Mfw I know exactly what's going to happen with bitcoin and the future of 2018 of crypto. Heh

>mfw I know exactly what's going to happen with bitcoin and the future of 2018 of crypto. Heh

Attached: images (70).jpg (222x227, 8K)

If you're so confident, make a prediction and say you'll eat your own dick if it doesn't come true.

You know I want BTC to rise
It's not a secret I try to hide
I know you want it too
So bitcoin don’t pretend that your hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
And the whales are pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide That you're my destiny?

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to go up
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to holddd
It's up to you, and and not up to me
No one can say what it will be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours tomorrow.

No U don’t

> he thinks he knows exactly what's going to happen

Attached: Eyyyyy.jpg (502x432, 51K)

>buys 100k
Bet you didn't see that coming. Heh.

Well, don't hold out. Tell us, what's going to happen?

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-184746.jpg (1080x1321, 462K)

Late summer 2018 will be the turnaround for a bull run

>mfw you don't

Attached: 1518071199440.jpg (400x400, 31K)

> it’ll go up guys
Nice work

Attached: 1520362885535.jpg (2508x3344, 1.45M)

Okay screen cap this you autistic Virgin spergs.

>btc makes a relief rally to 9000 or 9500 in the coming week.
>we dump down to 6000 or even 5000 before consensus 2018. There's zero reason to go up.
>consensus comes around may 14-16th with whales accumulating 3 weeks before event.
>btc pumps back up maximum to 10,000 or 11,000 by then.
>ethereum up until consensus dumps down to 0.025 which then make a rally back to 0.126 all time highs
>alts all pump x3 to x20 and 60% of them exit scam and sell off their ethereum in order to cover development costs.
>then death. Absolute fucking death. Bitcoin goes down to 2500 and stays there until 2019 or lightning network release.
>95% of these fucking vaporware alts dissapear into dust.
>we check all of the alts githubs for comits. The alts that survive and have active development and survive the bear market go x100-x200 in the next bull Market.

Start preparing now because if you make the right decisions you'll be in the 8 figure range if you play your cards right.

Screen cap this and post it in November 2018. I'll eat my words. I am fucking right.

Attached: images (17).png (178x178, 3K)

I have to admit I believe you and I feel like a total retard for it

wheres the tube connected to a braphog?

Eth won't hit .025, you're an idiot

yeah i could see that

So basically what you're trying to say is that Link will be 1k eoy? Cheers.

Seems genuinely grounded and realistic. You don't belong here

lmaooooo most of that will probably happen, but not in that tiny time frame dude.

LINK $1000 EOY

I have been stacking my bitcoin all fucking year. The true projects will emerge in the bear season were about to have. They will have to prove themselves in order for me to invest in them.

Out of all the fucking projects that I've researched chainlink seems to be the most revolutionary for its time. I have not personally invested in chainlink yet. I am however keeping my eye very fucking close on it. If they actually achieve what they are going for I will not hesitate one minute to dump 40-50 bitcoin into chainlink at the right opportune moment.

I only invest in winners.

what are your other winners

Fingers crossed Cohen's coin can take me somewhere when it's up to be mined late this year

youre a bitch

xlm, xmr, nano

>he expects a rally next week
>dump it then dildos

Attached: 1521413484558.png (720x1280, 383K)

It'll go up and then down and up and down and maybe flat for a while then down and up and down.

I think people who long hold crypto are nuts. Just swing trade the thing and take profits constantly. Even if you fuck up the timing and miss a couple cycles you should still be making money whether it's in a bearish or bullish trend. If it spikes high really fast then sell. Don't be the pink wojack who lets 100% profits drop down to zero profits followed by loss of a chunk of principal to boot.

Not doubting u OP but what are ur credentials? Why we trust you?

oh look, another link thread

almost believed you for a min

the hell is consensus date?

Kys

If you knew exactly what was going to happen, you would make a series of trades that would make you a billionaire by year's end

but you won't because you don't.

Attached: kkgkg.gif (480x200, 1.2M)

What do you like besides chainlink? Opinion on RLC and ENG?

what do you say about powh.net

lmao this redditor here

>I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN GUYS PLS FOLLOW MY CRYSTAL BALL PREDICTIONS!
But user, Teeka Masala said we have until April 2nd to buy in before the wall street bullrun starts. Are you smarter than Teeka? Why don't you have your own show and following?

Don't ask this random larper newfag anything. If you give him the attention he wants, he'll stick around

> in the bear season were about to have
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

>until lighting network releases
>lightning network was released last week.

Beta