Did anyone save the Wendy's Pepe? It's the rarest! Only screenshots exist of it...

Did anyone save the Wendy's Pepe? It's the rarest! Only screenshots exist of it... PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME I AM DESPERATE!

Sure, not the biggest size tho

That's just edited from a screencap there's even still a white bar at the top you bastard

yeah

Why does this read like one of their own tweets?

I'm so happy /pol/ made Pepe a hate symbol. They did what /r9k/ and poo poo pee pee never could: stop normies from using it.

Feels good to see poo poo pee pee's goal realized

/pol/ = redditors
nothing has changed

that hadn't occurred to me..

neato.

But redditors are the normalfags and spammed rage face comics. Quite the opposite.

And I thought reddit hated pol?

>he hasn't made a pixel for pixel recreation on mspaint
>wants help

O AM I LAFFIN

>being willingly ignorant of the history of this to confirm your bias
wew

Even /pol/ hates /pol/, that doesn't make it any less of a reddit board

ah got ya senpai

I will burn down a Wendy's if they don't stop shilling their shit food anytime soon

>Beautiful Chinese girl desire quality...
Quality what?

>he says, posting on a board full of 40+ married women

except more normies know about it now and its still used all the time

Delivered.

When did Speny's become so upscale? I hear the chefs make 6 figures and the waitresses make like 75k.

I went to my local Wendys recently and the now have massage tables with full service. They had really nice steam rooms too. Has anybody used these? I just wanted to grab a bite and leave so I didn't bother.

Wendy's chef here. Can confirm. Management has been moving to improve the dining experience recently. They even asked for employee input.

I my boss respects me because I'm 6'4" with a nine inch cock and she's a horny housewife. Onetime we almost got caught when she was giving me a blowjob behind the dumpster.

wtf I hate Wendy's now

>/pol/ = redditors
You're a fucking moron

Should I get that $4 meal at Wendy's or just some McChickens?