Air fryer

Does anyone use these things? I can't imagine fries tasting good without all the grease used in normal fryers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmjWKRJZtQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K7TTXvIJD9w
youpak.com/watch?v=KmjWKRJZtQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's this tutorial with some frumpy hungover redhead Brit cooking shit in a Phillips airfryer like chips and sausages. Totally fappable. Somebody should find it and post it.

here ya go

youtube.com/watch?v=KmjWKRJZtQQ

well fuck

Try being American next time. Or just use one of the dozens of free browser VPNs available.

Not the one you suggested but this guy's does some real comfy food using only an air fryer.
youtube.com/watch?v=K7TTXvIJD9w

>air fryer
aka, baking.

>2016+1
>being american
no thanks!

I know. I was kidding.
>posting on a website created by an American, hosted on American servers, owned by an America-loving Jap, on an internet developed by the American military
>not American
kek

gross. why is it every time americans want to make food, they just end up slapping some meat and american """""cheese""""" together and calling it a day? that video gave me diabetes, and worse, it reminded me of reddit's cooking

first click the link, and then copy it. google doesn't directly link to the page so you have to go there first. that link doesn't work

>confusing basketball-americans with regular americans

tell your wife and my kids hi!

t. mouhammed

most of reddit is white hipsters and fat hillbilies

oh no!

>60%
go home tyrone.

and that video was made by a nigger.

I know, but when I talk about "americans just shoving cheese up ground meat" my experience is white americans doing it. I bet if you went on reddit right now, you'd see em showing their latest "cooking" and you'd see exactly that, and then later you would kill yourself for browsing reddit and withnessing that cancer

>Aleppo pepper

post the proper link, retard.

my mum uses it quite often, chips/fries and a lot of fried things in general taste good.

It is better than an oven being used in some cases.

why is it better than an oven? also, I bet cleaning that shit is hell.

I don't go on reddit, so I wouldn't know. Perhaps you should go back there.

When you deep fry something, very little of the grease actually gets into the food. So I imagine there's not a great difference.

the entire thing is coated with grease.

You're right, the outside completely absorbs it though.... Leaving you with food full of grease. I've never seen anyone remove the skin of french fries, but you sound like the type.

Works like a convection oven, quicker than an oven on the time taken, it also evaporates water content from frozen foods getting them more crispy.

yes I don't have a convection oven :(

I can assure you that your Food will have even more calories than the equivalent food made in a deep fryer (with appropriate temperatures).

>outside completely absorbs
>food full of grease
1-2mm of the outside of a piece of potato is not the filling.

Yeah I got the same thing....
FUCK

>the skin of french fries
what the fuck?

How badly did he need the money?

So it's just a convection oven? lol

Get a VPN so that you can watch commercials?

What a time

holy obsession goodness gracious

>25 minutes to cook fries.

wut.

pretty much, but portable.

can you prove that?

Depends on if the fries are battered, or if they are soft when you fry them. Of course, your fry experience is limited to McDawnawlds and McChiggens.

>blub blub me want grease
Amerifat detected

They actually come out amazing. Muuuuch better than baked fries.

My grandfather gave me this thing as a wedding gift, and it has completely replaced my microwave. At first I had know idea what I was going to do with it, until I put in a day old slice of pizza. Leftovers come out almost as good as fresh including day old French fries. It's actually quite convenient.

OBSESSED

> Gordan Ramsey video
> Unavailable in your country
> From UK

Well fuck you

I do exactly that with muh leftover pizza, in my tiny oven. same shit

Enjoying your British made Transport Protocol?

>muh American internets!!!11

Enjoy ur gopher, bumboy

Is """""airfrying""""" this years meme? My basic gf won't shut up about it.

Pretty fucking much.

That's an infrared oven, not an air fryer, but ya they are decent. I don't bother getting one tho. I only use my microwave to heat up old coffee.

>be fat and shart and get shot at the cinema

Yeah nah

it's two years ago's meme. your gf is a retard.

>old coffee
END YOURSELF

replace tube with pak in the url and you can watch shit that's blocked.

thanks senpai.
youpak.com/watch?v=KmjWKRJZtQQ

>dry rub coffee onto steak
this nigga expect me to eat ground coffee?

>Still not having a VPN handy for every other video that youtube wont let you see

So hot

>visiting JewTube
>thinking you are a hacker because muh VPN

>trying this hard to be Mr elite Veeky Forums contrarian

I think the point is that a VPN is so simple and easy to use that there's no excuse not to use one.

They're decent, we got one.
Obviously not as good as a deep fryer but certainly better than making fries in the oven.
As for the grease, those bags of frozen fries come loaded with grease already anyway and if you do your own just toss them in a bit of oil before you put them in.

dont you have to pay for a VPN?

No. There are so many free in-browser VPNs.

enjoy being datamined you retard

I don't care.

>there's no excuse not to use one

It increases network latency for no appreciable benefit in the vast majority of cases.

That's why you don't leave it on the time, stupid. It's there for when you need it.

So what is the point in routing the entirety of your network traffic over someone else's network when you could simply use one of the dozens of browser plugins which accomplish the same thing?

You do put a little bit of oil in it right? Wouldn't it then just taste the same as oven chips?

Watch it on channel4.co.uk user

Only 6 minutes of adverts before every video and another 4 half way through )

That's what I'm talking about you fucking idiot. Learn to follow a conversation before jumping into one. A browser VPN is still a VPN.

I disagree. I believe that the majority of such addons would use a simple CDN over plan ol' http or https to deliver the content.

Your opinion may vary.

You're wrong, and you're bad at typing.

Feel free to elucidate.

Every single one of those browser plugins labels itself as a VPN.

And?

>hey guys, this thing says it's 'x', I guess it must really be 'x' like the advertisement says

How do you not get scammed on a regular basis?

I bought one when I decided bagged fries were full of chemicals and deep frying is messy and unhealthy.
They're amazing.

>t-they're lying!
No, you're wrong.

How the fuck are you going to use PPTP through a fucking web browser you mongo?

>it is okay when Murifat done it

Thought it was bs till my ex bought one. Heats up fast crisps food perfectly without leaving it too greasy.
Also the #1 thing is reheating fried or breaded food it pretty much brings it back to original condition fucking amazing compared to a microwave for those kinds of foods.

PPTP isn't the only VPN protocol, and is shit anyway.

>breaded food
but how? it has a thing in the middle that keeps spinning right?

Got one for the holidays and haven't even opened it yet because I don't know what to do with it.Does it come with a beginners cookbook or do i need to scavage for recipes on Deep-web air fryer imageboards?

No? Mine has a fan that blows air around the food sits in a pull out pan to keep it slightly above the bottom so the air circulates

Commas motherfucker, ever heard of them?

is that from a techmoan video?

Fuck off, faggot.

>Browser VPN
Enjoy your botnet

Kaspersky will protect me.

yes

Kaspersky can't do shit when you direct all your traffic through the botnet