Which country has the best military rations?

Which country has the best military rations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc15393y16k
youtu.be/Znmo1dMXerc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USA

Mmmmm. Yeah. Nice.

>Leaf ration has burgers

Nice!

Nice.

Brazil

Not even top 3. Canada all the way eh.

Has to be germany, one meal ration lasts a whole day, has tons of sweets, drinks and snacks.
Only downside: no ration heater inside.

That's the only thing I don't like about the Canadian ones. I only had to even use them at basic since I'm on a ship but still.

First is french MREs. Has alcohol.

Second is First Strike.

t. Served.

From looks, russian and chinese are the worst, but i never tried.

IDF here. Not ours. Literally just canned shit you find in a supermarket, and no meat, tuna only.

French seems really good. Norwegian one is suppose to be really good as well since its mostly based on commercially available stuff.
Norwegian one requires you to have boiling water though.

The Germans gave lots of potted meats and drink mixes. Good stuff.

Ours was decent. Not really an MRE but there was lots of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc15393y16k

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Australian one. if theyre still the same one lasts a day, comes with matches and also includes a metal tin for heating (or that goes around your water flask or something). great taste, basically like instant food or microwave meals.

>Leaf Army

FOR WHAT PURPOSE???

>No meat

Fuggin Haredim

To protect against the imperialist country to our south which hasn't won a war since WWII other than defeating a handful of girl scouts in Grenada in the early 80's.

Sorry I was just thinking about the last time america and canada were at war.

>What is the Persian Gulf War

When was the last time YOU guys won a war?

Define 'best'.

Because if we go by flavor, people literally fought each other during Hurricane Katrina for Mexican rations that were donated.

Hmm, contrary to your propaganda meisters, Iraq is not a secure country and has large swaths under enemy control and heavy fighting going on.

But that's how you guys "win" nowadays. Your president declares on the deck of an aircraft carrier, "well, we "won" let's get out before we get our ass kicked again."

>just add garbage water

Canadian annexation soon

>Norwegian one requires you to have boiling water though.
ehhh no?

>IDF here
oy veyy

>Knorr exists in Finland
Weird. Generally looks like grocery food, which makes sense since it's a ration, not food for eating while out in the field.

Turns out Knorr is German, nice! I eat their pasta stuff too much.

Well then I guess the Allies never beat Germany because NOW they have multiple shitskins destrying their country

Maybe its just the arctic rations that require water.

From the videos I've seen, the French MREs seem like the best.

>get to play with cool toys
>can learn a trade or useful stuff if you're not a MUH POGS idiot
>better job than the vast majority of other twentysomethings
>pretty decent benefits as far as I know
>hiring for certain jobs is high

Gee I dunno
>inb4 MUH MUHREENS OOWA

water yes, boiling no. all the rations are made so they can be prepared without a heat source.

>what is ISIS?

Mission Accomplished my arse Americunt

The two Russian IRPs I've had are probably the best ration I've tasted in a while other than the beef stew from an MCW I tried not too long ago. Favorite item in the IRP was the meat and vegetable stew along with the meat pate and crackers

ISIS. you get a free loli and falafel with every MRI

If Justin Trudeau fought ISIS we know he wouldn't defeat them, because by his definition that would be losing.

Fun Fact:
Americans let their troops buy MREs using food stamps.

Japan

Kek

Czech ration with goulash and pate, its amazing.

well memed my good gentlesir

nice

>tries to defend his choice to serve in the Canasian armed forces
>by listing the benefits you get in most 1st world armies
>then calls out the Marines

w e w
I can smell your insecurities through my screen.

>his choice
I'm not in the CF.
He asked why would somebody enlist in the CF and I answered.

Dumbass.

Estonia, apparently

youtu.be/Znmo1dMXerc

>tfw no boifurendo you can listen to Zappa and eat MREs with

So you're just some rando trying to defend an army of cucks?

Can you type out your address? I need to send it to the White Knight Counsel so you can receive your complimentary fedora and McChicken coupon.

Ashen's is great, but has he ever explained why he films his videos (presumably) crouched on the floor in front of his sofa?

As an American, I really have to say: the french

Seriously, they've done studies. 1 french MRE is worth 5 American

France

This desu. Greatest threat to our Sovereign nation is US imperialism. We need a better and larger Army.

>US imperialism
>US keeps getting dragged into peacekeeping by the UN
>Everyone bitches at us for fucking up their countries
>now we want out
>everyone bitches at us for wanting out

Don't get me wrong, US Imperialism does exist, but it takes the form of diplomatic protectorates and the CIA selling arms in your country so you can fight the Russians. The US is tending towards Isolationism. You need a bigger army to defend YOURSELVES, because America isn't going to do it for you anymore and eventually Terrorists are going to figure out Canada exists

how illegal are north korean mre?

I read once about how IDF soldiers spice-up their bland tuna by using a sheet of flaming, oil-soaked tissue, typically toilet paper, to smoke the fish.

You guys create terrorists, check out drone statistics fucko.

Whut, me worry? I guide those suckers in from a comfy office stateside. You say I create terrorists? No, I take them out. Sort of a strange feeling when you see even a terrorist's head suddenly float into the air, though.

Nonexistent

That's a nice hiss

Why does he have a picture of Barış Manço on his wall?

I like this guy

Did that guy get popular overnight or is it just a coincidence I just started watching his vids and saw this

Yeah, that's pretty common. Never tried it because I'm not in combat but I heard from others that it's pretty much the standard way to eat the ration tuna.

Been popular for a while

Singapore here. I think our rations are hot garbage, but mandatory conscription might have biased me a little.

He liked the polish MR-3 one (which was a fucking a gold ticket to me while in service.)

Also, that video of him smoking a 50's chesterfield cigarettes = pure kino.

This.
Japan actually has some pretty good looking rations currently.

Finland.

france
poland
canada

USA
>chili mac
Insta-win, motherfuckers.

He shoulda joined the Navy. Then he could have ridden in the boat.

Who are you talking about?

Oh wow. That is truly delicious.

Hmm Bummer.

Not USA unless you like mechanically seperated chicken and pork assholes with a side of HFCS and coconut oil

>ridden

What if steve made a movie about MREs ?

I'd call it : decadent undertones

>First is french MREs. Has alcohol.

No it doesn't.

With the notable exception of the former Yugoslavia. Every Western intervention since the mid nineties has been a failure, frequently humiliatingly so.

It's just a... NICE... SMOOTH coffee...

t. angry daesh nigger in Mosul sick of eating nothing but boiled potato and jealous of people with other food

Nice