For me it is the McChicken, the most romantic sandwich

For me it is the McChicken, the most romantic sandwich.

#mcchicken

What type of fast food should I buy to attract a girl like pic related?

McChicken? Whopper? Jumbo Jack? Wendy's Classic?

Taco Bell laced with cyanide desu senpai

Take some Coal is, if you have a homer lasting longer than 4 hours tell your sister ti finish you

I legitimately hate Americans so much. I fucking hate them. Trump Supporters, Hillary supporters, Bernie Supporters, the fat, the skinny, the blacks, the white trash, the vapid sluts, the materialistic fuckers, the shit cuisine, the waste of food, the ignorance, I fucking hate them so much. I hope the girl in this photo dies from cancer next year.

Does our unquestionable global military, economic, cultural, and political dominance annoy you?
That you can't even escape the petty politics of a country that doesnt govern you?

>Annoy you

Understatement. It angers me beyond belief. There are some of you that are smart and I truly don't hate ALL Americans but the vast majority of you are incapable of critical thought and don't realize how badly you're being fucked in the ass. The nature of your society is horrible and the human rights abuses and long history of imperialism, even modern day imperialism is disgusting. Whenever there is a good person trying to improve the lives of others or go against an economic agenda that simply promotes greed he/she ends up dead. George Carlin was right about everything. You truly do have to be asleep to believe the American Dream. Fucking joke. Democracy and freedom my ass.

>getting this upset in a mcchicken thread

I am upset in life. I mean. If I'm truly honest I don't even really hate Americans. I'd rather the ignorant ones cease to exist but overall I pity you. So many of you truly believe that the USA is the best country on Earth and it's just sad.

>economic
Kekked

You cannot deny our influence. You cannot deny our power.

Chipotle

>Our

Wrong. The country does not belong to you. The people have 0 power, you change nothing and have no say in anything. The influential and powerful are far above you, they do what they want, and I don't deny their power and influence.

>and I don't deny their power and influence

That's all that matters then.

Perhaps if you're arrogant and blindly patriotic

>tfw you will live to witness the fall of the american empire

Honestly it probably will happen by the end of the century. It's just a downward spiral to the end. All empires fall. Just look at history. Some reign for multiple centuries but eventually they decline.

Nice try. You've already admitted defeat. Now we all have to stand around and listen to your death throes.

>Defeat

This tribal, war like attitude you have is pathetic.