Did anyone here ever eat dog?? how was it? im going to vietnam soon for bussines and a friend said i should try it?...

did anyone here ever eat dog?? how was it? im going to vietnam soon for bussines and a friend said i should try it?? any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why must they serve it with the head still on? Are they purposely trying to gross people out? If I went to a rotisserie and they served me a chicken with the head still on I'd get the fuck out

seriously? thats all that bothered you? the head? ..besides some people like to eat the brain,,with some lemonjuice and bread..

Enjoy your prion disease [spoiler]it will literally eat holes in your brain, making it the texture of swiss cheese[/spoiler]

You can only get human spongiform encephalitis from other humans with the disease, retart

I have no problem with that. I'm just saying if I want to eat dog meat don't bring me the fucking head unless I ask for dog head

this -->

so i gather no one here has tried it??

I haven't personally but I know somebody who has. He said he didn't know what it was until after he'd eaten, but that it was good. Try it for the experience.

what about whole pigs, fish, ducks? those are often cooked/served with the head still attached.

if seeing the head of a foodstuff bothers you then perhaps you should reevaluate what it is you're eating.

>What is mad cow disease

Viets eat every part, every part. Just got harshly judged this weekend for refusing to eat chicken bones.

cow
dog
>cow
>dog

I know it's not rational, but I have an emotional attachment to dogs that I don't have with other animals, if only because I've had a dog as a pet before.

I'd consider trying it, but would probably not make a habit of it. Also it's really frowned upon around my area in Clapistan

i will try it..just looking for a clue as to what to expect i guess
how the fuck you supposed to eat the bones??
other user here-- i do love me some good head

i can clap to this

BSE causing nvCJD is a bizarre and unfortunate coincidence that is very very unlikely to develop in any other circumstance.

Crunch them up into bone meal, I shit you not. Fuckers have crazy strong jaws, like the pitbulls of the human world.

Things like this makes Kosher seem very reasonable.

I tried it when I was working with the Korean army. Some of the officers took me to a dog restaurant because I said I wanted to try it. I had Boshintang which is a hot and spicy dog soup. The meat was stringy and not particularly flavorful. The soup would be far better with pork, beef or even chicken.

Eating dogs was a dying very local tradition until American tourist made it the hottest thing to see and buy during business trip

Vietnamese here
ate Chả chó(roasted Dog) for dinner yesterday
It's ok

Nah. I mean, you should do as you please, but I would never eat dog.

In my mind, dogs have significantly more utility when they are in a protection or companionship role, as opposed to an unsatisfying, greasy meal. Cats are also in this somewhat, as they hunt vermin and are also good companions.

Unknowingly had some in a stew once, was ok.

>tastes like bitch nigga titties

I had it in Hanoi, it was chewy, bland, and it kinda smelled bad.

His point was that you couldn't get it from any animal besides a human you illiterate goober

If I was in your shoe. Why? There are tons of exotic foods to try, real Vietnamese foods and not the watered down version in the States, not to mention dishes I have never seen or heard of on this side of the world. Why go for something that I might not like or make me feel bad. And if, the so call friend, tells me to try insect and larva next, I'll remove this person from "ppl to eat with" list, cuz they just want amuse themselves with my reaction.

Just asked a friend, she claimed it tasted like pork but more flavorful. Said dog is mostly reserved for when you are getting shit faced at a party, at least in the Xuan Loc area.

i ate some cat once.
Was staying in some village in madagascar and the guy im staying with wakes me up and asks if im hungry. They caught this stray cat stealing their food so they killed and cooked it up. I tried a bit, it was okay. Very lean and almost fishy texture. was a skinny cat i guess.

I have a pet cat at home which i cuddle and talk to.

They can also getting it from eating squirrel brains, so it's not a stretch to imagine other animals causing it.

is dog meat different from wolf meat?

Only a barbaric subhuman would eat a dog.

Theres a reason the most shitty people on earth treat dogs badly. Third world gooks and sandniggers. Think about it.

No civilized human would eat a dog or a cat.

So in other words, don't eat pets.

Great contribution, francis.

Oh please the zips will eat anything in sight

Its kinda okay but its meat from a "predator" that just never taste as good as a herbivores, also they give this weird shrimp sauce with that was rancid as fuck.

>only a barbaric subhuman wouldeat a cow
>there's a reason the most shitty people in the world treat cows badly. Amerilards and inbred euros. Thinl about it.
>No civilized human being would eat acow
get literally fucked

Cows were raised to be food. Dogs were raised to be conpanion animals. This may be hard for your autistic brain to comprehend, but civilized cultures do not put all animals in the same class. Civilized cultures value the dog as not food but a companion. Therefore only barbaric cultures would eat them.

With western culture being the most advanced, we can make rules about whats culturally acceptable or not, and in our culture, eating dog is only something a barbarian would do.

sure is Gook Internet Defense Force ITT

Here you go OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0

Any animal can be raised as food or raised as a companion.

>missing the point completely
>can't understand that cultural values are always relative
>dares to call others autistic

Viet here
that is not how we serve dog meat

this is how we serve dog meat

>western culture being the most advanced

Only technologically and that's changing. Technology has nothing to do with any notion of moral advancement whatsoever. In fact, it could be convincingly argued there is an inverse relationship.

Which civilization(s) are more advanced than western civilization and in what ways? Genuinely interested to read your reply.

Full retard.

>Technology has nothing to do with any notion of moral advancement whatsoever.
Too bad dog eating cultures sure as shit aren't morally advanced. And for far more reasons than eating dog.

ive eaten giraffe ..it was good

>With western culture being the most advanced, we can make rules about whats culturally acceptable or not

Chink here, fully agree When in it all comes down, that's what the world is about, the guy with the biggest stick makes the rules. Too many people forget this.

Is dog meat dark ?

Okay actual dog eating Korean here. They just taste like goat, but a little bit sweeter.

Usually the smaller corner restaurants have better quality meat.

Pinkish-purple.

Dogmeat isnt a thing anymore, though you still cant leave your dog on the porch in vietnam, since some poor fuck would steal it and sell it to a shitty dogrestaurant.

>Too bad dog eating cultures sure as shit aren't morally advanced
Too bad cow, pig, fish and chicken eating cultures sure as shit aren't morally advanced

Is that your dog on in the picture? I think he's autistic.

Yes. Man's best friend

I see your point, but the point is wrong

Look at the brutality of dog slaughterhouses. How can you justify this?

It might look as if the dog is enjoying the bath. But I can tell you that it's definitely not. You can clearly see how he's hypothermic and paralyzed with fear.

Dogs are way differnt then cows. I could not have a cow living in my house.

#yulindogfestival

Bullshit that five sample study was clearly a case of confirmation bias or at best a statistical anomaly.

Chink chonk nip gook ling ming sing tsang general tso like pork cching awh haiya oe cibay