What is the most "literary" food/drink?

And if you could pair something literary to a certain food or drink, what would it be? On the Road would be coffee, apple pie with ice cream on top, and a cigarette. In Search of Lost Time would be a danish and sugary coffee. DFW's last meal before he an hero'd himself was a Big Mac meal with a medium Coke (to go).

Overall, it's probably shitty black coffee from a diner with free refills. The kind those goth kids in South Park drink 24/7.

This is retarded.

>In Search of Lost Time would be a danish and sugary coffee
>danish
>coffee
Have a reminder
baka

he's going to get ash in his coffee if he isn't careful

soft boiled eggs and pilsner is the most lit food and drink

Seeing this picture all I can think of is feces.

*Madeleine
>Being unhealthy for the sake of appearance

>to go

>the most literary food/drink
My beverage of choice is a cocktail called "stop being such a fucking poser and read some books you stupid nigger". I'd recommend it.

coffee + cigarette = just fuck my underwear up fambino

splotch city

What do you mean? I smoke and drinkcoffe a lot and nothing bad has happened to me

is there a source on that DFW last meal or is it just a joke

might be my anxiety but whenever I drink coffee/smoke while sober I get deadly diarrhea

Thanks for sharing!

Some would say tea. That's because they're Anglo fags.

Coffee and a smoke are patrician. Scotch whiskey if you're a philosopher. Wine if you're a poet. Fine vodka is a preference of mine.

Coffee and a cigarette, clay doll

Bud Light

What cigarettes should i first try??

Coffee and adderall

None bro, don't try any. They're great, but really bad for you and it's better to never try them. It's a filthy habit and most people don't do it anymore so it's also ostracizing.

Camel

Yeah

Wine, whiskey, coffee and starving yourself.

Tea is only permissible when reading the russians

Ok...

>tfw when addicted to coffee

It makes me sweaty, short-tempered and sometimes shaky. Don't even mention the hunger pangs.

Is coffee just a meme drink? It's just burnt berry seeds after all.

>mfw i drink 20 cups of coffee a day
>mfw i smoke 30 rolled cigarettes a day
>mfw i have no excuse because i donĀ“t write
besides my papers for university

>Is coffee just a meme drink
It's ... one of the five most significant beverages of human history

Well those must go well then, right?

are people who open these threads and the literary lifestyle ones ironic or are they actually this retarded?

Yeah but is it a meme?

I think it is.

Whisk(e)y, there's another meme. Tastes fucking terrible tbqh

Black coffee is one of the best ways to get a decent amount of caffeine into your system. It's cheap if you brew it yourself, has practically no calories, taste can be quite good, etc.

It's important to remember what caffeine is and what it can do though. If used properly, it can have legitimate benefits in increasing focus, helping you stay awake, etc. These tangible benefits makes coffee significant, and prevents it from inherently being a "meme drink".

If anything is a meme, it'd be the widespread overconsumption of caffeine and our casual disregard for it. Getting a giant dessert drink from Starbucks is way different than drinking black coffee for its effects.

yeah, i got an A on my masters thesis.

If you don't smoke it'll be better, but if you're really curious then I recommend Natural American Spirit, Lucky Strike, Camel

Also the most lit drink needs to be a good ol mate

it certainly doesn't involve Marlboro Reds, I can tell you that fucking much for sure, or any Marlboros for that matter

fucking white trash pleb city cigarette brand

The use of the word 'just' is what was being singled out
I agree about whiskey

Kamel Reds are super smooth and flavourful. If you can find them for cheap, I recommend them. They're also fairly uncommon, people will always remark them when you pull them out. Don't be afraid if you barf/freak out the first couple of times. The initial nicotine rush affects people in different ways, but your body will become acclimated after the first few.

t. late smoker (started when I was 18)

Brand doesn't matter much but buy lights if it's your first or you risk spewing and having a massive come down.

Black coffee is a fundamental source of antioxidants in the American diet. I think if Americans didn't drink coffee they would die much sooner in life

Camel North is cheap (10 ducks) but might just be in Canada/North America

What about if you're from the UK lads now what

>he doesn't drink mate cozido
Disgusting gauchos

>He fell for the antioxidants meme

Still no proof they're of any use/benefit desu.

smoking cigarettes for appearance is really a stupid thing, it's literally 16 years old tier.

also the caffeine meme needs to die too, I mean mostly the disregard for it, and the amount of it that most people consume,

OP's diary
semen

So if I drink scotch whiskey I'll be smart and philosophical ?

None. Pipe and cigar tobacco is of vastly superior quality. Most cigarettes are made from the shittiest parts of herbicide-covered tobacco imported from third world countries. Pipe tobacco is made without any artificial chemicals, making it much purer and less carcinogenic. Also, because it isn't meant to be inhaled, there's no risk of lung cancer. There is still a risk of cancer developing in your mouth, so I would advise not smoking at all. But if you must, then DO NOT go with cigarettes, as they are the most harmful and stupidest choice.

> Also, because it isn't meant to be inhaled, there's no risk of lung cancer.
Kek. Tabacco absorbs plutonium from fertilizers

>coke
>not pepsi

It's going to be a lifelong addiction. I thought it was easier to stop doing coke than to stop using nicotine. Best case scenario you end up using a vaporizer to lower your nic and become a meme.

pre-rolled cigarettes are for pseuds. patricians smoke rollies or take snuff. i do both btw

shit

>not Mr. Pibb