Little Caesars starts the new year trying to earn your dollar with the new, value-focused...

>Little Caesars starts the new year trying to earn your dollar with the new, value-focused, shareable "5 Items at $5 Each" menu, which includes new Cinnamon Loaded Crazy Bites.

- New Cinnamon Loaded Crazy Bites - The chain's take on cinnamon rolls consists of a family-size portion of warm Crazy Bites sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar and then drizzled with cinnamon roll spread and cream cheese icing.

- 8-piece Caesar Wings - Available in Oven Roasted, BBQ, Buffalo, or Garlic Parmesan flavor.

- Family-sized portion of Bacon Cheddar Loaded Crazy Bites (my review)

- Large Pepperoni Pizza

- Four 20-oz Pepsi

In before little caesars haters come in, not going to lie...$5 for a large pizza is a good deal

They need a new photographer. Somebody could make their shitty food look good with the right lighting.

Also "Bacon Loaded Cheddar Crazy Bites" is a retarded name. Just call them Crazy Bites, or Bacon Bites....FUCK.

What a good deal! I think I know where I'LL be eating for dinner tonight!

Now I'm just a small town pizza lawyer, but I do declare that selling these delicious items at only $5 a piece to be perfectly legal.

I fucking love their deep dish. I used to get the 5 dollar normal pizza but these days I can't resist the 8 dollar deep dish version. It's still hot-n-ready just 3 dollars extra.

For me it's the Mcchicken, the best- of the fast food sandwiches.

No.

Go away.

>a grown man posted this and thought it was clever
I bet your parents tell people you died.

See

See

See

>8 piece wings
>$5
I need somebody to go buy them and tell me how shitty they are

>dumb faggot thinks the mug of my salty fluids I gave him is "tears"
Keep proudly slurping down my jizz, faggot. You're turning into your mother!

When are they going to bring back the chocolate ravioli?

(Is anyone else here old enough to remember this?)

Ugh what the fuck

>RAVIOLI! RAVIOLI!

They're as good as frozen store brand. Which is to say, they're pretty bad

Nothing on there is really new, most that shit was at or around 5 bucks for the longest time. I know the pizza has been 5.55 for a long time.

The only big ripoff on there is the pepsi's,you have to be a moron to go for that.

i like their deep dish, but there's like a 30% chance when i get it that it will be really undercooked. also it gets weird when its cold, like the cheese gets translucent and you can see the sauce underneath.

i still like caesars though. literally unbeatable deal, had them once a week in college

The pizza is still the only good deal.

I just remembered that I probably have an empty bottle of that halo 3 mountain dew lying around. Could I sell it for big bucks? Yes I kept a bottle or two lying in my drawer for years.

What the literal fuck? When I quit drinking soda 8 years ago, all they had was regular Dew and Code Red.

What the fuck is all this other shit?

It's the exact same flavor as the orange game fuel they put out every year, so probably no.

>i want bread with shitty cheese and meat on it: the restraunt