"How would you like your sandwhich cut user, Triangles or Adult style?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImwUZrqhm0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

triangles all day
fuck adults
RUFIO!!!

>triangles

Adults eat their sandwiches cut on the bias.

fuck off youre the fat kid not rufio

>cut
Why?

Triangles always make me feel like I'm eating less

>eating mutilated sandwiches

>not comfy 4 triangles

pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=ImwUZrqhm0o

neat, i'm a #triangle now

Adults don't post pictures of pretend cartoon ladies

i like you.

Adults shamelessly embrace who they are and do whatever the fuck they want to do (being on certain anonymous image boards it's kind of hard to judge others) - being a picky eater and ordering tendies isn't an adult decision, btw.

there is no adult who would suggest tendies aren't a staple food. fuck off and die.

Triangles. Allows you to have crust with every bite

If you cut it in half is it now one sandwich cut in half, or two sandwiches?

>triangles aren't adult

Who the fuck is buying all these pre-packaged sandwiches then?

This is the correct answer. If you aren't going to serve it whole, then go all the way.

I eat proper, non-square, unsweetened, German bread. I can only cut it horizontally, not diagonally

Why does german """bread""" come in a tin?

Holy fuck this. If you're going to cut your sandwich at all, this is objectively the most comfy way to eat them.

Now nobodies happy. Fuck off

You're a moron if you think horizontal is the best way to cut your bread. Diagonal gives the optimal eating surface area and you don't have those awkward crust corners. Horizontal is only for rounded loaves, even then in delis they are usually cut on a slight bias. Not to mention you'd ruin a club sandwich if you tried to quarter it horizontally. You done fucked up user.

This looks fucked. I don't really like the corners on horizontal sandwiches and the aesthetics look off. I'll give it a shot, but i'll believe it when i eat it.

Kids and man babies. Honestly haven't ever heard of a normal person who buys that shit.

buying prepacked sandwhiches is "adult"
yea ok tendie ramenstein

My wife cuts my sandwiches that she puts in my lunch for work diagonally. We call that "the Love."

>purposely fuck up your drawing to try and show that the triangle cut is wrong and the cut you discovered by accident when you fucked up trying to cut your sandwich in half

re-re.

>not doing it halfway between both of those

it's like you don't even want to be a contrarian faggot

>cutting your sandwich
What's the point? Just bite into the goddamn thing.

You need to cut it in to quarters and I'll tell you faggots why. You eat it from the inside out! No bite is crust first and this maximises the ratio of filling to bread in your mouth. Four squares or four triangles is fine

Adults eat their sandwiches cut on the bias, spergy.
Do you know why? Because then your bites have an even amount of crust on them, and you don't end up with a row of crust at the end. It's the proper way to eat a sandwich made with sliced bread, unless you are eating a tea sandwich, which has the crusts cut off and therefore can be cut into squares or sticks. Educate yourself.

There is no adult who would suggest tendies are a staple food.

FTFY
Fuck off and die.

I don't cut sandwiches.
I just stuff 'em in my face.
Sandwiches are not art. They're quick and easy meals.

Triangles

>O degrees
>O = 65

why the fuck are you cutting my sandwitch?

So you can dip your grilled cheese into your tomato soup.

Why do people cut their bread like this? We don't do any of this shit in Finland.

>We don't do any of this shit in Finland

Well it's a good thing that you don't set the standards for the rest of the world and literally nobody cares about your customs and opinions.

I don't want my sandwich cut.

German people don't eat or fuck for pleasure, just to survive the winter

That is why their food taste like cold fat and poorly sliced meat with mustard

Triangle = beyond false dichotomy
Split = blinded by the light

>prepackaged sandwhiches are triangle
>split-posters still insist no adult eats triangle.

>den who eat da triangle?

theta you dingus

ϑ

These little faggots need roughly a day in the oven, you can only bake them on holidays because they really clog up the ovens. Canning Pumpernickel is perfectly fine.

whatever
point still stands

That's theta, its a variable
It looks like this: θ
learn geometry dude

or y'know you could just eat your sandwich and not cut it at all

>Adult style
>Cut

Eat your sandwiches whole and uncut like a functioning human being

Triangles, no crust.

These people know what's up
cutting sandwiches is silly

>like a functioning human being

When I see someone pull out an uncut sandwich I imagine a manchild who's never lived with a women in his life and can barely bathe and dress himself, and would most likely eat fast food for every meal if he could afford it.

This. That's why I don't cut my sammiches at all.

>mom always cut my sandwiches like the one on the left
>started cutting my sandwiches into triangles whenever I made one after age 16
Checkmate atheists.

>Every single poster in this thread

I just assume this is what /r9k/ is like all the time.

you're fucking shitting me

i've worked retail, at a checkout, and you would not believe how many people buy those fucking sandwiches. it's a lot. a fucking LOT.

uhh user

what, you think people buy them to keep in the fridge at home and eat when they feel like having a sandwich? nah. that's why people buy bread. they buy prepackaged sandwiches because typically when you're out and about you don't have access to a fucking kitchen full of your favourite ingredients to make fresh sandwiches. prepackaged sandwiches exist as a snack or as part of a quick lunch for people who spend a lot of time away from home. like people with jobs.

not that you'd know, you overcucked wet noodle.

No it doesn't

also are you people seriously against cutting your goddamned food? i cut mine horizontally, FYI, because that's the easiest to hold while keeping fillings inside. No big loose corners for shit to fall out of. with traingles you have narrow corners, no surface for toppings to hold onto, so they droop down and fall off. with an uncut sandwich, you have to hold it from the back, or with both hands. from the back leaves a drooping front, again ripe for droppin toppins, whereas both hands is the most childish of all methods and makes you look incompetent. which, if you can't even cut a goddamned sandwich, you clearly are.

I just fold it in my hands, but I do that into rectangles.

Obligatory "This fucking sandwich" post.

Fill in the bubbles.

>most childish of all methods and makes you look incompetent

No one cares how you look eating your sandwich you sperg.

>no one judges you for judging you for things you don't think anyone judges anyone about

This

It's fucking theta, go back to highschool math.

>cut

literally why?

diagonally cut wraps and sandwiches are not only aesthetically pleasing, they also create a point for more convenient consumption and will be far less likely to smear your face with sauces and mayonnaise etc.

you oughta use better bread

>cutting your sandwich

Manbabies everywhere.

This is cool, I might give it a try the next time I bake a loaf that's kind of square.

>diagonally cut wraps and sandwiches are not only aesthetically pleasing, they also create a point for more convenient consumption and will be far less likely to smear your face with sauces and mayonnaise etc.
This. I find horizontal cuts plain looking and less convenient to eat. Triangle cuts give you a piece to hold on to as you go.

>t. NEET who never leaves mom's basement or talks to people besides on Veeky Forums

Sounds like projecting your autism.

why the fuck would you cut my sandwich
nigga I'll cut it with my teeth when I eat it
I got this