ITT: We post animals that we'd eat the hell out of if we ever had the chance to

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/160130-animals-insects-ants-war-chimpanzees-science/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_pig
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/03/12/174105739/from-pets-to-plates-why-more-people-are-eating-guinea-pigs
cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-information/cancer-risk-and-prevention/healthy-weight-diet-and-exercise/meat-and-cancer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're pretty much just blubber. their meats dark like whale meat. they taste best cured.

Fry 'em for a long time so the blubber gets crispy like a chicken-fried steak

Polar bear

Giant Tortoise. ..

> During the 16th and 17th centuries, the Galápagos were frequented by buccaneers preying on Spanish treasure ships. Filling a ship's hold with tortoises was an easy way to stock up on food, a tradition that was continued by whalers in the centuries that followed: "whaling skippers were almost lyrical in their praise of tortoise meat, terming it far more delicious than chicken, pork or beef'. They said the meat of the giant tortoise was 'succulent meat and the oil from their bodies as pure as butter, but best of all, the giants could hibernate in a ship's damp for a year or more."

I don't eat meat because I don't want animals to go through pain. I love them, it's not fair to hurt them. There is no need to eat creatures who can feel pain in this day and age. We can sustain ourselves on plant based products, and fish.

man that bird looks succulent and vibrant

>moral fags
Kys familia
People have been living off of the suffering of the unfortunate for millennia, and our less evolved ancestors have been doing it for far longer. That's just how nature is, cruel and uncaring.

I'd like a word.

Leave him alone

You're a barbarian.

D..don't eat me user :(

>barbarian
Best martial class in 5e
Stay mad cuckboi

The device you used to type this is largely the result of slave labor, or something very close to it.

Unavoidable in a digital age. I am a grad student and my work requires a computer. That does not mean I don't use this tool to discuss the negative implications of capitalism and raise awareness.

Ew weeb

That's like a rich person using their money to complain about and raise awareness of rich people.
Get a pen and paper and a set of encyclopaedias you hypocritical bitch.

Ok :) I'll be vegan just for you fish friend.

That is not how grad school works, sorry. And that is a terrible analogy. A rich person who earned their wealth ethically can use their money to raise awareness about corruption and morally unethical practices that result in large profits. Not all rich people are evil. There is no need to be upset.

Why are vegans so damn preachy? Why can't I enjoy what I like and they enjoy whatever it is they like?

Because meat is murder.

OK so? Am I supposed to have a problem with that?
Animals kill each other all the time, its fucking natural.

>the end justifies the means

Your not the morally righteous persom you think you are you fucking slave labour apologist piece of shit

Humans are the only creatures on Earth that kill for pleasure, sport and trophy. Murder is not natural. You're a serial nature killer. I hope someone shoots you and on yourbdying breaths you see them chop your balls off and hlld it up in the air as a trophy then maybe you'll understand how that poor elk felt.

You're angry because you lost the argument so now you're swearing like an uneducated sad little man. Learn to accept defeat gracefully.

Im not the person you were arguing with

Also
>anonymous internet arguments
>winner and loser

I have a feeling that you are on the spectrum

>why were you crying?
>thingken of fasting

Haha yeah you won easily.

I wanna eat a fucking Alpaca so bad. Just look at these fluffy motherfuckers. I bet a cut of their breast would just melt in your mouth.

:^)

I bet it tastes like soft juicy lamb

They look like little fluff nuggets. Every time I watch a nature documentary where some eagle swoops down and nabs one I can't help but wonder why we don't raise fat rodents for consumption. Probably because they'd get loose and multiply. I dunno. I just know I'd eat one.

>implying killing for fun doesn't exist in the animal kingdom
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing

>implying murder and war doesn't exist in the animal kingdom
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/160130-animals-insects-ants-war-chimpanzees-science/

>preaches peace and wishes ill will on another living being
>implying I wouldn't shoot back
>implying animals don't fight back against their predators

I'm so sorry user, it must be hard going through life while being so fucking stupid.

I bet it good in bed too.

Like [spoiler]getting fucked by[/spoiler] a cloud

Ancient peoples in South America DID (and still do) raise rodents for the purpose of food.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_pig

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/03/12/174105739/from-pets-to-plates-why-more-people-are-eating-guinea-pigs

Guinea pigs are pretty meaty with the explosive reproduction of rodents. Makes sense

I have owned alpacas and trust me, these fuckers would be lean and probably very stringy

Eating meat is bad karma and causes cancer according to the World Health Organization :)

I don't imaging lizards or reptiles tasting very good but I suppose I have never tried it so idk.

That shit sounds fucking tasty

>refutes nothing
>shifting the goalposts
>unironically talking about bad juju on a Korean basketball forum
>implying I have any intention of living past 40
> :^)
I am sure that eating meat in moderation is just fine anyway, we have been doing since before the invention of language after all. In fact it look here at this......

cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-information/cancer-risk-and-prevention/healthy-weight-diet-and-exercise/meat-and-cancer/

>"Lean red meat can be an important source of iron, zinc, vitamin B12 and protein. In terms of cancer risk there is no reason to cut meat completely from your diet"

>"There is not enough evidence to draw any conclusions on eating poultry and the risk of cancer. However, eatingfishmay help to reduce the risk of bowel, breast and prostate cancer."

But by all means, if your crappy tofu burgers and """""""""" morals"""""""""" are so valuable to you go ahead and enjoy yourself. I will be just fine """murdering"""" and cooking up my delicious venison. Cheers mate.

Platypus
Eagle, or any raptor

sadly they have a bad ratio :
food they need vs growing speed & weight

rabbits are better for raising

>2017
>falling for a troll this hard

i'm sure they would taste like they look

ITT: a faggot gets triggered

Probably tastes like guns and freedom. And mcchicken.

>platypus

this. I want to thinly slice its beak and tail and eat raw with nice ponzu for dipping.

Thank you edgy kid from middle school, that was great.

It's like a real life pokemon

im just quick replying but Ill eat the fuck out of a capybara

What does blubber taste like? Does vary from species to species?

Like fat.

Yes.

Too soon man,too soon

Duck Billed Platypus

I'm just curious.

I always wondered what giraffe taste like.

Lol newfag

Even the animals are slanty eyed in Tibet, it seems. Those wily chinks..

boars

they're the tastiest type of meat I've ever eaten
sadly no butchers sell it so virtually the only way to get it is to hunt it
and to hunt one you must get licences
and guns
and licenses for you guns

i hate i can't buy it anywhere