See some thread last week about btc going to 7200 and bouncing back hard

>see some thread last week about btc going to 7200 and bouncing back hard
>lmao tafags nice horoscope xd
>mfw I see the chart today
Is this just luck, or there are actually useful ta signals? How do I differentiate between vomiting camel autism and legit predictions?

Attached: 1519848097603.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babypips.com/learn/forex
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school
cabafx.com/trading-ebooks-collection/newpdf/
twitter.com/dKryptLive
udemy.com/mental-models-for-wall-street/
kumotrader.com/ichimoku_wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the g20 news fucked up the calls

Dyor

do you believe in palm reading?

Wait people actually think lines on a chart can tell the future lmao

meme lines, volume, rsi and fibonacci shit never works for me, the market always does the opposite thing
then how come it went exactly to 7200 and bounced back like 15%

becasue there are 543245324324 charts out there and someone is bound to get it right? You realize every 100 dollars someone is coming from a bounce. Survivor bias my dude. You show me someone who has accurate TA multiple times Ill eat my hat

this isn't something you can just point out and be like oh yea that makes sense. no one is gonna come here and tell you shit for free. like anything in life, it's either your time or your money. pay someone to teach you if you think its profitable, or spend time dissecting everything until you find results. surprised you guys manage this far...

holy shit you fuckin brainlets never cease to amaze me. you do realize TA can be messed up by ONE person. yea, ONE. ONE person sitting on their fucking ass in uncle andys fuck shack out back can dump a million god damn zipperheadcash and fuck your TA up

Currently it is a strong buy signal on BTC and all coins.
Buy now or FOMO in later

Look into elliot wave and Fibonacci retracement. There was a confluence of support there: important fib level, and an old trend line from the middle of last year that had held up until that point. Those 2 things gave a target, and properly counting the waves would have informed you that it was time for an upwards correction after that target had been hit.

It's not always accurate, because wave count can be fairly subjective, especially if you haven't been doing it for a long time, and haven't read the literature, but when the count is obvious, it almost always works.

People are going to call it horoscopes, but I'm up 2.5x from December by doing nothing but going long at what I perceive to be the bottom of BTC dips.

Strong TA is the only way to make consistent money in a bear market, where fundamentals aren't going to save your alts from tanking when BTC dumps 15%.

You don't know what ou are talking about. If someone did that, it would change the charts, and new TA would be done.

TA isn't static.

do your own research faggot. God you biz faggots are lazy

>You show me someone who has accurate TA multiple times Ill eat my hat
Oracle z has like >90% accurate charts. Eat your dad's dick, faggot.

>holy shit you fuckin brainlets never cease to amaze me. you do realize TA can be messed up by ONE person. yea, ONE. ONE person sitting on their fucking ass in uncle andys fuck shack out back can dump a million god damn zipperheadcash and fuck your TA up
what the fuck are you even trying to say holy fuck you autist

lol all his charts Say it might go up and down kys

Yes, TA is developed through thorough study of previous patterns. Ofcourse it works, otherwise there would be no such thing as successful retail traders

Check out philakone and bitcoin trading challenge youtube channels for the good stuff.

NO NO no, the shit does not work stop pushing this faggotry, watch his charts his video is pointless

Don't even help them. Look at how he starts the thread. Complete disrespect towards the idea. This "TA is a meme" meme is hurting this board's potential. user's are getting fucked because they're lazy and they read that and they feel validated in not having to slug through hours of learning.

Just in case any lurkers actually want to learn here you go:

babypips.com/learn/forex
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school
cabafx.com/trading-ebooks-collection/newpdf/

Make a twitter and find the gem TA guys. There's also good telegram and discord groups but I only use twitter now.

twitter.com/dKryptLive

this guy is absolute money. Called this crash before the double top around 11.3 when everyone was bullish. He's right most of the time. But if you go in with the mindstate that "oh if he makes 1 bad call that invalidates TA" then fucking kys.

here's some more free shit:

udemy.com/mental-models-for-wall-street/

Indicators:

Ichimoku
kumotrader.com/ichimoku_wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

RSI + Stoch RSI

MACD, Wave Trend, Coppock Curve, Fisher, Squeeze momentum, EMA's

Learn how to read candle sticks. Learn Elliott Waves. Harmonics. Yeah DYOR

Yes it does work, he called 7.2K many days ago, I played that bounce too. Learn elliott waves + Fibs + RSI divergence from phila, everything else from BTC chall.

They're not retarded like biz idiot hodlers and makes a shit ton of money, and do live trading too.

here's some esoteric shit. glove something is his twitter handle

Attached: DYGIpQ4VAAACNs9.jpg large.jpg (1389x682, 220K)

Yes, people think TA is magic, it's not, its supposed to be a forecast, where you have to be right atleast 50% of the time, and let stop loss protect you from your incorrect forecasts, then on average you make good money.

I have an investment account that I don't even look at any more, most of my plays are daily or weekly trades, there's money to be made and best of all you can do it in the current market for consistent profit.

>>Marks 21 different possible things BTC Can do

WOW He gets it right everytime, how does he do it

Exactly. Today when we were playing on that major log support in the low 7 range. Entry 7250-7600

Stop loss below support. Sick R:R. oh boo hoo we're wrong and lose a minimal amount, or we're right and make a killing. That happens 10 times and you win more than you lose. Veeky Forums vocal majority is too dumb for that.

who the fuck are you talking about? the twitter guy I posted? buddy you're stunned in the brain, he's stuck by his guns this whole time and never revised his count. Only the last day has he said we're either scenario A or B. And there's nothing wrong with that. TA enables you to prepare for both scenarios.

>> IT Might go up or down
The State of TA

>the state of your brain

god bless retards like you, I'll be taking your money all year faggot. Please stay in the market as long as you can.

TA is one hundred percent useless in Crypto with the way its manipulated, go look at every old trading view chart and they all are fucking wrong. kys