This is the ideal pizza. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal pizza. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Fuck outta here NEET.

"no"

If that pizza had mushrooms instead of olives then it'd be a 10/10

Ideal pepperoni pizza has large pepperonis under the cheese overlapping over each other so that there is one continuous layer of meat without any gap.

>ideal pizza
*pie

And wherever you come from, maybe it is.

In the rest of the civilized world, this is what a good pizza looks like.

american heart attack pizza

pretentious douchebag vomit-on-dough pizza

raw uppity italian pizza

That's amore

I never really eat those kinda pizzas but I thought basil was supposed to go on top. is that arugula? is that normal? jw thanks

Crust is too thick.

is this a chain? which one?

>no pineapple
>no anchovies
>no fries
>calls it a pizza

I don't dislike anchovies on a pizza but I only crave them when I'm super hungover.

>is this a chain?

That is clearly a pizza. Silly user.

That looks like Pizza Hut pan pizza

This is what a pizza should look like.

holy fucking shit it's so greasy

Yeah it is like a twice a year at most type of thing. Not to be autistic but I do soak some up but not like that one guy with all the videos. It tastes good though. I'm pretty sure they put red pepper flakes into the sauce also. Also pretty sure it's whole milk Mozz. and a cheaper pepperoni maybe the pepperoni making the grease. It does taste good though and they have a huge brick oven they slide them into and not a conveyor belt.

well, cut down on the carbs and you wont have a heart attack

pizza is supposed to be greasy

>olives
>completely fucked with grease
k

This is what a pizza should look like

I actually wanna try one of those Margherita pizzas as an amerifat

Almost all pizza places sell them

Make sure the place uses a woodburning oven for the real effect.

die

Step aside, everyone. Benito's coming through.

going to take this image seriously for once.

honestly if they switched the tomatos out for jalapenos it would be 8/10

Youve made me hungry for pepperoni pizza and there is non in the vicinity.

holy fuck these look good

who /pepperoni cups/ here? couldn't find a better pic but thick pepperoni is best

I hate that weird funky smell pepperoni has sometimes.

/v/ here
You just made me order a double cheese double pepperoni, fresh peppers, shrooms and oregano pizza.

This should be cut into squares. Those slices are fucking stupid.
>one continuous layer of meat without any gap
I always wondered why pepperoni is in such small rounds. Why not make it huge like tortillas, large enough to match the pizza sizes? This would save tons of labor and ensure perfect coverage. It could even come on big rolls resembling paper towels. It should probably be perforated sheets to allow cheese and sauce to travel through it, and allow for shrinkage.

I love thicc pepperoni

This is what a pizza should look like

I'm actually a bit jealous, I ended up getting pizza pizza yesterday and they skimped out on the cheese bigly it was like eating cardboard

This is what a heart attack looks like you mean.

How are they stupid? You can feed a strip of pizza into your mouth continuously as you eat it.

A too long and thin pizza slice droops and has topping slide off easily.

Fortunately, you have two hands.

This is exactly what we do where I'm from. In my hometown of Davenport, Iowa (part of the Quad-Cities), a popular style of pizza is cut into strips, and the toppings are underneath the cheese.

>Fortunately, you have two hands.

Get with the times, grandpa. Your 2nd hand is for using your phone while you eat.

>2014
>being a phone fag

That's exactly what I was making fun of, cleetus.

>2017
>still posting dumb reaction images

what in the holy hell is up with that pizza. iowa does this? what is wrong with you people out there?

>2014
>not recognizing sarcasm

>2006
>criticizing the use of reaction images on an image board

I've seen that in pizza chains in Texas, but only for the "cheese bread sticks" they make, not a full-on pizza.

i was in that thread, i wasn't aware it had become a meme

>everyone posting these pizzas with the same very low quality pepperoni

I recognize this bullshit. It's the cheapest pepperoni FSA sells and most places just use it. It's garbage. These pizzas are greasy because those pepperonis are like 30% fat.

Pepperoni is pepperoni. It's literally why it's mainly used on pizza, a shit food.

I don't even know what good pizza is. Can someone explain to me the fundamental aspects of a good pizza?

>the fundamental aspects of a good pizza

First you begin with a quality base. The next step is the most important: add black olives, anchovies, and fresh tomato slices. Lastly, ensure that your oven is properly hot or you wont technically end up with pizza.

where are the mushrooms?

Perfection,,,,,, but is it pizza hut, looks like pizza hut, pizza hut!

ew its all doughy n shit

Donair pizza is GOAT tier. Fuck onions and vegetables, cheese and meat is all you need.

Mushrooms are often a quality choice, but aren't a fundamental aspect of a good pizza.

its called chicago style, dumbass.

Is that Mountain Mikes?

>FOX
2/10

why does it have a coat of slime

Um, no.

>mayo
YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU HAD ONE JOB!

>covering your 'za in weeds

no thats detroit style