Yfw philosophy and biography go hand in hand in every fucking philosopher ever

>yfw philosophy and biography go hand in hand in every fucking philosopher ever
back to science :/

>context
too much for you?

>back to science
You mean back to pretending that you are a scientist while you jerk off to hentai and occasionally browse Veeky Forums?

No, the sad part is that it's all context.

No, back to being curious about the world and not the endless abyss of language invented by fucking monkeys

>modern science
>curious about the world

>curious about the world
>endless abyss of language invented by fucking monkeys
You're autistic right or 12? Because thinking you can't learn about the world from the "endless abyss of language invented by fucking monkeys" is foolish. You have probably learned most of what you know from the "endless abyss of language invented by fucking monkeys".

you don't sound like a scientist, or a person who's curious of anything, if that's your take

Yes, that is part of what I'm saying.

tasty b8

Nice shaming tactics, I would like to conduct an empirical study on the intended effects and so on. Care to participate?

>You're autistic right or 12? Because thinking you can't learn about the world from the "endless abyss of language invented by fucking monkeys" is foolish. You have probably learned most of what you know from the "endless abyss of language invented by fucking monkeys".
m8lad, descriptive vs normative

pls be b8

The thing is that you gotta pic one

i think this distinction is not there anymore in the late wittgenstein

I don't wanna.

Late Wittgenstein was a fucking cunt did you read about the poker lmao

>b-but you gotta

are you retarded?

Cute. Refer to

Since this is a shitty thread

Cute.

Could've just said "Yes."
Farewell, friend.

this is the reason why nietzsche is such a good read

sleep tight griller

What can you learn by going around in circles in what is ultimately a closed system? At least with science you can isolate parts of that system in the form of a model and cross reference it to reality using experiment.

Non-ideological deadlifts will come to you

>No, back to being curious about the world and not the endless abyss of language invented by fucking monkeys
But this endless abyss of language invented by fucking monkeys is a part of this world you are so curious about.