What do you call this phenomena?

who cares
post more wiggly girls

also
>this phenomena?
pls kill self

This, wiggly girls a best

>tfw no latina gf to abuse when coming home after a night on the slopes

Unintended meaning, russel's paradox, irony I dunno. Doesn't seem so exciting that there should be a special word for it.

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia

the fear of long words

>>obfuscate makes the word hide unintelligible/unclear
Wat
>>hide conceals the word obfuscate
Wat

womanlets a shit

pleb

It's called being a pseud
Delete this thread

Ignore the plebs ITT. It's called a thinanchasonoism (from the greek thin: "verily, truly", anankazo:"to cause, to compel", and -noia, "thought").

the same can be said for any synonym of 'hide' u fat fuck

she looks brazilian

What the fuck are you trying to say?

>>mfw the word 'obfuscate' obfuscates the word hide
It does/is what it describes, like 'brobdingnagian' or 'multisyllabic'. They have a self-referential aspect. The technical term is autology; such words are autological.

>>mfw the word 'hide' hides the word obfuscate
No, in this direction not really, since 'hide' doesn't provide the barrier to understanding that 'obfuscate' does. They're merely (imperfect) synonyms here.

>'obfuscate' obfuscates 'hide'
>'hide' hides 'obfuscate
I don't see how this is true. You're using one instead of the other, not concealing one with the other...

good thread

No, you're retarded. You don't understand vocabulary. Hide doesn't equal obfuscate, obfuscate is a word with a more complex meaning that enriches a sentence that contains it, just as enriches is better than "adds to", and so on, ad infinitum, you cunt.

do want

an autologic word is a word that describes itself, the opposite is heterologic

now here is a fun question for you: is "heterologic" a heterological word?

more wigs pls

do you want him to post something or kill himself?

i like girls so much sometimes i wish i was one

nothing prevents him from doing both, no?

wtf same, you just expressed the latent feeling that i've had for years

i dont even want to fuck her i just kinda want to touch her arm and be her

If you don't want to fuck her you're confirmed Veeky Forums material. Break out the Dom you faggots are winning medals.

>Break out the Dom you faggots are winning medals.

I don't get it.

Gold and Silver in faggotry. Who wouldn't want to celebrate such a momentous occasion? Dom Perignon is a Champagne.

>Dom Perignon is a Champagne.
I think this is the point of confusion, no one outside the inbred horsey set gets this dumbass slang.

It's nice to know there is company, there's so much...

Short for dominatrix my man

i hate the girl in this webm. she's annoying and i wish to eliminate her.

damn we need more wiggly qt's

>the word "word"
what do you call this phenomena?

I would say, no? Because the word does not describe the opposite of its meaning (a word that describes the opposite of its meaning).

the chewbacca defense

Honestly, same here. Sometimes when I see beautiful women, I am attracted to them, but also get a heavy sense of envy and even depression. It's like they are so special and beautiful, they are on a higher plane of existence than I am. They seem like mythical creatures sometimes, and I'm just me...

one word can't just be better than another one. there are times when obfuscate might be more appropriate or "better," but there are probably many more circumstances where hide is more appropriate. Also, I don't think obfuscate has a more complex meaning than hide. Pretty much all words have surprising meanings when you look into them.

are you a girl OP? because that's some incredibly shallow made up pseud shit.

you'd fit in the academia.

wow

classic mistake of putting the pussy on a pedestal. guess what? they shit just like you. they are susceptible to shitty human behaviors and flaws just like you. some of the pretty ones are even socially awkward and have low self esteem, just like you. kill your darlings you fucking faggot.

THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

You sound like a bit of a nutter mate

Maybe. All I'm saying is that attractive girls are humans too and that you shouldn't treat them like goddesses if you want to have a shot at getting in their pants.

Past a shot at getting in their pants, if you want valuable friendships or relationships, it helps if they other person isn't seen as an unreachable end-goal. That makes social dynamics unbalanced and is a strong factor for sexual violence.

all he was saying was some girls are crazy hot/pretty, and it's true

That's not all he was saying. You don't ascribe phrases like, "higher plane of existence" and, "mythical creatures" to women and expect to come off sounding like you believe you are in an equitable position when dealing with them.