Be Texan

>Be Texan
>See this

Never been more proud. Might go get me some tendies.

Whats your favorite Whataburger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okoAQCoMYx8
grubstreet.com/2017/01/wendys-twitter-account-tweets-white-supremacy-mascot.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

double meat, double cheese w/ jalapenos

this

For me it's not Whataburger, the normie trend following restaurant.

normie companies have seen the marketing potential like those rockbands that were called satanic adopting the look for more cash

Whataburger sucks, but I respect their use of the Pepe.

t. unbiased Texan

The buffalo ranch chicken sandwich is back and I'm so excited. Also, the patty melt is fucking delicious.

>We want the Veeky Forums market the tweet

>Liberal bernouts: the shitposters

Why do some people think PePe is a racist meme?

This probably is not the board for this question but if anyone could answer honestly I would be grateful.

Most of the Veeky Forums market don't have much money, and for fast food the Wateryburger is kind of expensive, relatively speaking.

Because he became popular with racists.

The Dems and CNN, not even joking. The sad fucking thing is they actually felt that /pol/sters were powerful enough to actually brand as the new Boogeyman.

some asshole screamed it at a hillary rally and created a liberal shitstorm.

youtube.com/watch?v=okoAQCoMYx8

tv news said so.

>be texan
>be dumb frog poster
>still haven't committed sudoku

I'm not a liberal, you cunt

Nice trips. I don't know if you could say all of Veeky Forums doesn't have much money. Even if they don't I'm sure there's a few willing to spend the little money they have on fast food. A simple tweet like this potentially sells a few extra burgers for free.

It reeks of the marketing guys looking for a new market and sticking some interns on Veeky Forums for a week and coming up with something to appeal to the user base

literally who?
I was always pro trump after bernie got cucked

Well, one of the more monied boards, with a shitload of Texans, is /k/, and the CEO came out and said guns is bad, so they aren't jewing very effectively.

>I was always pro trump

Again. Not sure money comes into it. If you look at demographics I'd be astonished if wealthy people are the group in which fast food companies target, even the more upper market ones.

Rednecks with money are eating at Whataburger, trust me, I live around 30 of them. Wahataburgers that is, plenty more rednecks.

I guess the gun tweet didn't stop them then.

At worst they get a few people from Veeky Forums trying their overpriced burgers.

At best they get a large group of new regular customers.

It's a throwaway tweet that risks nothing and potentially gets new customers. It's simply marketing bullshit. Nothing more.

Hillary Clinton's fault. She should have just ignored Pepe but she actually bothered to make a comment on a fictional drawing of a green frog.

For me it is the patty melt. The unironically best fast food sandwich.

I think this just proves most people here are deep end shutins, Pepe has been an instagram meme now for about a year.

I saw people dressed as pepe on halloween for fucks' sake.

He didn't go mainstream until the election. Regardless if some celebrity is posting "sad frogs" or some beta kid does a prom collage with them he wasn't widely known by average Joes until the liberal fear mongering started.

>not remembering the rare pepe shitshow of 2015

>He didn't go mainstream until the election

This is what basement dewller /pol/tards with no understanding of the world outside their computer screen actually believe!

anyone who frogposts post 2014 is 9gag/reddit scum or a literal retard

Being this fucking summer.

whataburger is overrated. braums is superior

>ITT: muh the liberals, brrah, they torched mah frog, muh, brraaapp. Whars muh gun, Cletus. Git out da damn way , 'n gi' me muh gun fo' chrissakes!

Truth-speaker right there. Braum's is almost always god-tier with their burgers, fries, and ice cream (some of them even have tiny grocery stores)

However, I will say that Whataburger's specialty burgers (like the chophouse cheddar burger) are spectacular

> inb4 it's just a Reuben in burger form

This is my time to shine

#2 with cheese all the way add bacon no mustard add mayo large size with a Dr Pepper.

There's a right and a right way to shitpost without making yourself look like an ass blasted faggot. You failed.

This
Fuck off you cancer cunts

>Grew up in Arizona.
>Decided to go to college out of state.
>Discover Whataburger over the summer after high school
>Not a single location in the entire state of Oregon.
Holy shit, I miss it. Literally all of their limited time specials have been perfect. They even have bantz now.

>being so obsessed with food you actually subsribe to fast food twitter account
OP, you are the problem entierely.

I knew this board was shit but didnt expect there to be so many frogposters

nice, always good to see a favorite restaurant getting in with bantz.

Their quality started to go downhill after they became a meme/heavily recommended.

I can't tell what's real and what's not anymore.

>falling for advertising because it speaks to "muh generation"

if meme if pronounce "meem"

then why pepe not pronnunced "peep"?

"Meme" is an English word, which means the first "e" has a long sound and the second "e" is the indicator of such.

"Pepe" is French in origin, which means the word "Pepe" will be divided into two syllables (e.g. pep-ay, pay-pay, etc.)

wtf i hate pepe now

>current year
>not PRAISING KEK
ishygddt

then it's Pépé, not Pepe

I'll paypay you some money to suck my peepee

>patty melt

Pepe is Spanish you mong, it's short/variation for Giuseppe, and as such needs no accents over the e letters.

Dude Katy Perry tweeted a sad pepe like over a year ago.

I'm lmaoing at your apparent refusal to know basically anything about your coveted memes.

Pepe was played out and dead (i.e. normie shit) long before racist poltards started using him with their election posting prompting cnn to decid 'it's a racis symbol now'...

Whataburger is okay.

In n out is way better though.

PEPE

IS

NOT

FOR

MARKETING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No John, you are the demons.

And then John was a normie.

>Texan
>proud of shitposting
yeah sounds about right

Because /pol/ decided when they wanted to play with the election they'd keep their normal posting quality when dealing with the outside world so naturally their shitposting got associated with their naziism.

A1 Thick n' Hearty is awesome
Close second is pattymelt with an onion rings ando jalapeños.

I wish we had a Whataburger in Arkansas

Fucking skinwalkers looking for an easy trap.

Texarkana

When I was a Texan I would get the avocado bacon burger. I love the onions and am obsessed with avocados.

I would also get the vanilla shake. It tastes like marshmallow to me.

Chicken tenders with gravy

I lived in Texas for about a year when I was a kid before moving away. There's a lot I miss from there, but goddamn it I need a whataburger at least one more time before I die. Tendie's were so damn good, got the country gravy and T-toast. Legit.

>Be Texan
>be fat ugly gun toting amerilard
fuck off flyover

That's enough bait to catch every fish in the Laguna Madre.

Frogposters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (you)

>Why do some people think PePe is a racist meme?

Because no matter how many times he's drawn as something else, the instant some SJW leftist see's him depicted as a "racist", then he's forever labeled a "racist".

>being this much in denial

lmao

ahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

grubstreet.com/2017/01/wendys-twitter-account-tweets-white-supremacy-mascot.html

Fuck off.

For me it's the Chicken strip sandwich on Texas toast with buffalo sauce instead of BBQ

Shit taste desu

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Veeky Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

>just any fucking thing on the internet is a "meme" now
I hate it so much

The Monterrey melt is greasy as fuck, but God is it good.

I don't eat "burgers" of any sort.

You guys jizzing over whataburger is making me think the one next to my work is just a shitty one

>lettuce and tomato are borderline freezing temperature
>burger meat only stays hot for 1 minute before it turns in to coagulated grease because o said veggies

Am I just ordering the wrong shit. Should I jusy get something without lettuce nd tomatoes or should I just hit up a different location?

Post ass in thong

Oh boy. They are going to get shit on like Wendy's for using that white nationalist meme.

The vast majority of the country don't associate pepe with the alt right, or even know that it was used by a few people during the Drumpf election.

You bully them and they will back down like Wendy's did.

A few coordinated articles from Washington Post, Vox, NPR and NY Times and everyone gets overwhelmed and will immediately apologize.

We're talking about a company that has this graphic on the windows of their restaurants. I sort of doubt they would back down.

Never going there then.

>being a leftist cuck

>Never going there then.

Two things are wrong with that: The hypocritical reference to a non-existent god coupled with the smug tribalistic patriotism. Wendy's you are officially dropped into the trash along with chik-fil-a.

only gnomies use the p frog nowadays
kys mong

>26 years old
>lived in Texas my whole life
>the only thing i've ever ordered at Whataburger is the tendy basket
Their burgers never appealed to me and their tendies are 10/10 with that FANCY ketchup.

*I meant Whataburger, not Wendy's.

Winner

Going political is always a huge fucking risk for any food advert.

Look at fucking Budwiser and their massive backlash and 7% drop in sales when they tried to have fucking Seth Rogen and Amy shumer lecture the beer crowd about political correctness...

>Look at fucking Budwiser and their massive backlash and 7% drop in sales when they tried to have fucking Seth Rogen and Amy shumer lecture the beer crowd about political correctness...

I remember the execs pulled those ads real quick as soon as they realized it was driving down their sales.

>coupled with the smug tribalistic patriotism.

It's the "smug tribalistic patriotism" that's gotten us to where we are today, and it's the lack of "smug tribalistic patriotism" that's allowed our nation to be overrun by foreigners intent on replacing and destroying us.

I went into Target today for the first time in years and saw 5 obvious faggots and a tranny. Two of them worked as cashiers. Weird seeing that shit in real life. Will not be returning. Mostly because their shelves were a mess and out of everything I wanted.

I guess it was worth it to them to suicide bomb their holdings to attract the dildo demographic. This shit doesn't make any sense. Why are they willing to ignore their very expensive market research just to signal to a few people?

Did you ever think you'd see pepe get mainstream in your lifetime?