I'm a rich asshole who made and lost over 1 million dollars in crypto...

I'm a rich asshole who made and lost over 1 million dollars in crypto, but I don't even care because I've been spoiled all my life and don't understand the value of money.

Ask me anything. Also yes I'm still holding, because I think I'll have 3 million dollars by the end of the year. Not even joking. My hubris is unbelievable.

Attached: RP.png (780x409, 383K)

when u gonna kys

Attached: 1499644387731.jpg (127x160, 7K)

whats the hardest thing the market taught you user?

What do you do to remedy your perpetual existential angst?

no one cares

How much is your crypto worth right now? How many times you have to multiply it for 3m?

whered you get that pic. looks like ross ulbricht

when I find no reason to live anymore, which is not anytime soon since i have interesting hobbies

nothing. I play to win.

hookers to suck me off. I love blowjobs and pay for them regularly

600k, so I need a 5x. But I keep around 4-10 coins at a time for safety

okay how the fuck do you play then?

lmao, you are fucked. is that your play money or 600k is all you have?

What are you holding? If it's LINK then you actually do have a reason to put one in you dome.

k

no one cares you stupid larping faggot. post a screenshot of this supposed "600k" or even a screenshot of anything fucking close to that at all or stop fucking posting bullshit on /biz when nobody gives a fuck about your pitiful existence
pics or gtfo poor faggot

When you end up broke maybe then you will

you've never made $1 million until you convert them to all fiat

I don't understand why people LARP about how good their lives are on the internet. If your life is good, then just live it. The fact that you feel the need to gloat about your income means you are lacking emotional and social development, or something isn't quite right in your life

It's the guy from twilight

>triggered

You can just ignore the thread.

oh yeah duh lol

Which coins you hold?