Soylent new flavors

Soylent introduced two new flavours, Cacao and Nectar.
Thoughts on Soylent?

soylent.com/product/drink/

Is this a product for people who hate food?

Yes.

Or people who can't be assed to eat breakfast. I have a friend that chugs this when he's running to work and doesn't have the time to eat a proper breakfast. He says it works, but it's not ideal.

I fucking love Soylent. God tier for skinny fags.

Enjoy having your dick and balls fall off.

I'm tempted to get some as a calorie booster. I under-eat (although I'm changing that now)

>buy food at grocery store
>cook delicious tasting meals that cost less and are more nutritionally complete

If you drink these, you are both lazy and stupid

?

Soylent is people!

No, Soylent Green is people. This is good ol' fashioned normal Soylent, just like mama used to make.

shill elsewhere, faggot.

i would never do that to my butthole

What do these things even taste like? I mean, cacao and coffiest are easy to deduce, but what about the other ones?

I wonder why they won't come out with vanilla milkshake flavor? This flavor is in many protien powders.

Because vanilla milk comes from cows, idiot.

you can't get cream from plants

THe all new soylent line up.

Cracker, Puerto Rican, Sioux, and BBC

ppl say soy fucks w estrogen levels or something I guess.

considering most people here drink malt liquor and fast food every day it's probably not much of an issue drinking a soylent a day.

This image is very telling.

Cosmo.jpg

Are nuts not existent to you? What about sprouting any significant plant seed to then harvest it's CREAMY insides? Are bananas not creamy to you at all? What server do you play on?

More like a product where people ARE food. Horrible name for a company that produces food. Like Morningstar farms

>Like Morningstar farms

Not seeing the problem with this

Listen to this guy. Obviously knows alot about nut milks

>Not seeing the problem with this
Seriously?

>?
What did he mean by this?

what the fuck kind of flavor is nectar?

It's sweet and fruity.
I didn't like it.

I wonder what your shit looks like if you live off this crap

what fruit though? are you soylent drinkers able to tell the difference between fruits?

Are you suggesting that there are no stars out in the morning?

No, I'm suggesting that Morningstar is a name given to Lucifer. You may have heard of him.

reminder to report all soylent marketing threads

i bought some "Kroger Brand Breakfast Shakes" yesterday and they were pretty good.
they have vanilla, chocolate, and cappuccino.

you could probably just drink those instead for about a quarter of the price and without being a huge homo.

Nah you'd still be a big homo. But feel free to do it at less cost.

I sure do love me some estrogen

Who are you quoting?

The they fixed it making people sick?

bump

Was that supposed to make anyone laugh?

Too stupid to follow post links, eh?

It's a product for people who are too busy coding to eat a sandwich, so they down a bottle of cardboard-flavored swill that's more than likely tainted by heavy metals and rat feces instead.

If you really need meal-replacement shakes in your life, Ensure is right fucking there. It's made by actual nutritionists, not some techbro with autism.

bump