Tons of rosemary

Is there any other way of using up a bunch of rosemary other than cooking a lot of chicken or similarly prepared pork dishes. Im finding a lot of recipes that call for a sprig or two of rosemary that all seem to have a similar taste profile.

Kind of hoping theres something like 40 clove garlic Chicken, where using a ton of something actually gives it a unique taste. Or even better a non-European inspired recipe using rosemary

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/how-to-make-simple-herb-and-salt-focaccia-186606
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like to put it in grilled cheese sandwiches, but you're not going to go through it very quickly like that.

It grows here on every block. One of my easy lazy dinners is just Rosemary, salt, pepper, and diced potatoes and some kind of sausage in a skillet. You can also make some Rosemary sourdough.

Try it in vanilla ice cream. Won't be disappointed.

Rosemary Butter might keep for a while

make rosemary salt

rosemary tastes great in pot roasts and beef stews.

Don't the dogs piss on it to mark their territory?

This. Never pay for rosemary or bay leaves because chances are it'll be growing healthily in your neighborhood

use it with lamb.

I like it in cocktails.

Not in NJ. :(

It's good with beef and other red-meat dishes too. Add it to your shepherd's pie. Your braised lamb shanks. Toss a sprig or two into the pan when you're searing steaks.

You could also dry it & thus preserve it for later rather than trying to use it up really fast.

Nothing grows in NJ because it's the armpit of the United States.

I bet you're wrong.

There's a lot of good land in NJ, but the user probably lives in the concrete wasteland that is northern NJ. Everything's either highways or parking lots up there.

NJ provides a significant amount of the produce to the most populated part of the country. The entire state isn't Camden and Newark

I toast rosemary briefly in a pan and then infuse it into oil and keep it handy for mixing with butter or putting on pasta. The oil stores in the fridge for quite a while.

Add it to Mac n Cheese.
You're welcome.

You can freeze any leftovers, but I'm fond of using it on my roasted vegetables and tons of other stuff

Rosemary works particularly well with parnsips, turnips or rutabage
Roasted rosemary red potatoes are a classic
Rosemary pork loin is a good dish
Stuff the rest in a roasting chicken with a lemon and some garlic and roast up a bird

a rosemary simple syrup in lemonade is great

Rosemary bitters.

This is a pretty unique idea, definitely going to try it

Has anyone here burned rosemary bits before? I pestle it and put it on potatoes and once left a needle in oil and burned it. One of the single worst things Ive ever smelled in my life and it also prevented me from smelling anything but it for the entire day. I couldnt taste anything at all.

Garlic bread

there's enough garlic in that pan to fight a world war with vampires
disgusting

Focaccia.
thekitchn.com/how-to-make-simple-herb-and-salt-focaccia-186606

Rosemary makes good tea. It's easy on the stomach.

If you cook garlic down it gets sweet and doesn't really linger in your mouth as much.

Rosemary goes well in sugar cookies if you like baking