The only three books a post-sincere alt-nigga needs

The only three books a post-sincere alt-nigga needs

Other urls found in this thread:

drremulack.bandcamp.com/track/exercise-two-the-gold-fish-dick-growth-theory-of-the-penis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POST-sincere, eh? Describe it.

>Describe it.
lmao, are you even proto-history yet? Because you sound a bit pre-telergic

dude wtf!!!

You really don't know what to make of that Wardine chapter do you

>B&N Bible

Yes I do. But if I explained it to you, the purpose of Wallace's unique circumgrammar that he developed into an ebonetic strata for his scene would be contradicted. Read it at least three times before asking me for help

It's Canterbury Classics and was purchased on Amazon. I don't think they sell it at Barnes and Noble

>King James

You really don't know what to make of

drremulack.bandcamp.com/track/exercise-two-the-gold-fish-dick-growth-theory-of-the-penis

>he's a white guy who uses the word "nigga" ironically
>he not only thinks IJ is a good novel, but thinks that there's any kind of issue with sincerity in our culture

Let me use my powers of mind reading. You're in your early twenties and haven't read many books. You also post on /mu/. No need to reply, I already know I'm right. Have a sage for your useless thread, faggot.

whats wrong with white people using the word nigga? black people don't own it

There's nothing ironic about my usage of the word nigga; I'm being post-sincere, you aggressively retarded fruitcake. I am a nigga.

>Read it at least three times before asking me for help

>mfw i use the word "nigger" unironically

Kill yourself, nigger.

>asking for help
> offering help

>Read it at least three times before asking me for help

I mean, I like post-music and everything but what the fuck is this shit.

>asking for help

>Has the time to read IJ three times and the whole bible
>Reading Land

How is it being a virgin these days? With tinder, the visibility of fetishism and access to psychiatric theory on the web I was under the impression it's pretty easy to get laid nowadays?

There is nothing wrong with chastity. It is a virtue now more than ever

Not the New Oxford annotated bible.

I like that copy of the bible. Good look. Is that the best copy to impress women from the coffee shop?

>implying it's not the best version

>implying religion is attractive to women

>he's a white guy who uses the word "nigga"

I'm Trans-Black, faggot.