Now that the dust has settled, can we all finally agree that this was the best cooking show of all time?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all finally agree that this was the best cooking show of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cookingwithjack/
youtu.be/irRd7Nuhi6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Fuck you

>was
the dogs dead now isn't it

It's a good show, but I would be reluctant to say it was the best of all time.

Yes.

For over a month now, I think.

Rip Francis. I hope Chef is okay.

too soon

Yes, I'm not in the mood to be contrarian.

It's what the Joy of Painting would have been like if Bob Ross had been reincarnated as a cute elderly Japanese lady.

kek

Yes.

Sure. Lets agree, no dogs on show in future? Ok?

>Bob Ross gets reincarnated as someone who was alive during his lifetime

That would be a sight to behold

Bump for Dog

what happen to the dog? Did it just die of old age?

RIP you taught me how to make sesame balls

When you believe in magic already. Why not.

Got made into McChickens.

delete this thread

>Jack
You know where to go.

reddit.com/r/cookingwithjack/
>11 total comments

yeah, Jack sure is reddit

Jacks popularity is a direct result of Reddit.
Fuck off back to Rebbit.

Don't provoke him, he might paste those same 10 webms for the billionth time

too fucking late

these cooking with dog shits

May the gods of food have mercy on jacks soul

Just filter them.

Has he ever produced something that looked good. It's obvious all his recipes are the first things he got off of google. You'd imagine he would get something right eventually.

yeah he's bad but he has gotten to the point that he can make stuff that looks like average white guy food

>the pink

some like it moist

No

Uhhhh.... NO!

What's the problem? Just pop it in the microwave oven for a minute. It's all good, dawg.

that's not maangchi

What are the best iron chef episodes? Or ones with the most obscure ingredients.
I absolutely love this show and miss the time when there were weekly Veeky Forums stream.

The magic was ruined for me when I learned that all the Iron Chefs and competitors get a list of three possible featured ingredients and have a week to plan out their menu

No, Yan Can Cook was the best.

Sure, but no chef could come up with all those crazy dishes without any preparation.

the sharks fin and swallows nest episodes are neat, idk I'd have to go back through them and find my favorites.
considering how autismo nips are, they still probably thought it was not enough time to "masteru techniqu"

That didn't bother me one bit. First off, it was sort of a given. There would be no possible way they can actually stock their kitchen "pantry" with the needed ingredients without some kind of trick like this.

Second, I don't really care about the "ZOMG 1 hour" time limit. I want to see what an expert chef can do with a wide range of ingredients and equipment at his disposal. The "competition" aspect or the "challenge" is besides the point, IMHO.

based korean mom

>>What are the best iron chef episodes?
I generally liked the Chinese chef cook-offs with Chen Kenichi best.

No shit. I figured that out the first episode, still doesnt ruin the show for me

Ded.

;_;

That lady better get another Poodle soon.

;_____;7

i bet he was delicious.

Jack shitposting got BTFO?
Kek.

His hope and optimism, gone.

They need to either cook the dog or get another one. A cuddly toy won't do.

I still wish they would explain why they have a Chinese guy as the voice over

Polyglot narrator
Dunno

Pretty sure it's mentioned at one point that her son does the narration.

She has a qt3.14 daughter too. Chef has god tier genetics

His soul was transferred into a puppet

hilah cooks was my favorite, before she sobered up and started trying to make a living from it.

It's pretty damn good, but I never cooked anything from that show because it's just too asian for my taste. I wish they would've made some more "western" dishes.

it got ruined for me when I saw Kaga as a drama actor in some jdrama

Glorifying the show just because the dog just died would be Reddit mentality, look at Harambe

o b v i o u s l y

youtu.be/irRd7Nuhi6k
>cooking with dog channel
>girl cosplays as dog
>says she's a ghost
what did they mean by this?