Do those pretty, thin women who bake all the time actually eat any of the things they bake?

Do those pretty, thin women who bake all the time actually eat any of the things they bake?

no they dont. the tv chefs have little buckets next to them on the floor where they spit out the food.

Like most cooks they graze and taste as they go to make sure things are in order.

But what about the normal Instagram/Youtube glamorous baker lady? You know, the ones with a new cake/cupcake/muffin/brownie recipe every week?

yeah, but what about the other 24 cookies? Do they always give them to their friends or neighbors? do they all have fat friends/neighbors?

They have kids and husbands

Or the effort to do something other than sit on their fat lazy ass at a computer all day

When I bake something, I generally allow myself 1-2 servings of it and make sure the rest gets eaten. It's easy when you're a good baker.

when you make your own food you tend to be less fat no matter what it is that you make

You'd be surprised how much you can eat if you don't sit on your fat ass all day.

i bake about once a week or so and just give a lot of it away, people always appreciate it and it helps you make connections

Yes and then off camera they puke it all up after the show

No. I used to bake delicious shit all the time and then realized after it all that It didn't look appetising. To many women the gratification from seeing someone enjoy the food is the only reason they cook. I think food made to my tastes by someone else tastes better than my own cooking. I rarely eat anything I make.

Yes, they eat ONE CUPCAKE and not the whole tray you fucking whale. they also exercise every day, which is normal, not abnormal

It's called the BAKER'S DOZEN retard

>your country's education

Yes, my metabolism just hasn't slowed down yet.

the longer you're a baker the less it looks good to you. I used to love cookies and things before I started working in a bakery now I only eat to make sure it comes out right.

even my own recipes at home I can't eat without giving most of it away or throwing it in the trash in defeat. it's a curse

a chef at a restaurant i worked at once told me that chefs and bakers and pretty much anyone in the food industry usually tries a bit of their food to make sure it tastes okay before serving it to others. Gordon Ramsay is very anal about this aswell.

Of course, but they share them with friends and family.

>Do those pretty, thin women who bake all the time actually eat any of the things they bake?
In general, people who exercise can consume more calories each day. Try running.

I hate bitches who bake all this disgusting sugar bomb shit then shove it in our faces at every event and at work. "They're SO go, you HAVE to try one!" and "I made them for YOU!"
Seriously, NOBODY needs that shit, so stop doing it.
Its like you're trying to poison us. If you want to give people something harmful to their health, why dont you cook up a batch of meth instead? Or distill some moonshine. That's on par with all this shit you bake that has 3 sticks of butter and 3 cups of sugar, then dangle it in front of our noses with an attached guilt trip/hurt feelings if we decline.
You're not doing anyone a favor by producing this shit.

Anorexic girl here. I bake all the time and never eat any of it. I do it because I have set myself a 'goal' to remove all sugar from supermarkets, but the challenge is I have to use it up by cooking with it. I spend maybe $40 a month on sugar to bake things, which I always throw away. I don't have friends to give things to.

Sometimes I also challenge myself to discard baked goods in silly places. For example last week I baked a wedding cake then drove it out to a nearby lake and floated it out on a piece of plastic and a few months ago I smuggled home made cookies into Japan and discarded them outside the airport. It helps me feel I am destorying sugar and removing all calories from the world.

Look, just say you're on a diet, and when they insist, you say that you'll take it home, and then don't consume it at home, but rave about it the next day. Put it in your freezer. If they want you to taste it, take one bite, but not finish it. It's optional, it's not like someone is catering in some greasy lunch day after day. It's snacks or dessert right? Adjust your calories for the day around it. If this is all the time, eliminate the sugar from your morning breakfast, eat a little less of your lunch, or take it easy at dinner. If no one indulged, or much, they'll get the point and stop bringing it in so often.
At department meetings in my workplace, every other week is yogurts, fruit salad, and other weeks are bagels, or quiche and breakfast casseroles. No one eats it any differently ,whether it's healthy or greasy. It's just the comments that differ.

Its rude for them to do it. Of course I like sugar and butter and chocolate. Its hard to resist, we all know that will power is in short supply.
Its like offering a drink to an alcoholic who is trying very very hard to break an addiction. Its downright cruel.
These hobby bakers and candy makers really need a new activity that doesn't poison everyone they know. THANKS A LOT for taking years off the life of the people you are trying to impress. You're not doing anyone a favor by tempting the people around you with 500 unwanted and unplanned calories. As if we will just change our dinner plans and run a few extra miles, because Susan had to bring brownies and cookies to the office, AGAIN.
I get that the heart is probably in the right place, but why are you harming our health? It is honestly not appreciated as much as you think. A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.

You might benefit from a book on codependency and having healthy boundaries. Can you not say "no" without guilt? Do you think that is something you could work on?
Fact: the only one harming your health is you. You think no one brings brownies to work at the E.R.? Exactly what do you contribute to the sharing of healthy nibbles at work? Do share what you do.

I'll share. Sometimes I luck out with a bag of tomatoes at the farmers market. So, I occasionally bring a big punch bowl of prepared Taboulleh salad. It's filled with sheep's milk feta in cubes, colossal black olives, cucumber, tomatoes, near east cracked wheat, lemon juice, parsley, mint. It's highly appreciated, but it's certainly 500 cals. It's lunch though. I might take the crop of my avocado tree or pink grapefruit tree in a few paper bags for others to enjoy and take home. I might also blend up a big gallon of gazpacho. Tyvm.

I never eat food of any kind prepared by anyone but me and have never once felt guilty for refusing it. It's not only the fact that I don't like "sweets," it's that I don't trust anyone to be clean when they cook. I really think you should get over your self-imposed guilt trip.

Nigger we could argue all day over whether it's rude or not for them to offer, but comparing alcoholism to being a fucking fatty? Get a life.
The only thing keeping you from saying "no" is YOU.

No, they tell the kid/neighbor/SO/parents to bring it to work and share.

When I bake, it's 4 servings of cupcakes for dinner, with one for dessert.

When i bake things i specifically make things shitty willpowerless people like so it makes temptation that much harder to resist. When i bring things around for coworkers or friends i make sure to be nice and offer everyone some, making myself look generous and kind. I know im helping them make bad decisions, it makes me happy. Fuck you willpowerless cunts. I know what im doing and i watch you suffer.

>last week I baked a wedding cake then drove it out to a nearby lake and floated it out on a piece of plastic

You sick fuck, you shorten people's lives, you destroy self-esteem, and ruin the quality of life for people by sending them into a spiral of depression, self-hate, and chronic disease both mental and physical. Thanks to your endless cupcakes and watching "Martha Bakes" on PBS. This needs to stop immediately, or there will be repercussions, up to and including violence.

>Its like you're trying to poison us. If you want to give people something harmful to their health, why dont you cook up a batch of meth instead? Or distill some moonshine.

Holy fucking shit, exaggerate more.

ITT: fat people who count calories

no, they all actually have eating disorders and your fat fucking chinese takeout ordering landwhale ass is "realistic" and "healthy"

happy now you chubby whore?

tfw no mentally unstable gf

Yes, but they tend to have at least a husband to eat with and usually work out/eat healthy otherwise
source: sister in law is thin girl who loves baking

I agree, being a fat fuck is worse.

Being fat is just as bad for your health as being fat. Being a severe alcoholic is just as bad as being 600+ lbs.

>Being fat is just as bad for your health as being fat.

Huh?

He's a fatfuck (dumb too) trying to claim his obesity is just as bad as having a few drinks. What a wanker.

I meant being fat is as bad as being an alcoholic whoops

I do this too. My coworkers love me, which is good because I don't make an effort to be sociable.

Having a couple drinks isn't alcoholism. Drinking every night is as bad for you as being obese.
I'm not a fat fuck either, nice projecting.

>getting this angry about nothing
Wew lads

fatfucks get triggered easily. It's hilarious.

fatfucks get triggered easily. It's hilarious.

The strong will survive. Females not taking care of themselves makes me look better in comparison. Im merely helping along decisions not making them eat themselves to death.

no they have 2.5 kids and a church bake sale to send them to

I'm fat and an alcoholic and today I hit a 4 minute mile on the bike for 5 miles and incline pressed 145 5x5.

Congrats on being functional. Being a functional alcoholic isn't bad for people around you, but it isn't the best for your health. You could definitely improve your fitness level if you weren't fat and stuck to a good diet.

>For example last week I baked a wedding cake then drove it out to a nearby lake and floated it out on a piece of plastic

this has to be shit posting

Is this bait? It's fucking raw