For me it's dennys the best fast food pancake

For me it's dennys the best fast food pancake

Fag

one time I was on acid at Denny's with my friend and thought it would be funny to jerk off under the table as a joke and he's never forgiven me

for only $4 you can get a bottomless stack of warm fluffy pancakes made with real butter milk

disgusting

That ain't cracker barrel.

>bottomless stack
>after 2 plates they hand you the bill

I agree that waffle house has the best fast food waffles but waffles are very different from pancakes

Best biscuits but awful pancakes

Came here to post this.

Waffle House is the greatest hangover joint of all time.

I was just talking with my friend about how Denny's somehow manages to fuck up pancakes. They taste like cardboard and cheap icing

I like ihop :^)

Once I masturbated under the influence of acid I thought I ejaculated my consciousness onto the bathroom floor. I scooped it up into a mason jar incase I went insane

>go to Denny's
>bite into pancake
>it's raw
>tear it in half to get a good look
>see something black sticking out of one of the sides
>unearth it
>its a dead cockroach
god bless

no. i will never forgive dennys for not having the final hobbit breakfast promotion.

I think everyone just wanted to forget about that movie happening.

w-what?

the $4 endless pancake special was GOAT then i realized i was eating 1400 calories at breakfast

WH was dope but they are not on the west coast

Just came back from it. Grilled chicken wraps on the value menu are the best for now until they bring back the baja quesadilla burger.

Cracker Barrel makes GOAT pancakes.

They changed their recipe.

They suck now. They don't even carry biscuits where I love anymore.

Did you eat it?

Waffle House is the best part of road trips to Florida

(You) for You

You live in Michigan? Going to a Waffle House was basically a florida road trip necessity. It was exciting because no waffle houses in michigan

I dont blame him

The best pancakes I've ever had by far, was back in the 1970s when I was in Boy Scouts and we did a yearly trip out to Wurtsmith Airforce Base and got to eat in the base cafeteria.

All the food was fantastic and you got an entire tray loaded down with all kinda stuff for only $1.50.

tfw no sauron slammer

Butter on pancakes is so disgusting why do people do that

For me, it's this shitty forced meme

dennys is im-drunk-and-nothing-else-is-open tier

Pancakes and waffles are literally dessert food.

>Having dubs and being this wrong

It's easily the best deal of any restaurant
Really the only non breakfast stuff they have that's good is the turkey dinner but I only get that on Thanksgiving and Christmas. I always feel bad eating there alone so I just order a lĖ´glot of food
I really miss waffle house and florida
I thought like that for a long time but then I tried it and it's so sinful
yeah and your point is?

> eating deserts every meal
I didn't believe Americans did this, but it was true when I visited your states.

Haha wow faggotmericans are really this retarded???