As you're reaching into your bag...

as you're reaching into your bag, an attractive woman walks up to you to say hello (or man idgaf) what is the one book you would want to pull out at the moment to impress him/her?

my checkbook

The diary I kept on my dairy farm desu

"The autobiography of Malcom X" so then she'll think I'm a bluepilled progressist leftist cucked Nu-male who'll be the one in the kitchen while actually all I want is to see her get fucked by a BBC

My Twisted World because of the implication

The Stranger translated into Spanish

120 days of sodom

Either Ulysses, Infinite Jest, or Gravity's Rainbow. They're all pretty substantial books so I rotate them out in my bag.

On The Beach

Borges. Not too pleb, not too tryhard, just right.

not sure if troll, those books are for 16 year olds

"Soundproofing your Basement" by Charles Ng

>Ulysses
>For 16 year olds

here's your (You)

Nice troll, the stranger was originally written in spanish(el extraño), then got translated to english...

Isn't that rather the point?

No, it was original written by Albert Kämstein in German (Der Fremde), then got translated into English...

>or man idgaf

I remember I was reading the Waves before an exam and this cute Asian boy wondered why I wasn't doing any last minute studying. He gently mocked me for "Just sitting there, reading Woolf."

tfw no soft spoken bf

Based on the original novel Ihôjin by Kamu Arebô

I think you'll find it was 陌生人 by 喀穆

An old Bionicle novel from around 2004

If she isn't a nostalgiafag, we just aren't gonna get on y'know?

My laminated copy of スーパーふたなりおばあちゃん

A first edition of the Malleus Maleficarum.

Les Fleurs du mal

Implying girls, or gay guys, in general, get impressed by what someone is reading. It's all about the hair/style/fitness.

this. If I could meet someone impressed by what I was reading I would cream my pants. The most I've ever gotten was "oh user that book is so big! how do you read it all?" The book was only like 500 pages long...

first post best post

Actually first published as Ο Ξένος by Alcibiades Kamos.

>How much for the night, sweetheart?

an attractive woman walks up to you to say hello (or man idgaf)
>putting the paranthesis this far after the word it relates to

Fuck are you doing, son?

nothing

Cultured Asians of both sexes are cute af

Who the fuck uses checkbooks anymore?

pic related

>Alcibiades Kamos.
lol

I read "If on a winter's night a traveler" too, guys.

Ficciones in Spanish or Yeats collected poems.

>tfw everyone at my school would battle with these in the fourth grade at recess
>tfw was dirt poor and couldn't afford one
>tfw finally saved up and got pic related
>tfw it seemed like literally the day after I got mine, nobody played with theirs anymore
>tfw I've never really gotten better at fitting in and making friends

user why did you remind me of this feel

Kek

In search of lost time...multiple tomes, and I greet her with a simple "bonjour"

Actually, pretentiousness aside, that's a good book.

It's okay, I'm still bitter about the getting cucked out of the new dinosaur toys in preschool and never getting a chance to play with them. Some of my teachers and even friends seriously thought I had autism and I've never been good at fitting in either. One moderately fun thing to do is to pitch in for a christmas toy drive, some of the new lego sets are amazing, they never had anything half as good when I was growing up.

90 year old millionaires.

How to live with a 10 inch cock.

El extranjero, amigo.

top top kek

I carried around Gravity's Rainbow everywhere for like two months (read it, and re-read some parts) and no qt ever talked to me.
It's an accepted rule that if you want to hook a girl and start a conversation you would do better with Bukowski, since she probably read something by him and can feel smart and actually talk about it with certain reference