Heading to mexico because trump has ruined the peso

Heading to mexico because trump has ruined the peso.
I will be able to eat lobster every day, all winter long if I like.
Have you ever considered traveling just to eat?
#ceviche
#micheladas
#fish tacos

Downside is you have to be in Mexico

On the beach drinking coronas.
Not a horrible winter tbqhwymf

>Have you ever considered traveling just to eat?
That sounds like a pretty fat thing to do.

that's more or less why I travel

of course I also like history

>micheladas
>good

It's a good way to mask the awful taste of Corona

Or a starving peasant last chance ofr survival. Lobster is pretty cheap. If that's his reference, it meanst he's surviving on dumpster diving already

Or just drink a better beer kek

Border crossing to take advantage of human inequality.
Food of course is one luxury to indulge in. But remember the other "service industry" that is legal in Mexico. A very hot, fit, and young prostitute can be had for $40 and the hotels are also cheap. Never understood why people go to Thailand or the Philippines when even hotter women are readily available in border towns you can drive to.
Mexico is a satisfying place, just be extremely careful to avoid dangers.

>a pretty fat thing to do
Since I 5:2 it wont be a problem.

Good luck finding things like Corned Beef Hash in a can down in Mexico.
There is a reason Trump is building a wall

fpbp

raciss

that has always been a question, is the price of things in mexico super inflated? like how many USD does it cost to buy a beer or something?
is a simple lunch there going to cost you hundreds of pesos to adjust for how shitty their dollar is?
or are you basically going on vacation for free when all is said and done

>mexican "women"
>hot

The best thing about prostitutes is you see them in revealing clothing, sometimes you see their moves while dancing, and you speak with them to hear their voice and see their face and hair close up before you leave with them.
If you dont like what you see, move on. You are fucking crazy if you dont find at least some Latina women to be extremely hot, especially the ones age 18 - 22.

Snapper is really well prepared in Mexico if you're on the gulf coast. If you're more inland eat goat and beef dishes.

Eating is a big part of traveling for me. I always said if I won the lottery or something that I would buy a tour bus, hire a driver, and travel the US eating at all the best places, then go international.

Speaking of traveling, anyone have any good restaurant recommendations for San Antonio? I'll be there later this month for a few nights

this basically, at least our lobster is real lobster and not reconstituted lobster-like product

As a Mexican I'm glad fewer Americans are coming. You're shit-tier tourists.

I will be in Baja.
Lots of snappers

You know for the amount you are paying for a trip there you could just go to a cheap ass mexican place and experience the same damn thing.

Minus shitting your brains out

You say that now, but you'll be thanking OP when his $5 revitalizes your economy.

Remember that everything down there has a different name.
They have hamburgers but you have to ask for a hamberguesso

I prefer Colombia. There are better girls and they are only like $20.

>$40

Kek. I've paid 10 and a fist full of American change in Vancouver

Speak for yourself, I'd love to go to Mexico

u r a faget

U r jealous of big penus

That is ... tell the rest pls

Jesus, a $10 whore? I will pray for you. Bargain hunters do not win this game, its like buying seafood.

I dont doubt it, but I cant drive there. After a hooker and a taco, you just want to go home. And that's not doable if you're in fucking Colombia.

What are their transsexual prostitutes like?
I prefer sausage and breasts to taco and breasts.

I travelled to Shanghai for the sole purpose of food, it was nice to try all kinds of different street foods and dumplings on offer for a week.
I plan to do Vietnam next.

>shanghai
>street foods and dumplings

So how does sewer sludge taste?

> not being able to spot a decent street food vendor from a bad one, enjoy your bland food experiences

>Implying he even has a passport

I wish this scenario was the other way around. Tell the rest of your dirt friends to find hand outs somewhere else.

They don't have any gays on mexico

Tons of good local places for burgers down here and the BBQ down here ain't bad either but you should try to hit as many Taquerias as possible.

>#ceviche
>#micheladas
>#fish tacos

WHY are you using hashtags, you utter imbecile.

So that people with similar interests can find this thread .
What's so hard to understand?

el bumpo

the entire city of Guadalajara is nothing but homosexuals.

Now that sounds reasonable.

Guadalajara have a surprisingly amount of cute girls

Three is not a surprising amount

I hope you get raped to death.

This popular myth desu as the city is regularly overran by many homosexuals

So it's not a meme, like a Mexican San Francisco you might say?

Not a meme.
It totally works