Top 3 hodl coins and why

Tell me faggots

Attached: 27F335CF-5AE8-4274-B95B-B06C9910575C.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

ETH
VEN

Rest are cancer

none
none
none

Btc
Eth
Link

USD
Euro
British Pound

ETH
XLM
REQ

ltc will always be silver to btc's gold. will be seen as just btc with greater potential for growth to the new wave of investors about to pour in

omg banking services for unbanked asians

neo blockchain for serious projects(not ponzis) and government services

theta decentralized youtube/content delivery platform q4 2018

BTC
ETH
XMR

Usable coins/platforms with a clear purpose

ETH
LINK
XMR

SPY
APPL
TWTR

This is honestly the only answer in this market

Fusion - Early in it's lifecycle with tons of room to grow. Advisors from Goldman Sachs. Created by the brain behind Vechain.

NEO - Dirt cheap for it right now. It's inevitable this will go on a 2017 Ethereum run if and when this becomes a bull market again.

Vechain - I can see the media getting a boner for this like they did with XRP late last year very soon. Seems like the sort of crypto normies would gobble up once it starts entering the public conscious.

This. Add NANO if you’re exceptionally ballsy. Or add a nominal amount of BCH equal to your BTC to stay /comfy/ if a flip happens.

BTC
SKY
LINK

Attached: 1520642373425.png (851x437, 508K)

>faggots
Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Attached: 1515044474987.jpg (421x421, 67K)

Fuck off gay

Wtf is wrong with her face, is she British?

Attached: IMG_4829.jpg (559x740, 57K)

kek

Could also be German

LINK, SKY, QASH

I have a few others, but thee 3 have most potentials.

Other coins (ICX, HPB, WTC, AMB, FUN, INT)

Fuck no, that is a mutt face

Could be Finnish or swedish.

REQ
VEN
RLC

It's a very cum on-able face.

EOS
BTC
XMR

BTC
>OG crypto
C20
>Top20 rebalanced index fund - have perma-exposure to whatever the top20 cryptos are with good weighting
whatever else

NEO
XMR
ACT

In increasing risk/reward ratio.
If the chinks behind Achain don't exitscam I could see it being antshares 2.0 Q3.

>risk/reward ratio
I'm a brainlet please rape my face

NEO (low risk)
DGB (middle risk)
LINK (high risk)

close - 2 out of 3:

XMR
LINK
AMB

FUN
FUN
FUN

dyor fag

Attached: 1517527201542.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

BCH
XMR
NANO

Honorable mention
EOS

GVT
GVT
GVT

Attached: 1520298342930.jpg (625x626, 20K)

there's only one

Attached: 1515812043080.jpg (480x360, 131K)

ETH
SKY
AMB

honestly powh.net been a comfy hold these past few days, everythign been crashing but im up like 2x in 4 days from this bitch

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 4.21.52 AM.png (1072x786, 72K)

Good! they aren't all retarded.. was getting worried for a moment

Ven
Qash
Xmr

QASH (QASH)
Devery.io (EVE)
ICON (ICX)

Our savior

F A G G O T

ETH
NEO
WTC

Attached: 2cfc42d0850028a910414fc84e70aef3.jpg (561x996, 207K)

I like those picks a lot user. You think theta will do what it’s setting out to do?

BTC
Sys (Actual Product)
XLM (Actual Product and vast scope/partnerships)

She's missing a couple chromosomes up there cause they all went to her tits

ETHORSE
ICX
ETH

link
link
link
thank me later

im comfy as fuck with p3d tokens
powh.net

Attached: med9.jpg (773x773, 60K)

JNT (high risk high reward)
ICX (mid risk semi-high reward)
ETH (low risk decent reward)

Nem it works has devs product and not hype

Eth: this is eth year and do not let anybody fud you out of it, a lot of good eth based projects are scheduled to deliver this year and the scaling is going well.
Xlm: IBM has a lot going on blockchain wise and xlm will be the backbone connecting all of it. Plus fairx.
Req: at least 42 teams working on apps on req platform, the only reason it's still low is that brainlets still think it's only a paypal like app.

These three are most of my portfolio, plus some XCM that may or may not be succesfull, it looks great but the exchange space is getting crowded. And 600k trtl that i mined in 2 days when it was easy and failed to sell when it was worth something, oh well...

ARK, ARK, ARK

crypto WILL make it. But there are no garuantees any of the current coins will make it. That being said, ARK is the most future proof as its chain structure is already decentralized (one click instant sidechain)

Attached: Uesugi kenshin.jpg (467x465, 104K)

Are you me?

XMR - top-tier privacy coin, just forked to avoid ASIC centralization
SIA - decentralized cloud storage is the future
BTC - self explanatory

CND - trading signals
SNC - Energy trading
DENT - Mobile data trading
BNTY - Bounties
CAPP - AR / VR market

And finally, a sub million $ coin that is was actually released before XDN but does everything it can (and has a better name)....DGC.

Don’t tell people about DENT. It’s down 90% from ath and I want to accumulate!!!

skycoin - great team, established project and it actually aims to change something in the space for good

Attached: 1519612785762.jpg (640x640, 63K)

ETH
OMG
ETC

ETH obviously for smart contracts (has potential)

OMG for their staking and actual real world use case.

ETC for their partnership with SAT-1 and SputnikVM, another actual use case which could very well lead to promising results in the aerospace industry.

I don't expect these to moon like the HODL retards assume though. Like the dotcom era, stocks which had actual operations and turned a profit also suffered from a bear market before finally recovering and skyrocketing albeit in a slower speed that was sustainable.

>decentralized youtube/content delivery platform
For what purpose? I don't see the point of this. Please enlighten a brainlet like me.

nice blog phaggot

censorship for starters

Pox eyebrows cunt. Also dyor

btc
xmr

So what's the difference between a TOR version of youtube versus a blockchain one? I hardly see how this is revolutionary.

>they want that ugly pig over this
ugh

Attached: 1521361759785.jpg (2532x1580, 780K)

Nice pasta, for a faggot.

The only acceptable answer

NEO, KCS, COSS

you know why

LTC. Everything else is liquid shit splattering in your face.

LINK
ETH
BTC

BTC
NEM
NEO

/thread

holy shit so many anons in here have no idea how to invest.
If you want to hold for safe long-term profits you hold
BTC
ETH
XMR
anything else and you are gambling

BTC
LINK
XMR

Attached: pard3.png (964x964, 504K)

>the new wave of investors about to pour in
user...

LINK ETH XMR

I'm only down 70k from ATH

nice pink id faggot

ETC (will replace ETH)
BTC
NEO

ETH
NEO
NAS (seriously, why aren't you in NAS yet?)

Till your daddy takes your t-bird away.

NAS is a rapper lmao he's shit too. No wonder the dev team is 100% black too.

QASH
SPHTX
FIAT

ENJ - Gamer Coin. Will always Survive
MAN
DTA - Paypal Mafia

Dgd
Gvt
Bcp

Not really hodl, but next x100
Mentioned here maybe 3-4 times in the past 6 months
erc20 token
devs doesn't care about price at all, or exchange listings
It's crucial for any dapp on ethereum

EOS (future #1, you hold tokens and basically you own a fragment of the network power, you will receive airdrops and will be able to lend the tokens as well)
SKY (the last chance for net neutrality and TOR killer)
BTC

Zilliqa. Pic related.

Attached: 1521067959596.png (800x2000, 1.33M)

LINK?

>link
Keep dreaming fag boy

ADA
IOTA
THETA

because the science is settled

NAS - firs 3.0 blockchain, smart contracts, dapps, san fran office, Hitters as founder, mainnet in 2 weeks.
OMG
AMB

Tel. People will trash this just dyor. Not gonna give more cause I'm accumulating and you won't listen anyway

Easy.

HPB
BBN
LRC

Shill me on theta.

XMR
ETH
BTC

Any non-shitcoin will do

this
Unironically 33/33/33

Attached: 1519891485278.jpg (448x480, 19K)

THETA b/c 80 percent of broadband is streaming video. So this is in effect tokenizing excess broadband. Also sliver.tv has a million users is affiliated with Samsung and Sony also is an investor. Then there's a founder of YouTube and twitch as advisors.

JNT
JNT
JNT