what something like a smart contract is or does? Do you have even a basic understanding of how blockchain cryptography works by itself, let alone the potential uses for wealth distribution? I seriously doubt it judging by your posts.

>muh gambling analogy
>muh monopoly money
I didn't get a free pull at a casino and won millions, I invested hard-earned assets into a technology that I saw a huge amount of potential for use in. It's not my fault you weren't able or willing to understand why that was so at the time, and it still isn't my fault that you don't gain anything from my investments for not being smart, resourceful, or forward thinking enough to know when it's time to get some skin in the game.

Attached: 1515375146811.png (804x743, 11K)

Are you stupid? It's jealousy. Nothing more to it than that.

the dumb ones do
>high IQ 6'4 chad with high IQ boomer parents that invested in gold and I convinced to invest in bitcoin years ago
feelsgudman, still take a yearly cruise and beach vacation with them but got my own place now while Im in school with a decent paying job and loads of disposable money

>let alone the potential uses for wealth distribution
do you know what an early adopter is? hint: it doesnt mean that you bought in last spring. by the time many people on this board bought into crypto, an actual market didnt exist. and expecting one to popup had no indicators in reality. it was a gamble. spending money on make belief money without any actual backing made by a guy in a basement. i dont get why youre so desperately trying to convince yourself that this was a "smart move".
>I invested
youre doing it again. but it nice that your brought up casinos, since thats basically the equivalent to what early adopters did. you spend money to buy in, and then pray that your bet is successful.
>you weren't able or willing to understand
why are you assuming that someone who calls you out for being retarded couldnt possibly hold BTC/ETH/XMR? i am just different than you are. i accept that this was a gamble and enjoy my rewards. youre too stupid to do that. instead you delude yourself into believing that youre some hotshot investor who saw the signs of time. i have nothing but pity for people like you.

This.

Intelligent people who earn their wealth know this and teach it to their children. That's how rich families stay rich. People who got lucky don't understand this so their children piss away their wealth in 1-2 generations.

The whole work hard, wage-cuck-me-up by my bootstraps, protestant work ethic shit is a propaganda campaign by by the elite to ensure new young money doesn't become inter-generational and come to challenge their power.

Now please re-read your sentence, forget about kids for a moment and honestly answer: shouldn't individual live his life to the fullest and blow the money on hookers or whatever the fuck he wants to anyway?

This is a wider problem related to capitalism, so I have no idea why would you or anyone, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't try and explore other options. If you love your kids that much, why not donate to them during your life? Individual is free to do whatever the fuck he wants with his money, but it seems pretty interesting that you decide to not give them jackshit during your lifetime. Doesn't that seem... pretentious?

Dude you make yourself look really retarded. Anyone who's been here in 2011 is giggling right now reading
> what something like a smart contract is or does? Do you have even a basic understanding of how blockchain cryptography works by itself, let alone the potential uses for wealth distribution?
> I invested hard-earned assets into a technology that I saw a huge amount of potential for use in. It's not my fault you weren't able or willing to understand why that was so at the time
It wasn't about any of this. It was just fuck the government #YOLO. It changed a little bit with Winklevoss twins and alts like bitshares/protoshares emerging, that's it. Cryptos displacing stocks/bonds wasn't a thing for a long long time and most advocated for a low BTC price in a first place so it's more adoptable.

>shouldn't individual live his life to the fullest and blow the money on hookers or whatever the fuck he wants to anyway?
Well our parents seem to enjoy spoiling us more than spending it on hookers and blow. Not everyone's parents are degenerates who only love themselves.

Dont you enjoy making your child who you love comfy and happy? Thats why im pro inheritance. Some peoplw really enjoy making their kids successful.

>let alone the potential uses for wealth distribution
do you know what an early adopter is? hint: it doesnt mean that you bought in last spring. by the time many people on this board bought into Amyris, an actual market didnt exist. and expecting one to popup had no indicators in reality. it was a gamble. spending money on make belief beauty product company without any actual backing made by guys in a basement ab. i dont get why youre so desperately trying to convince yourself that this was a "smart move".
>I invested
Youre doing it again. but it nice that your brought up casinos, since thats basically the equivalent to what early adopters of Amyris stock did. you spend money to buy in, and then pray that your bet is successful.
>you weren't able or willing to understand
why are you assuming that someone who calls you out for being retarded couldnt possibly hold Amyris? i am just different than you are. i accept that this was a gamble and enjoy my rewards. youre too stupid to do that. instead you delude yourself into believing that youre some hotshot investor who saw the signs of time. i have nothing but pity for people like you.

Changed some words so that you could understand how fucking stupid you sound. Educated risk taking is the,same, be it some imaginary internet money or a startup that has no tangible revenue yet. If you as an investor see that as a good invesment because you fucking educated yourself,and understood the potential, then yes, it is an investment. A risky one yes, but it doesn't make it a dumb spin of roulette wheel.

>woah teehee look at the pretty candles going up and down teehee! what do you mean the magic money machine doesn't run on fairy dust and belief? that's crazytalk xdddddd!

In your own words, "i have nothing but pity for people like you."

>Veeky Forums existed in 2011
lmao this thread

Attached: dream big.jpg (832x690, 130K)

Adding to my reply, i know you are having a hard time grasping this so let me use an analogy youll understand.

Sometimes my mom jokes that my dad has a mistress who he spends a lot of money on. I ask "who mom?". She says its me the eldest son. My mom says my dad spends money on me like other people spend on their mistress.

Now think of some hot dream girl you would like to take care JUST because you love her. Thats how our parents view us. Get it? We are not forcing them to do this ffs.

most people I know who have a comfortable hassle free life are people that have inherited shit. Not one of them has made it themselves in fact the vast majority would be sweeping streets without a windfall and a cushy job that came via inheritance. So dont expect much sympathy from me and others like me when Ive inherited nothing and had to struggle to make it despite connected and inheritance assholes getting all the breaks.

Attached: trig.gif (255x255, 192K)

Attached: 1518233338133.png (960x724, 260K)

>most people I know who have a comfortable hassle free life are people that have inherited shit
Have you tried googling actual facts instead of relying on your self generated anecdotes lol? But go on, live in denial.

>investing into a startup which usually gives you stock/say in how the company is being ran/some form of influence to make belief money that could disappear in the blink of an eye without you having any ways to sue for damages
educated guess, by the way.

you are living in a dreamworld

Im living in dreamworld while youre the one saying that people with no inheritance have a comfier life? DENIAL LMAO

that's a nice apu friend

Attached: 1483841044606.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

That stock and voting power is fucking useless and worthless like that imsginary internet coin if the company doedb't take off.

im actually saying the opposite

wow, what an intelligent comment. the fiat money you hold is worthless too. your government could fall apart any moment now.

You're not hearing me. I'm not against rising your child, supporting him, buying him property, education or transferring wealth directly to him et cetera. But I am against and I don't understand why you would want for him to inherit something after your death (of old age, not taking accidents into account here). What you're describing is completely cool with me. However if there's an asset they currently own that means they WANT to own that asset. They can transfer that asset today in your name if they so please. But saying "you can have it when I'm dead" is fucked up from moral perspective.

many people arent able to plan their deaths, user. do you think everybody dies at the age of 90, being aware that the day of their death is close?

1st generation starts the farm, 2nd generation builds the farm, and the 3rd generation destroys the farm. Nothing to be jelly about. We’re all that 3rd gen, even when it comes to the country.

>But I am against and I don't understand why you would want for him to inherit something after your death
>But saying "you can have it when I'm dead" is fucked up from moral perspective.
What is a will? Hahahahahahahah theyre giving consent wtf. They could choose to say fuck it, and donate to charity or spend it all making their tombstone dank but they choose to have their kods inherit it.

If you really hate the concept of inheritance that much you should blame MORTALITY lol.

Insecure losers are jealous of others' good fortune

More news at 9

Attached: 1103281.jpg (600x924, 118K)

The only true thing said in this thread.

>not taking accidents into account here
Are you deliberately not reading?

That's the whole point to rethink the will. If you're willing to leave money after your death, why can't you do so TODAY? You can transfer your house, car, stocks, whatever to your child. But the cornerstone point being is that you lose control and put your trust into him.

because people live in their houses until they die, drive their cars until they die,
go camping in their caravan until they die, watch their tv until they die,
hoard investments until they die.

the only time people will blow all their money on thai hookers is when they see their death coming like cancer or something

>Are you deliberately not reading?
are you too retarded to understand that some people think that they can MAKE MORE with what they have than their children can? if i hold stocks, and i am smart enough to properly invest, then why would i hand my money to my children today if i can make them even more money over the course of the upcoming 10 years? giving to your children doesnt mean that you believe that they can do better.

also: where the fuck are you gonna live if you hand real estate to your children before you die? does the will to live equal to live a miserable live in some shitty retirement home?

>That's the whole point to rethink the will. If you're willing to leave money after your death, why can't you do so TODAY?
Because you need money to live? You need the house to live on while you are alive? What is so hard to understand about this. Thats why its often the case they give the inheritance after death.

But in some cases like mine, they give some once you become and adult by their standards and you receive the rest when they die.

My parents did it to me in my early 20s while my grandparents gave their inheritance in their 50s. ALL OF US ARE STILL ALIVE BTW.

Sanders is part of the 1% you moron

how about giving the children a great education and upbringing, instead of raw cash.

If you supply the former, inheritance isn't necessary.

So you agree inheritance is luck based?

your entire life is luck based you fucking retard.

Inheritance is a system that lost its check and balance system over a century ago. In a pre-industrial society bad families are cut off from land and title by the crown. There is no such system to check the shell game of post-industrial webs of intangible assets. You can't strip it like you can land.

>how about giving the children a great education and upbringing, instead of raw cash.
Why not both? They are spending money for your education too you know. Thats the hypocrisy with people that hate inheritance money but had their parents pay for their tuition.

Meanwhile some kid in a third world country cant afford your education. Youre a spoiled brat like us too just of a lower magnitude.