INVEST IN REAL MINING

INVEST IN URANIUM!!!! STOP BUYING BITCOINS!!! THERE'S A SURGE OF NUCLEAR PLANTS BEING BUILT IN ASIA(CHINA)!!!! mark my words. A bubble is about to begin. Uranium mining, and processing companies will boom!! Just look at ASX:PDN for proof during the previous bubble. Mining stocks are surging with the commodity market rebounding. Just look at how well NYSE: FCX is doing@! one of the largest mining company's in the US

Attached: miningstocks.jpg (900x600, 130K)

I will check it. Thnks user

It's not just China expanding nuclear capacity, it's Turkey, Brazil, Argentina, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, etc. 66 nuclear reactors are presently under construction, in addition to that there are 69 being planned. This is out of a total of 447 reactors in the world. A 30% increase in reactors will require much much more fuel, especially since many of these reactors are much larger than older ones.

Pdn tanked like a mother fucker. Will they recover?

Also, any other good mining stocks to look into on asx? Ausfaggot here.

Attached: 1521356787359.jpg (620x406, 28K)

GIVE ME INFORMATION YOU CUNT

sar

PDN is shit now, don't buy into them. Look into other mining stocks. Almost no mining company is presently making money on uranium atm, but PDN is so small they're in a huge amount of debt. They tanked with the price of uranium, but the prices reached their bottom in 2016-17. Expect them to recover, like all other commodities. So investigate into other ones.

I'd place my bets on Cameco. Dualy traded as NYSE:CCJ and TSX:CCO. They're doing a ton of exploration and have modern facilities set up. They won't rise as sharply, but they're going to do great.

ASX:BSR. They've just opened up their mines and should start being a lot more profitable soon. It's a good value right now, and investors seemed to have missed it. Gold should be declining in value again, so be careful.

Attached: UraniumPrices.png (620x366, 21K)

>SARACEN
Nah looks good user, cheers cunt. I'll do some research

Attached: images (2).jpg (333x441, 35K)

What the fuck is that facebook shit on my pic REEEEEEEEH

asx:nst

what about UEC?

Yes! There's huge supply cuts coming.

asx:era is another one to look into

was lurking your thread last night too, what do you think about WWR and Denison mines

SAR website doesn't seem to have any info about what minerals they are mining. They did say they are mining gold,couldnt find much else. Any links would be appreciated

they just mine gold.

Denison is good, they just announced one of their sites is yielding enough uranium to make it profitable. Even at today's low prices. It will do well once uranium prices skyrocket.

WWR is a good bet as well, they're starting to work on developing their lithium mines in Utah and Nevada. They're salt plains which almost always have a ton of brine that contains lithium. Nobody seems to have noticed that either, and their stock prices haven't risen with the boom in lithium prices... it's good value.

Fuck uranium you guys want a gem and its this: spent fuel supplies and thorium. Thorium and current spent fuel supplies will be the primary fuel for next gen nuclear MSRs. look for and invest in companies that hold supplies of thorium or spent fuel, look for regulative reform in the mining of rare earths (main by product of this is thorium) or in the atomic industry (MSRs need new regulative frameworks).

none of the under construction plants nor the planned plants use thorium or spent fuel.

many uranium miners are also in the thorium industry

remember for the future

I'm already paying attention to it

i only invest in gallium to help along skynet. we need t1000's to erradicate the population. The standard model just won't do the job.