Recipe/graphic thread

sup Veeky Forums,

recipe graphic thread,

ok?

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAP

>Whipped honey
>Fucking melts it

this is fucking garbage. all of it.

i'm prob an idiot, as weird as the whole stick figure thing is, and ignoring the whole autistic "thats not real chili lol" thing, I would eat that and it'd probably taste perfectly fine.

user that made it here. It's pretty good.

These things are insufferably unfunny. It's just a fucking recipe

Who ever makes these should stop. You're literally just using a draw tablet over a basic recipe with reddit-tier humor.

It's not bad, but it's definitely not good. It's on par with something I would expect to get from a microwavable store-bought package.

Guy sells shirts and recipe books and shit. His main demographic is college freshmen living on their own for the first time

>he should stop
>doing the thing that is making him his living

Well sure. Sometimes a job can be so horrible that it doesn't matter how well it pays. He can always go do something else for money.

>using recipes as an outlet to bash trump

How do you want to bet the guy making these is a spic/nigger/europoor?

>reddit-tier humor.

this shit is somehow leaps and bounds more unfunny than reddit-tier humor, or even 9gag for that matter

He strikes me more as a numale hipster living in california

Agreed. This is full on super normie shit.

The thing that pisses me off the most about this fucking spud's comics is how he draws the nose.

ck.booru.org
Verticals go there, OP. Lurk moar and all that

This was so bad I now have major liver failure and must live the rest of my life in a hospice awaiting death's cold grasp. Fuck you for ruining my week, OP.

Except he looks like a textbook nu-male faggot.

>We do it live! Son!

Every goddamn time

Fucking called it

Just as bad, except now he's just a stupid boring white dude whose stick figure persona is a 90s 2kewl4skewl rad Chad.

Jesus fuckign christ, he looks exactly like what I fuckign thought he would....it's amazing

>smug face
>bitch tits
>low test body/facial features
>shitty wannabe hipster beard
>hipster glasses
>dainty fingers that have never seen a day of work in their life

>reddit-tier humor

As said, this shit transcends reddit humor, even most of reddit find his comics cringeworthy.

I can't comprehend someone old enough to reach the knobs on a stove finding his shit humorous

DON'T USE THIS PREPACKAGED McCormick chili mix!

Instead, use the the same McCormick spices, but mix them together yourself.

Man. Y'all are some butthurt, jealous faggots.

Dude got PAID for some recipes and some stick figures. Stay salty.

>implying the chili spice mix are those actual spices and not just loads of salt and msg
Stay salty.

There's an old saying on /ic/ where it doesn't take an artist to tell something is shit.

fuck I noticed that too
this whole thing makes me fucking angry

I want to die

This whole thread needs to be nuked.

Mods please, I don't want anyone else to suffer in the same way as me

Yeah Veeky Forums is dead. Literally wasted over a decade of my life here.

Fuck.

60ml of soy sauce? That's a fuckload.

10 fucking years ago this image used to be popular here

years

Fuck this thread, kill yourself OP and never come back
I'm ashamed at what you and your newfriends have made this place

Die already

true and yet thomas kinkade and his stupid cottage paintings make a fortune, while I personally know about half a dozen artists who are just as good but who are still working as factory workers and cabbies because they don't paint memes. so it just goes to show you.

I wish that I had even the smallest amount of talent.Then I would have the opportunity to sell out. As it stands now though, I owe my soul to the company store. And I bet the majority of anons who are railing about this guy are in the same boat.

Salty like the Dead Sea up in here....

I'm not letting this thread fucking die. Here is one of his hard recipes.

You talk like a nigger.

Reddit isn't even that bad, this thread is fucking awful however

it's from 2011, so no

>2011 was ten years ago

I don't believe that. rage faces were appearing earlier than that before rebbit stole them all and turned them into lower than hot topic tier cringe

literally me

reddy hot doodles is what we call those in UK

crikey m8 sounds roight scrumdiddlyumptious

You realize fresh spices, even if they're the same kind, are going to take infinitely better than the eternal shelf life stuff in those packages. Right?

We must pause and ask ourselves who is the real pleb here? Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be retarded stick figure man. It seems to be you.

Stop splitting these up into multiple parts, you tard.

Eat my ass cuck. Your cuck brother down at cooking comically doesn't post these as image files, so you have to take screenshots.

This used to be acceptable on here. Reminds me of pic related. I thought these were funny 8-10 years ago.

They used to be funny before the internet turned gratuitous use of swear words in relation to every day objects into LE EPIK MAYMAYS

As with everything, normies ruined it.

Well yours is much better written than the grape one. Still I think the decade+ I've spent on this site has turned me into such a dry, sarcastic person that normal humor doesn't really do it for me anymore. It has nothing to do with normies hijacking the humor. I just don't think maddox style le angry instructional infographics are funny in any unironic sense of the word.

Possibly.
I'm choosing to blame the normies so I don't have to adjust my bitter, antisocial behaviors.

I'm reeeeeing right next to you, brother.

oops

meant for you

reddit tier

Dear god he made a McChicken. And go' za'.
/ourguy/ confirmed. Posting more of these.

>Has moral qualms with eating at a fucking fast food restaurant.
>Dips chicken in egg and flour once, resulting in shit thin coating.
Not a peng chicken sandwich at all f.a.m. He is not /ourguy/.

I don't even know how to feel about these anymore.

>>>>>>>>>sriacha

GOZA

>Wears the watch on his inner wrist.

How do people end up this far gone.

>what is MSPaint

Fuck that, minimum effort for Veeky Forums. Just like your reply dick brains.

He's not a joke, he's your fucking president.

>>>/reddit/

>Be Smart
>Be Liberal
>"..haults..."

Pick two.

wow, that sure was scientific