Whats the worst restaurant you've ever been to?

Whats the worst restaurant you've ever been to?

TGI Fridays

My reasoning is everything tasted microwaved from bags

outback steakhouse
>i order steak thats bland as fuck and tastes microwaved
but thats not what did it
>friend orders seafood because he doesnt care for steak and still wanted to come out with us
>fish is way underdone
>send it back
>still underdone
>send it back
>now baked to hell because obviously chef is pissed from his own incompetence
>manager comes over, says, "well this is a steak house"
>about to leave, no tip
>gets asked about our tip and where it is
i cant tell enough people to avoid this place. they can go bloomin fuck themselves

I've been there one time and wasn't happy with it. I didn't have a seafood friend but the food is no where near what I expected.

Its one of those restaurant chains where the quality dipped the more it became a franchise.

Outback. Wife complained about never have eaten there. She thought the commercials looked good and she wanted to try it. I told her it was shifty. After several years, I broke down and took the harpy to Outback. Midway through the meal, she said we never need to come back here.

Mellow Mushroom in Adams Morgan, Washington DC
The Doyle Hotel in Duncannon, PA

Charlie Horse, they burned my steak, then burned my asparagus. They might have burned my potato if it wasnt mashed.

I'm really easy to please. I don't think a restaurant has ever done anything to make me not enjoy my meal. I got burnt egg rolls at a little pho restauraunt somewhere in Canada

An Italian restaurant on the island of RĂ¼gen in Germany, that shall not be named. Some cunt was staring at us the whole time we were there, we asked the server, he said "oh it's the son of the owner"
We then continued waiting 1 and a half hour for our food because were hungry as fuck
seriously people were getting served and finished way before us.
Food arrives
The pizza was cold and salty, the noodles under-cooked.
never. fucking. again.

>punishing the server for the cook and manager's fuck up

Sizzler.

Order a rare, get it raw. Order Medium, get a cold slab. Order Well done, get a charred brick

Went to a place on the outer banks one time and get cold food in what looked like a 50 years out of date bar. It was the only place I've ever seen with socialized cockroaches. Tied for first is a place in this nasty pub in london I went to and paid 8 fucking pounds for a pint (was not a full pint, probably only 3/4ths of one) of Guiness. Lesson learned never eat in tourist areas.

i had a pretty similar thing happen to me there

>salad was literally drenched in dressing
>medium rare steak came out well done and tasted recently reheated
>desert was literally out of a box
>drinks took forever to be refilled
>complain to management
>he says since i ate it that there is nothing he can do
>barely eaten over cooked and reheated steak is sitting right in front of him, maybe half eaten

fuck that place, the bloomin onion was good but i can make it at home for a fraction of the price

Got into a confrontation at Chipotle

They skimped me on meat (literally put like 2oz) I stood there and starred the guy while the next employee was asking what else I wanted on the burrito. I ignored her completely and continued to stare him while he was tending to the next customer. The girl kept saying "excuse me sir" but she didn't even exist to me.

This faggot knew I was bertstaring him hard and was getting nervous and shakey and didn't know what to do.

After he helped a few customers he could no longer help any more because the line was jammed up and my eyes were still locked on his.

Finally he muttered "ca...can I help y..you?" and while staring him directly into the eyes I pointed to the steak. He nervously grabbed the spoon and put more steak on and my eyes left his for a fraction of a second to verify it was the correct amount, then I continued to stare him while telling the other employee what else I wanted.

I never took my eyes off his while I was finishing up the burrito, paying, and getting napkins. I even walked backwards out of the store so I could continue to bertstare him. When I got into my truck I drove at a snails pace around the front windows and continued to bertstare him through the windows.

Pretty sure that faggot quit after that, never saw him again.

You should've waited outside till his shift ended staring so he couldn't get out without going past you. Serves the stupid cunt bastard right, fucking 2 oz of steak give me a god damn break. I'd have been there the next day too.

lay off the steroids brother

There's no reason to go to any restaurant in the outer banks that isn't located in a marina. And even then, only order the catch of the day.

Got dragged to a Bennigans like a decade ago, still the worst experience yet.

>Wait almost 2 hours-- no food yet.
>Finally here! My chicken skewers are sweet, bland, and what's this-- raw as all fuck inside.
>Waited so long for food consider eating it anyways
>Send it back and wait half an hour for my awful food to be rendered edible
>Pick at my plate while everyone else is done eating already
>Waitress wasn't rude, but she wasn't nice, nor was she too sympathetic to my salmonella

Never went before, never went again.

God that looks like meat with feces.

that's a good a pasta

Yeah it was my first time. The beaches are nice but the place on the whole is a shit-hole.

>this fag thinks catch of the day means something other than defrosted imported fish of the day

This tbqh

That's the idea. It's cheap and no one enforces open container laws; the Brew Thru is alive and well. Luckily it started sinking into the ocean before the gentrification progressed too far.

Why would a charter fishing marina serve frozen fish? Out of season, sure, but they have pounds of fresh fish passing through every day. The place is also lousy with seafood markets, and the only way to the mainland is by small craft or a long windy two-lane road.

Recently I'd say Beer and Burger Joint in Sarasota Florida. Normally I'm not a picky eater, but if the fucking name of your fucking establishment says fucking BURGERS then I, as a customer, are going to assume you can cook a fucking burger.

Well they couldn't, twice and I ordered medium rare. The place wasn't even busy, I just ordered a burger with fries and a beer...simple. Came out well done twice and I had to send it back twice...I felt like an asshole because I hate doing that. After the second time I wanted to just go into the kitchen and cook it myself.

I took it to go after the second time. The hostess and server were nice though. I dunno what kind of chuckle fuck they had in the kitchen though, because that person needs to be slapped.

>sarasota, florida
now answer me this: are you local?

I live there yeah, but wasn't born here. I moved down 10 year ago to care for my brother who got fucked up in a car accident.

There's a small hole-in-the-wall restaurant called "Charlie's Steak and Hoagie" by Fruitville and Tuttle, on Ringling boulevard. It's right next to Robart's Arena.

The service is a bit slow and they close at 3:00 PM, but holy fuck do they make the best cheese steaks/hoagies and burgers I've ever had, especially here in Florida. Their fries are also 10/10. It's out of the way so it's not super crowded, or filled with douchey flyover tourists.

I live on Fruitville, I'm going to go there right now no joke.

It's like $7.50 for a cheese burger, a mound of fries, and a drink. You really can't beat it.

I just hope your food lives up to my hype when you get there.

you guys should touch tips

I think we just did and I think you just touched doubles.

food wise, it's a donair place that used to be good but slowly has been sliding downhill

the last time i went there was the last

the donair meat was burnt and greasy and tasted like rancid breakfast sausage

my dog ate most of it

sucks because donairs are really hard to find around here

Im driving there right now Ill be the guy with the sadfrog shirt. Please buy me lunch.

Cute place...ill buy you lunch...but I ordered mine to go.

So we are eating at your place?

man it's so weird seeing a picture of one of your favorite haunts posted on here

>tipping
It's not my responsibility to pay those faggots. If I could pick up my food I would.

I got the combo sub with fries. Everyone was nice but ibazked for banana peppers and they forgot them.

Food is great though...even the fucking crinkle cut fries.

You should try Ringling pizza if you like NY style.

An Italian restaurant in central Berlin. I ordered a lasagne, what I got was a light sprinkling of cheap, greasy mince between wafers of cold rubber in a pool of red water which was meant to be the sauce.

After this and the poor lunch I got at another place, I ate at McDonalds for the rest of my stay there.

I usually eat Rico's down in Gulf Gate. It's not bad pizza but it's expensive as fuck for pizza that's just "good". I'm looking for new pizza joints so I'll give it a shot

I only hit Gulf Gate for the Thirsty Turtle and Munchies Cafe...and sluts.

Wow user. You're so edgy. Not tipping is so badass. You're just like Mr. Pink [spoiler]because you're a faggot[/spoiler]

>go to barbecue restaurant with sisters
>a grill is placed on our table
>doesn't work
>they relight it 4 times
>get subpar, unseasoned meat to grill that looks like it came from the supermarket
>14 year old waiter spills my beer over my pants
>have to get side dishes ourselves
>side dishes taste like it was deep fried in black oil for 3 days
>waiters and waitresses are all under 18 years old
>obviously inexperienced
>we stop eating and ask for the manager
>we get the owner
>owner leans over our table in an intimidating manner, asks what the problem is
>I stand up, looking down on him and say that I only want to pay for the drinks and get the hell out
>he complies
>we pay
>on our way out, see a 15 year old waitress struggling tapping a beer
>feeling sorry, quickly show her how to do it
>go to the McDonalds 2 streets up ahead
>we were joined by several other people from the same restaurant

This is now your seafood friend

I'm from Chicago. My sister got married in a small town in Wisconsin and my mom and I went to a pizza place there so truly horrid I finally realized what people are talking about when they make fun of "flyovers."

This is an accurate review that I wish I had read before we went there

poor people and humongous faggots are not allowed on this board

Olive garden
Salty as fuck. I don't know why white people eat there

>desert was literally out of a box
Earth to dumbass, every mid-level chain gets all their desserts pre-made from Sysco. EVERY SINGLE ONE

retards

I hate sysco with a burning passion
>Come try our HOME-MADE $dessert
>Order pie
>it's sysco
>Go to another restaurant
>order a pie
>literally the exact same dessert as the other restaurant

how do people not notice this

>they can go bloomin fuck themselves
kek

cheap and bland, yet greasy

duh

>cheap
not anymore

Why are you going to a restaurant in Indiana if you are staying in Wisconsin?

For me, it's McDonald's.

The name of the town is Elkhart Lake, not Elkhart, but everybody drops the "Lake" part

Why must you be so insufferably skeptical? Are you a Hoosier or just a fuccboi?

Please tell me you stole a huge stack of those heavy duty napkins....

I think it's hilarious how they are offering a "Buy one get one free" deal on some of their entrees.. It's as if their food is so cheap and low quality, they have to make you eat one portion and leave with one portion.

Trapp family lodge in Stowe, VT
Fucking Jew sympathizer scum made a shitty rueben and have me wilted greens in my salad.

The server is your go between. If he can tell them exactly what's wrong, or doesn't care enough to see it get done right, it isn't on the customer to reward that behavior.

>half eaten
Then there's this fatass.

I don't remember the place's name but it was with a big family trip so there were lots of us at this restaurant near lake anna va. Had to wait forever and the food ended up being subpar.

So, for you, it's the McChicken.

Boise fry company.

Horrible burger and shitty fries.
I went to both the Portland and Boise location, it was terrible. Worst meal of my life, the manager at the Portland location didn't even care that my burger was raw.

Take pics

I fucking hate americans, always complaining like childrens, the next time I'll see them where I work I'll piss in a big beautiful dish and I give it to them for free, even if it's disgusting I'm sure they'll eat it just because it's free. Fucking pigs.

Fuck off yuropoor

I don't believe you
I haven't been to Portland but the Boise location is fabulous and I go regularly

My guess is you're just used to mcdicks fries and don't want anything other than salted cardboard

That's why you order Medium Well you faggot.

cheeseburger university

And then you'll go suck Muslim dick like the slimy euroscum you are.

Tex-Mex place in Georgia.

I'm a muslim and I live in america you retard lol.

I did, follow the thread.

Not for long.

You're both massive fucking cucks. Can't wait until wait staff is replaced by robots that run on tears from people like you.

that's what you think...

This is surreally beautiful to watch.

care to elaborate?

>making excuses for the staff's incompetence

Ok

I know *cums speechlessly*

What happened to this place? It was pretty fair a decade ago and slowly slipped into oblivion into one of the shittiest places on earth. Every time I mention how shit Fridays is, there's always that one asshole that mentions "Well, their drink specials are good."

That's how you know a restaurant is shit.

You forgot the actual food.

It wasn't part of the reply chain, so I didn't see it. My bad.

Looks like the tits though.
t. hungry britfag who thinks his opinion matters

If you really hate tipping you would patronize restaurants that pay their servers a salary comparable with a decent wage and disallow tipping

Only niggers don't tip

>emasculated manchild too poor to afford tips, deflects his problems with cuck insults

Hurr everything is terrible here and it's all much better where I'm from. Everyone should do everything just like they do where I'm from. That's why I left there and will never go back, because it's so much better there than it is here.

Faggot

> the harpy
kek

i dont really remember any real disappointments desu, however, unless it's completely fucked up or rotten, i'm not too picky on food.

Whoa...did you get triggered?

Puerto Vallarta

You sound like the manchild whining because he doesn't tip just saying senpai

Applebees

In particular just one Applebees I've gone too. Only me and one other person order a meal, and we were in a large group. It took several hours to get my food. Literally hours. By that time me and everyone else just wanted to go home. I just gave them a twenty for the bill and left after that because I didn't want to stick around and see how long it'd take to get my change back.

this.

he probably thinks soup of the day is their finest selection and doesn't realize it's short for "getting rid of shit the kitchen has too much of" soup.

Enjoy your shitty burgers, fag.
Your probably some garden city hick who doesn't know better

Also the fries are badly done. Not even double fried correctly.
They don't stay crispy.

Sushi place in Calgary, can't remember the name but the food was just awful. Not only was the fish obviously frozen, but it was super mushy and had zero taste. At least it was dirt cheap.