You can only post top tier microwave dinners in this thread

You can only post top tier microwave dinners in this thread.

ok you start

>top tier
>microwave dinner
no

I'd only consider eating this if my wife was not home and I'd finished eating all of the baby puree satchels

predictable

>tfw not american so have never eaten mac and cheese
We have an "American corner" in our convenience store that has it, should I try it? What should i expect?

Artificial glop with fuck all texture and that plastic """cheese""" feeling in your mouth. It's food for children - using the term food far too loosely.

Stay woke senpai

make it yourself, the premade or boxed stuff is shit

Eat two of these in a row since they're small

Uusually Mac and cheese from stores is the best, like KFC or Boston Market, so it will probably be similar try to eat it

I want to go to Walmart and buy all the Kid Cuisines, take them home, open the package and cut out the brownie section then put the tray back in, glue the package closed and return them. The only downside to this plan is I won't get to see the look of disappointment on the kids' faces as they open their meal and discover their precious brownies are missing.

OBSESSED

make it yourself.

but surely you've had some kind of cheesy pasta at some point in your life, no?

empty thread then....

This one

Stouffer's meatloaf
Stouffer's macaroni and beef
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers BBQ seasoned steak with red potatoes
White Castle

These badboys.

>tfw microwave meals are always way better if you heat them in the oven
>tfw it takes like 45 minutes to heat them in the oven and if I want to spend that amount of time I'd just cook something

Sometimes these go on sale for $2 a piece and I'll buy like 10 of them
They're actually pretty fuckin good and filling
Although ever since they stopped packaging the gravy separately the potatoes have gone to shit

Not dinner, but GOAT nonetheless.

>chicken fried beefsteak

?????

That's 40 minutes you could be mastebating instead of preparing food

Have you never heard of chicken fried steak?
It's just shitty beef cuts breaded and fried like chicken. Literally chicken fried style beef.
Makes even the toughest and worst cuts palatable. A southern invention.

/thread

I mean you can pick Green Giant or the other veggie brand

add two cups of water and a table spoon of butter, put it on high for 12 minutes and masturbate and by the time you've jizzed all over your monitor looking at bailey jay you are ready to eat some tasty rice

I've never microwaved them but you can and they're incredibly good when steamed

that line of foods have been by far the easiest way for me to introduce vegetables to others.

The salt will kill you sure. But it will kill you slower then red meat every day.

this desu

step the fuck back

I can't find the teriyaki one anywhere anymore. carrots, cauliflower and broccoli. was really good if you mixed it into some potatoes.

tried it, was very disappointing. The "vegetable" brands of this dish did not taste any better, but they gave twice the servings for the price.

This thing is so fucking good.

>Midwestern cuisine at its finest.

i completely forgot about this, thank you for reminding me

Don't bully us user :(

No, you and your people are giving us Americans a bad name when it comes to food.

Bullying is for your own good.

dis lil nigga right here.

but I'm Australian

>not posting Indomie noodles

Sorry the image is bad but I haven't found any tv dinner that comes close to Chef Bombay's quality

I do cook my indomie noodles in the microwave eat a five pack in one sitting, three fried eggs if I want to be fancy

THIS