not up downs

just ride market smart

Attached: dumbutt.png (2468x1270, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn4GZ6LOraw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is your problem. Write like a non retard nigger ffs

HI oracle, big fan...

Are you still bullish on NULS long term?

I have a short open for 7600 with liquidation at 10,000 should I close?

Thanks Oracle! SHHH Gang

Wtf, you can't understand? You thick or something? He says niggers are annoying him and to just chill, big bad btc ain't dying d

Oracle not suggest

btc short

okle love nul all

price

eoy if nul

team say

hey

hey

we did this

nul deserve much

higher price

than even ever see yey

where is your BTCP asshole?? FUCK YOU i really hate you i said it befor anda im saying it now ill will find you and i will kill you... fucker..

Welcome back, Daddy Oracle.

Aren’t you the guy that encouraged hundreds of retarded Veeky Forums posters to buy BTC at much higher prices a few weeks ago? Let me guess, you’re here to do it again?

Fuck you

How much longer Oracle I can't take it much more. I'm patiently waiting for my ETH to reverse and it's driving me insane.

z not encourage buy btc

since 7950 weeks go

z pretty v accurate

chart all ups downs

plus say will test 11.5jk major res

for many weeks

Attached: see orginial proph.png (2708x1262, 422K)

Nuls $100 eoy, no lie.

my jebus loook at that green dildo !!!!! foucers llok at that green dildo on your faces....!!!!!! this ashole is a BTCP whale!! he said that a few weeks ago r ypou really that stupid!!! if you are the i will run for president in the nex campaign and i know how you will vote for me in the next capaign damint why is the people THIS STUPID...

oracle said on tweeter

oracle been use

ETH/USD short

as insurance vs . btc fall

closed recently

Quit typing like a nigger who flunked first grade

Shut the fuck up faggot

thank non

z miss

no race hate type

shh cult all

colors

and for you bitch im working.... ill find you you SOAB its just a matter of time one or two more screwups of your part.....

There are plenty of people that listened to you, and now hate your guts. Your BTC calls are trash, and any poor sucker that you pumped into NULS are suffering major losses. How do you sleep at night?

not if z find

first ;)

z perfect 150bn market

z have money on side;)

Come find me Pajeet. You'll need to wipe the shit out of your eyes first though.

WHAT losses you brainlet? He's calling Nuls since like $2. Kys.

Bingos

Do the two of you faggots really think you’ll be able to pump these people out of their money AGAIN. I’ve gotta see this. I know most on Veeky Forums are retarded, but I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt this time. Fuck you worms.

Sir, are we going up or down sir?!

Attached: 1521260243979.jpg (926x848, 170K)

All on her story

Check z threads

V accurate

Evidence

you bitch you.....fucking BTCP HODLER... trying to start a cult.....look at the numbers and stop talking like a 1900 nigger......go KYS beacuse when we find rethh we will find you....

Is this another coordinated pump attempt to dump on the people of Veeky Forums. You two fags should be shot.

What’s wrong with btcp holders

Z not ask anyone to

But anything

Z have 500 tweeter follow

They know z love biz

HOLY SHIT, can you be any more stupid? Is that fucking possible? HAVE YOU READ about Nuls? Oracle just gave Veeky Forums a fucking gem and you can't fucking realize that. You deserve to be poor and YOU WILL be poor.
Don't breed.

Your crooked ass has been exposed. Go pump reddit you worm.

werent you like wrong before

fuck i hate TA-tards

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

Your ID is still the same. It's like you can stop being stupid.

woot no more widom of your self fucker....? go FUD or SHILL on the discord channels you knou so we can to confirm your idenitiy across the channels....go and do your best on Disney TA or we will get a fist on your mestize sorry asss..

no hate fight

Ignore bait fellow Zfreind

Who are you, his gimp? You two shills need to up your game a little. You reek like shit. Your little carnival barking games won’t work here anymore.

Why z thinks eth always falls harder than btc?

When btc bearish short eth?

>fisting
Seems like you still have a fist up there.
>muh confirm your identity
Stfu

Will do.

Hey hey Oracle. Are we still bullish this year or nah?

Not always z

Z had bearish eth chart

Recent

Will repost soon

you fucking idiot??? its like asking why is peso always down trending becaus the dollars wetn down its called parity we are tide to the BTC FUUUCCK is this people trying really trying tho be rich this wayy ??? BTC will not move JUS LOOK AT THAT FUCKING GREEN CANDLE we need new money right now wtf why r you following THIS MESTIZE WHALE of BTCP that by the way fucked you apart on that only valid news he knew and could saved you.....

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn4GZ6LOraw

this for you oracle

btc moon thread. BULL RUN STARTED

Attached: btc.jpg (1651x402, 71K)

>This faggot shows up at the first sign of recovery
Maurus go back to your Twitter

will repost soon...fucker....... we will find you biatch we will and wee gonna fuck you with a golden fist in that leather bag you call ass hole..

Oh hey the fucking retard is back. Busy again while it dumped to 7.3k after you called a retest of 11.5k?

Same chart

From last post

Above

Cry baby can't think for herself?

YOU SAID SUPPORT AT 8200 YOU MOTHER FUCKER. IT WENT STRAIGHT THROUGH

Shhh

Look chart

Dip v slight

Fell perfect to macro up line

Back up

Attached: 1520064829954.jpg (573x430, 84K)

Z, could you post up more TA on downtrends? yeah, btc will eventually go up, but i along with everyone else, are trying to minimize losses right now in this bear market. we are not out of the woods yet, and thing could turn really bad. we are little fish compared to the institutions who hire people with master degrees in math/stats/finance and run bots. its hard to beat out the algo trading bots.

had we known to simply buy BTC at 7300, knowing the next resis and bounce is at 8600, would have helped everyone out a LOT.

>faggot following TA retard with an anime speech impediment says others can't think for themselves

V civil

Z appreciate

Z will try

Problem is recent dips

Much manipulation

Gox sales

Unexpect Govt fud announce

Like fake Chinese ban

dips more individual whale

And announce

Support and bull more TA

Except clear levels like 11.5k

This just z be honest

But can try to add more

Show how z chart dip

TA not show

Unexpect single 1800 btc

Whale sell

But TA do show

Where market stop fear

Why don't you just pump NULS already. We all know why you are really here.

Z like many coin

Z not care if non buy Nuls

Nuls always brought up by nons

Not z ja ja

hey z, big fan, do you reckon btc in will break 8.6 k in next few hours or go down and then break?

Not sure next few

Over couple day

Yes

Wedge just begin

We just shh

Shh and watch gentle bitcoins

Z

what do you think of shipcoin? I think it has real use and value through blockchain, but is suffering from the current market.

you're right, plenty of manipulation, but i do feel like "major" events like that only happen once in a while. the rest 95% of the time, cryptos follow the rules of trading- support, MAs, EMAs, resis, ABC waves in the main 12345 wave, candles, volume, MACd, you get the point. you must always adjust to what is happening, but to really become successful, i dont believe hodling will get you there. hodling could very well be the difference in having 10k or 100k. accumulating sats/coins should be everyones goal. but thank you Z, having your chart and mapping out possible waves would greatly help me and a lot of others. i always compare the charts of successful traders on twitter, and your observation would greatly help .

I will tell you something as if you people are my group ...fucking noobs if we break 8500 then AN only THEN (8500 -8700) we will steady for 3 days (wenesday 22 thursday 23) then we will go 500 dollars more(9000) then we will reach for new money (we are looking at your your fuking tax rerturn chad) if no new mony in the charts the we will crash it again by new mony we dont need a lolt we only need 20 dollars of volume to reach 10000 to transfer the US richness to the ching chong index as you call us idiots...

ja ja ja ja

this

this funny skimpletong

v clever

why all skimpskomps

not does this

stead just say

n word

s word

f word

c words

p words

not say clever hate type

you skimpletong

up with high sock skimpletong

actual make z entertain

and lots of laughs

thank skimpskomps

lol from what i'm charting, confirmation is above 8500 anyway... and it's just a couple of waves up, before selling and riding the retrace back down...

ira pendejo esa madre no va a subir de precio tienen un limite de 8500 dolares luego si rope esa barrera va mos a dejara subir hasta 9000 para quitarles los taxes a los putos gringos de mierda si no se dejan vamos a bajar el precio para que aflojen lasmonedas hasta los 7000 no ncesitamos mucho ara subir esta mierda hasta los 10000 solo necesitamos 20 dolares de cada chad que quiso invertir en 0.0001 culocoin para quitarles sus taxes. de acuerdo?

yup 8500 go gogogogog 8500

How's this looking?

Attached: bearish div.png (1240x730, 186K)

one coin you have is a oin i dont have..

some time righ should

drags

but z think that excessive

ok

remember, humans look for patterns. you are looking too hard

9k i beggin you to come so i can get the hard earned taxes for my country build a wall mofos build a fuckin wall i tell you.....

i'm waiting for the retrace back to 7900 first lol

z you genius. Do you have twitter?

@oracleofearning

no bully z

z based

have free you

thank z

always help biz

when needed most

Attached: skimpskomps.png (800x800, 84K)

Esto es por que a los mexicanos no les respetan. Te crees inteligente y eres otro brainlet retrasado más. Si no tienes ni idea callate la puta boca

It does look convincing though..

Attached: roij.jpg (1328x516, 70K)