I have 2 more dried carolina reapers left over from making sauce, what else can i do with them besides make more sauce?

I have 2 more dried carolina reapers left over from making sauce, what else can i do with them besides make more sauce?

Whats the sauce recipe you used?

Rub them in your eyes. Gets rid of dark circles

Infuse them in oil....you now have chilli oil to drizzle on pizza

rub it on the tip of your penis, the stinging sensation will produce multiple explosive orgasms. Be prepared to have a hard on for hours. - true story bro

Turn them into powder and use them on anything. I have some of pic related and it's great on pretty much anything you would want to be spicy.

Make a YouTube video eating both of them and ruin your day for a couple cents of ad revenue.

don't do this, it will create spicy mustard cream (cum)

I have two coffee tins, two coffee bags, and two plastic bags filled with all my peppers I've grown over the past two years. Wat do?

Put em up your but

Dubs say grind them up and snort a fat line, desu.

Is it true Carolina reapers actually taste good compared to other memeheat peppers?

>memeheat
what did he mean by this?

reapers have a light, bright sweet flavor akin to pear/pomme. but you wont taste it for the capsaicin.

my favorite superhot is 7 pot primo. dark smokey chocolatey notes that you can smell through the heat fumes as you eat it. still cant taste much of it during the sweat though.

OP, cut slivers of em into your eggs, pastas, chilli, bbq rub, what have you. used in moderation hot peppers go in everything. used in excess of moderation hot peppers go in everything you feex to other people. kek

Insert one in anus for awesome high.

Enjoy you failing gall bladder.

Scream and throw eggs at them.

Never had one whole. I ate a bhut jolokia whole and for the first 4 seconds (chewing) it's pretty sweet, after that it's just hot.

Pickles, add 1 to each jar you make. Tasty

That's he's a retarded faggot.

I did this. Can confirm it works.

I've done this as well and my eyesight has improved.